Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

my shop is active i just don't have any orders.
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

python_megapixel wrote:

HELP YOUR NEWSPAPER
SPA NEWS IS IN URGENT NEED OF STAFFINCLUDING WRITERS. PLEASE SIGN UP FOR A JOB TODAY!

i applied

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

I'm doing activity checks
16 days on, only one shop remains left to respond. If The Rainbow Shop doesn’t respond in the next 14 days they will be removed.

inactive :​)
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

where did you get that logo
say [it looks cool]

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

say [it looks cool]
Hello! Please don’t use blocks to communicate, that is known as blockspamming.

Nonetheless, thank you, I made it in canva

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

say [it looks cool]

What template?

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

say [it looks cool]

What template?
I used the Etsy shop cover size.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (March 30, 2018 21:02:28)

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

anyone like my new OC?(check my profile)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

anyone like my new OC?(check my profile)
I do!

Bla-Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

Presenting… The C.P.A.!

Definitley not Bla-Games wrote:

Its basically S.P.A., but for collaborations and roleplays!
The Collaboration Partnership Association is an official extension of S.P.A., created by Bla-Games and hellounicorns2! Apply your collaboration/roleplay today!
C.P.A. is still under construction. C.P.A. is not responsible for the actions of:
A) The S.P.A.
B) Its members
or C) S.P.A. members.

Give me an internet! I only have 3 as of April 8th, 2018.
oh, kumquats attacked. failure endured. I have hired him to protect me. x_x
Generation 380: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

^^Yep, it is official. Sorry for not letting anyone know, but you should still check it out!

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shop owner: doodthedoodthedood
Shop name (please link) In my sig
Shop banner: https://i.cubeupload.com/gXVnwO.png
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): Welcome to the Everthing Shop, where we take all types of orders from de-bugging to art to reviews!
Preferred shop description text colour: Just make it look good
Preferred shop name colour: make it look good
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): Image
Hiring?: Yes
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop?: Sure
Do you agree to our laws? yes
Have you read ALL of our laws? yes
Are you following this topic? yes

IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

I accept my shop's invite to join.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop owner: doodthedoodthedood
Shop name (please link) In my sig
Shop banner: https://i.cubeupload.com/gXVnwO.png
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): Welcome to the Everthing Shop, where we take all types of orders from de-bugging to art to reviews!
Preferred shop description text colour: Just make it look good
Preferred shop name colour: make it look good
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop?: Sure
Do you agree to our laws? yes
Have you read ALL of our laws? yes
Are you following this topic? yes
Accepted

IggyAndCassie wrote:

I accept my shop's invite to join.
? EDIT: worked it out.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (April 1, 2018 00:48:26)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OFFICIAL RECOMENDATION TO POPPYBUNNY
I have an idea, but I have decided not to implement it automatically and let Poppybunny choose whether they think we should do it. So, a lot of shops have been complaining about enormous partnership lists, so I thought maybe instead of having tons of banners and descriptions shops will just have to have a (rather colourful) list of shop names. Then, at the bottom a link to an extended members list with descriptions and banners. What do you think?

EDIT: Also,
SPA Scavenger hunt!
I am going to be holding a SPA Official Easter Scavenger Hunt! I will use posts in the SPA and edit them to show clues. Everybody can help trying to find them! Each clue will lead to another clue. The final one will have a surprise! Everybody can work together on this here! Good luck!
First clue: 00110011 00110000 00110001 00110101 00110110 00110010 00110000

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (April 1, 2018 02:41:20)

IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shop owner:IggyAndCassie
Shop name (please link)тнє ρєиgυιи ѕнσρ ~ ѕтσяу αи∂ gαмє ι∂єαѕ, αят αи∂ мυ¢н мσяє ~ иσω нιяιиg Shop banner:(temporary)

Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): Tired of shops that struggle on with your order for what can seem like years only to deliver you a product that's below-standard? Well, at the penguin shop, if an order is outside our skill area we will either do it to the best of our ability and apologize for and recognise the iffy quality or (most often) we will direct you to a shop that has experts in that area. So everyone wins!
Preferred shop description text colour: Light blue
Preferred shop name colour: Light pink
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop?: Yes
Do you agree to our laws?Yes
Have you read ALL of our laws?Yes
Are you following this topic?Yes
Does this affect my position as a judge?

Last edited by IggyAndCassie (April 1, 2018 09:17:28)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

I have an idea, but I have decided not to implement it automatically and let Poppybunny choose whether they think we should do it. So, a lot of shops have been complaining about enormous partnership lists, so I thought maybe instead of having tons of banners and descriptions shops will just have to have a (rather colourful) list of shop names. Then, at the bottom a link to an extended members list with descriptions and banners. What do you think?

SPA Scavenger hunt!
I am going to be holding a SPA Official Easter Scavenger Hunt! I will use posts in the SPA and edit them to show clues. Everybody can help trying to find them! Each clue will lead to another clue. The final one will have a surprise! Everybody can work together on this here! Good luck!

I'm confused about the scavenger hunt and also Happy Easter!!!

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

I'm confused about the scavenger hunt and also Happy Easter!!!
Happy easter! It's just you have to follow the clue and find the post that it identifies.

IggyAndCassie wrote:

Shop owner:IggyAndCassie
Shop name (please link)тнє ρєиgυιи ѕнσρ ~ ѕтσяу αи∂ gαмє ι∂єαѕ, αят αи∂ мυ¢н мσяє ~ иσω нιяιиg Shop banner:(temporary)

Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): Tired of shops that struggle on with your order for what can seem like years only to deliver you a product that's below-standard? Well, at the penguin shop, if an order is outside our skill area we will either do it to the best of our ability and apologize for and recognise the iffy quality or (most often) we will direct you to a shop that has experts in that area. So everyone wins!
Preferred shop description text colour: Light blue
Preferred shop name colour: Light pink
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop?: Yes
Do you agree to our laws?Yes
Have you read ALL of our laws?Yes
Are you following this topic?Yes
Does this affect my position as a judge?
Thanks and no it does not.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (April 1, 2018 09:30:39)

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

SPA Scavenger hunt!
3015620?

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

3015620?
Maybe… the post in this first one is a little obvious. Btw comment that in the SPA Deals Studio instead of here.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (April 1, 2018 10:21:53)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]