Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

hellounicorns2 wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Shop owner: FollowCherryBlossom
Shop name (please link) Bigger than the sun.
Shop banner:
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): Bigger than the sun is a popular shop that sells almost anything you could want in scratch. Orders are done to our best ability.
Preferred shop description text colour: Orchid
Preferred shop name colour: Red
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): title
Hiring?: Yes
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop?: Yes
Do you agree to our laws? Yes
Have you read ALL of our laws? Yes
Are you following this topic? Yes
Accepted. Will be added soon (when I have time)
Thanks

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

Do any of your shops update their partners? I checked a bunch and I am not in any of them

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

But anyway plz update the shop thing with my info on it

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm sorry I was inactive, I was on spring break and unable to get on.
Please give me a update since I've been gone.

Last edited by ncro2005 (April 9, 2018 13:11:23)

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

Some new shops have been added and we had a mini-panic about your inactivity, nothing much.

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IggyAndCassie wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

Some new shops have been added and we had a mini-panic about your inactivity, nothing much.
OK got it. I didn't have time to tell of my leave, and I won't do that again.
@hellounicorns2 am I still co-owner?

Last edited by ncro2005 (April 9, 2018 15:53:18)

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

Co-Owner Wanted
I have an idea for an advertising agency called Pineapple Ads but I am too busy to run it by myself, therefore I am looking for a Scratcher to be co-owner. Only requirements are being a Scratcher and having access to cubeupload as I do not.
Contact me on my profile if you are interested.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

IggyAndCassie wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

You are still head of shops, yes. The coowner position was removed at the last election.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (April 9, 2018 18:24:56)

inactive :​)
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

IggyAndCassie wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

You are still head of shops, yes. The coowner position was removed at the last election.
Really? I didn't know. Was there an election while I was gone?

~
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

IggyAndCassie wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

Really? I didn't know. Was there an election while I was gone?
Nope. The one a month and a few days ago.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

I declare poppybunny officially president of the SPA. Ncro2005 will assume the position of ‘Head Of Shops’, python_meagpixel will be ‘Head Of SPA News’, SwordieTheCoder will be ‘Head Of Non-Shop Members’ and GrahamSH will be head judge. I wish you all good luck in your positions and I hope you do well in the future.

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

I declare poppybunny officially president of the SPA. Ncro2005 will assume the position of ‘Head Of Shops’, python_meagpixel will be ‘Head Of SPA News’, SwordieTheCoder will be ‘Head Of Non-Shop Members’ and GrahamSH will be head judge. I wish you all good luck in your positions and I hope you do well in the future.
I know about that, but it never specified co-owner was removed.

~
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Oh. Well, President is basically co-owner.

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Oh. Well, President is basically co-owner.
Oh.

~
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IggyAndCassie wrote:

Co-Owner Wanted
I have an idea for an advertising agency called Pineapple Ads but I am too busy to run it by myself, therefore I am looking for a Scratcher to be co-owner. Only requirements are being a Scratcher and having access to cubeupload as I do not.
sure. i am a bit busy because me and hellounicorns2 are working on something

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

IggyAndCassie wrote:

Co-Owner Wanted
sure. i am a bit busy because me and hellounicorns2 are working on something
I am the co-owner of Pineapple Ads. Here is the link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/297759/

Last edited by MasterOfTheTiger (April 9, 2018 20:19:01)

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop owner: MasterOfTheTiger
Shop name (please link) MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
Shop banner:
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): Our shop offers fast and reliable service for many different things. We offer art such as logos and banners, and also more advanced stuff like project debugging and websites.
Preferred shop description text colour: Blue
Preferred shop name colour: Orange
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): Title

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Shop owner: MasterOfTheTiger
Shop name (please link) MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
Shop banner:
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): Our shop offers fast and reliable service for many different things. We offer art such as logos and banners, and also more advanced stuff like project debugging and websites.
Preferred shop description text colour: Blue
Preferred shop name colour: Orange
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): Title
Accepted. I have way too many shops to add

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

When you’re recruiting for a shop and/or promoting people how do you know how experienced and talented they are?
How to get better at a skill in your shop?
You go here!
It's kinda like school, you get between 5 and 10 assignments, homework and grades except it’s actually fun! You would also get tutorials and support. Then, when you have sufficient knowledge after at least a month you would be given an exam (for example, like 5 different pieces of art) which would be marked and you would be given a pass or fail. There would be three ‘levels’. A bachelor degree, a Masters degree for those who complete a bachelor with a score of C or better and then a doctoral degree for those who get a B or better in masters. For every unit you would be given an overview (the things you will be learning, a list of the subjects of the assignments you will receive and when etc.). You would be given a small group of 5 or so students plus the teacher. People who sign up would have to wait until a new class for that subject opens before starting it, though. When people manage to finish a degree they receive a unique banner (with the same basic look but their name, tutor and date of completion would be different.)

What are you waiting for!

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
myeducate
Scratcher
500+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

When you’re recruiting for a shop and/or promoting people how do you know how experienced and talented they are?
How to get better at a skill in your shop?
You go here!
It's kinda like school, you get between 5 and 10 assignments, homework and grades except it’s actually fun! You would also get tutorials and support. Then, when you have sufficient knowledge after at least a month you would be given an exam (for example, like 5 different pieces of art) which would be marked and you would be given a pass or fail. There would be three ‘levels’. A bachelor degree, a Masters degree for those who complete a bachelor with a score of C or better and then a doctoral degree for those who get a B or better in masters. For every unit you would be given an overview (the things you will be learning, a list of the subjects of the assignments you will receive and when etc.). You would be given a small group of 5 or so students plus the teacher. People who sign up would have to wait until a new class for that subject opens before starting it, though. When people manage to finish a degree they receive a unique banner (with the same basic look but their name, tutor and date of completion would be different.)

What are you waiting for!

Kewl as Kool-Aid! I'll check it out if I have some spare time when I'm not working on ScratchNetwork.

INACTIVE
SPA Member and Assosiate - Creator and overlord of ScratchNetwork - 700+ Forum Posts - Web and Desktop Dev - Fluent in VB, PHP and HTML. I'm okay at CSS and Javascript but am still learning. Sig written in PHP using the picture libary. Firebase is fun.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]