Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

ncro2005 wrote:

Why did it get shut down?
It utilisized a bug in Wikimedia software, which is something that the Scratch team doesn’t support.

ncro2005 wrote:

I'm doing activity checks for shops that haven't posted in a while. If they don't respond in 1 day (or 2), we will change their activity status ranging from closed to slightly active. In general, I feel like the request forums are slowly dying.
They’ve been dying since the discuss button was removed. They are beginning to come back, though. Also, according to SPA law they have a month to respond. You could ask that Poppybunny changes that, though.

Woofless04 wrote:

Am I able to add employees to my shop? Or is that something I gain when I become my own shop?
Yeah! In fact, you are encouraged to do so!

GrahamSH wrote:

they died in august. I call it “The Great Scratch Depression” I'm gonna survey shops on it
Yep. Btw the latest SPA News edition went through a massive survey of 20+ shops.

GrahamSH wrote:

I'm almost at 500!

dude341 wrote:

?????
Discuss button

GrahamSH wrote:

My 500th post!
Introduction
First, thank you. I am so lucky to have found Scratch. But it would be nothing without all of the scratchers who have supported me. And for that I say thank you.

Individuals
I would now like to thank some scratchers who helped me on this amazing journey to 500.

Hellounicorns2
You have helped me in so many ways. You say such nice things about me. before you I was a nobody on scratch. But for this I thank you.

Ncro2005
You have helped me, been a business partner and so much more. You were one of my good scratch friends and for that, thank you

Austinato
You have helped me in both the USS and in Scratch. You showed me that even if you are inactive for a while people will not forget you. For this, thank you

For those who are no longer with us
I would like to say thank you to a few individuals who are inactive and are no longer with us.

VideoGamerCanInvent
BGMead
MagicPigPerson
Sigton

Thank you
That was an amazing speech! I actually cried irl it was so nice . Thank you so much! Good luck getting to 1000

inactive :​)
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

hellounicorns2 wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

Why did it get shut down?
It utilisized a bug in Wikimedia software, which is something that the Scratch team doesn’t support.

ncro2005 wrote:

I'm doing activity checks for shops that haven't posted in a while. If they don't respond in 1 day (or 2), we will change their activity status ranging from closed to slightly active. In general, I feel like the request forums are slowly dying.
They’ve been dying since the discuss button was removed. They are beginning to come back, though. Also, according to SPA law they have a month to respond. You could ask that Poppybunny changes that, though.

Woofless04 wrote:

Am I able to add employees to my shop? Or is that something I gain when I become my own shop?
Yeah! In fact, you are encouraged to do so!

GrahamSH wrote:

they died in august. I call it “The Great Scratch Depression” I'm gonna survey shops on it
Yep. Btw the latest SPA News edition went through a massive survey of 20+ shops.

GrahamSH wrote:

I'm almost at 500!

dude341 wrote:

?????
Discuss button

GrahamSH wrote:

My 500th post!
Introduction
First, thank you. I am so lucky to have found Scratch. But it would be nothing without all of the scratchers who have supported me. And for that I say thank you.

Individuals
I would now like to thank some scratchers who helped me on this amazing journey to 500.

Hellounicorns2
You have helped me in so many ways. You say such nice things about me. before you I was a nobody on scratch. But for this I thank you.

Ncro2005
You have helped me, been a business partner and so much more. You were one of my good scratch friends and for that, thank you

Austinato
You have helped me in both the USS and in Scratch. You showed me that even if you are inactive for a while people will not forget you. For this, thank you

I would like to say thank you to a few individuals who are inactive and are no longer with us.

VideoGamerCanInvent
BGMead
MagicPigPerson
Sigton

Thank you
That was an amazing speech! I actually cried irl it was so nice . Thank you so much! Good luck getting to 1000
by the time i get to 1000 it's gonna be scratch 5.0

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

My 500th post!
Ncro2005
Thank you for the kind words!

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

Challenge: get to 1000 by 3.0

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm gonna make a late 500th post speech

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

I'm gonna make a late 500th post speech
Lol

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

Challenge: get to 1000 by 3.0
challenge accepted. All i have to do is build a bot posts every 60 seconds. Done in about 8.33 hours

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratch said i had 500 posts under my username even when i had 498
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.NO I DONT

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

scratch said i had 500 posts under my username even when i had 498
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.NO I DONT
Have you posted anywhere where you posts have been deleted? I made a post (meant to be deleted) for a test and so it came up as 1000+ posts 1 post early.

I just finally managed to catch up with all my messages, I was getting more as I checked them

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (March 27, 2018 20:40:03)

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here for the activity check *shrugs* idk how you do this. Cat's Fiction Shop is active.

sterogurt
Scratcher
50 posts

GrahamSH wrote:

My 500th post!
Introduction

Individuals

Hellounicorns2

Ncro2005

Austinato

VideoGamerCanInvent
BGMead
MagicPigPerson
Sigton

Thank you
Congrats on 500 posts!!

The Cottage Rose Shop features all sorts of specialties! Including Art, and Shop Reviews! So come check us out today!
-Sterogurt from the Cottage Rose Shop
Xterious
Scratcher
100+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

Active, but not popular

Last edited by Xterious (March 27, 2018 23:07:21)

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

My 500th post!
Austinato
You have helped me in both the USS and in Scratch. You showed me that even if you are inactive for a while people will not forget you. For this, thank you.
Thank you! It's been fun working with you.

GrahamSH wrote:

VideoGamerCanInvent
BGMead
MagicPigPerson
Sigton

Thank you
Sadly, I knew everyone you listed here.

(I'm not a full member of the SPA, but instead the leader of SPA's partner, the USS. I plan on becoming a full member in the future.)

7500+ posts (19th)
SimpIyKomplex
Scratcher
12 posts

SimpIyKomplex wrote:

Shop owner: SimpIyKomplex
Shop name (please link) The Math Shop
Shop banner: none
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): We take all math and coding related orders. Order Now!
Preferred shop description text colour: Black or chalk-white
Preferred shop name colour: Black or chalk-white
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): Title
Hiring?: yes
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop?: not yet. Once I have a couple of orders taken
Do you agree to our laws? yes
Have you read ALL of our laws? yes
Are you following this topic? yes
Accepted
ALL information will be updated within the next hour.
I have now officially responded. This took a while because my shop is on my second account, not my first.
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

500th Post Speech (or 700+ Posts Speech if you will)

First off, I would like to just say thank you to the entire Scratch Forum Community for being there.
Now, I will thank individuals and go through a brief history of me on the forums.

When I first came on to the forums, my first 5 post were about one of my games I was working on at the time. (It was the pong game I made)
My first ever requests post/topic was this https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/258237/ it was a amateur topic but I just wanted to help people.
I came back to requests in December, and it was to apply at the dream shop which gets me to my first person to thank.

@jromagnoli
I would like to thank you greatly for getting me involved with shops. Without you hiring me, the requests forum might be very different today. When you hired me, it meant a lot, and it brought me joy. You basically kick-started many things I have done on here. Thank You.

I enjoyed my days at Jromagnoli's Everything Shop (now named The Dream Shop). After a while though, I got bored and decided to go make my own shop, while staying true to my job at Jromagnoli's shop. I tried to think up a name for the shop and then, I thought of it; TheEnhancedText. On Jan. 24, 2018 16:42:59, TheEnhancedText was born.

Over the first 2 1/2 week of my shop's life, I was going around asking for partnerships and only got 78ch3's shop and jromagnoli's shop to accept.

I met @GrahamSH around this time and he had his shop called the effects of the effects, we had our little and brief shop war. He joined my shop and started helping out.

@GrahamSH
I would like to thank you for being kind and helping me out which now I am starting to return to you with your new shop. When we did become acquaintances, I noticed we had quite a few similarities. I think you are a good person and I hope that your new shop will thrive.

The big turnaround from tiny to thriving in my forum life

On February 9th (the day after my b-day) @hellounicorns2 came onto my shop and invited me to the SPA. When I first saw it, I instantly accepted.
I helped out there as much as I could so I could try and help everyone else achieve, orders.

On February 13th, I got my very first order and completed it in a flash. I was thrilled.

The very next day, @hellounicorns2 appointed me as co-owner of the SPA. Only, 5 days after I joined. I was honored with the endowment that I was given.

@hellounicorns2
Well I have a lot of things to thank you for.
First off I would like to thank you for inviting me into the SPA in the first place, I wonder what the SPA would look like without me. Thank you for giving me your trust with being co-owner of the SPA, I have immensely helped out in this place in the past and I am promising you a even better SPA future. Thank you for being a friend to me and to everyone here.

SPA Election Period (streched over 18 thread pages!)

When I heard about elections, I was determined to win from the start.

When the voting started, It was poppybunny, python_megapixel, GrahamSH, and I. I was on the edge of my seat for days until it was over. @poppybunny and I had tied,\. It was up to vote changes and judges now.

In the end, @poppybunny availed victorious. I took the loss with dignity and didn't mind that I did not win.

@poppybunny
I met you when you first joined the SPA, I talked to you first when I made a banner for your shop. In the election, you won fair and square, and I am happy for you.

Thank you to anyone who supported me in the election

Over the past month, we have grown tremendously after I invited some people and some that applied.

I have one person to thank personally

@sterogurt
Thank you for being a really good friend to me. You really have a caring personality, and that's what makes your so amiable. You said that you admire me and no one has said that to me before and I am really appreciative of that.

If you weren't mentioned, I still thank anyone who has done anything for me

Part 2 is below b/c I ran out of characters.

~
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

500th Post Speech (or 700+ Posts Speech if you will)
Part 2

In conclusion
I am so grateful for the growth of my shop, everyone here, friendship, kindness, memories that will last forever, and much much more.
If we stick together, we will continue growing (with new people along the way) our shops, our friendship, us as people, and be happy.

Thank You All So Much!

(I worked on the entire speech for 1-2 hours at night!)

Last edited by ncro2005 (March 28, 2018 02:35:49)

~
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

^^
Thank you so much for your amazing speech (which I totally didn’t sneak on and read during the athletics carnival)! You have helped out so much with the SPA. I wish you all the best.
I’ve started a trend with 500th and 1000th posts :P

chaseman3245
Scratcher
100+ posts

We, The DIGITAL ART SHOP, Are active.

PLEASE ORDER FROM US!

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

There's a character limit?

60 second rule.

7500+ posts (19th)
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

There's a character limit?

60 second rule.
I guess b/c when I was typing, I hit enter and it deleted a certain amount of text. As you can see, the limit is very large.

~
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]