Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured! [RSS Feed]
xz-Blaze
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured!

project statistics

if one more person comments "Blaze" on my profile... | water
i ate an evil kumquat before it ate me!!!
DO NOT attempt to eat my- CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP!!!
you'll never take me alive, evil thing! credit to cheddargirl.
the 2016 Sing topic
;
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured!

xz-Blaze wrote:

project statistics
Your suggestion has been noted.

Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
xz-Blaze
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jvvg wrote:

xz-Blaze wrote:

project statistics
thanks

if one more person comments "Blaze" on my profile... | water
i ate an evil kumquat before it ate me!!!
DO NOT attempt to eat my- CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP!!!
you'll never take me alive, evil thing! credit to cheddargirl.
the 2016 Sing topic
;
Andricxa
Scratcher
89 posts

Yes
Peppermint-Coffee
Scratcher
4 posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/801025095 This is a nice relaxing project to look at and listen to the music.And the art is very good too <3
Scratch--TheCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Peppermint-Coffee wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/801025095 This is a nice relaxing project to look at and listen to the music.And the art is very good too <3
This is for proposing Wiki Wednesday articles to be featured.
If you want a project to be featured, you can leave a comment in this studio. Make sure the project is not yours and it follows the guidelines. Thanks

Welcome to my signature! This is not part of any of my posts, meaning that my signature can be as off topic as I want!

Datsu | They/any/none pronouns | Aroace | Filipino
Scratcher | Forumer | Griffpatcher
cool thing you should see [extended about me]
PFP: nqrse-chan [original character made by nqrse; original image from a nqrse stream]
Certified japanese music enthusiast :3

totally not an advertisment to give me internets

random emoticons i made up and put here because why not :
c ^^ c '^w^ `>n<`
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

The article about the GDPR accounts was a really fun read

Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

soosy_ wrote:

i think we should do a spanish article becausei was born with spanish and it is a very interesting language
Feel free to suggest an article from the Spanish Wiki to be featured.

Knaginb7438
Scratcher
100+ posts

kenny2scratch wrote:

Welcome to the suggestions topic for Wiki Wednesday articles! If there was a particular Wiki article you found very helpful, you can suggest it to be featured here.

What is Wiki Wednesday?

Main page: Scratch Wiki:Wiki Wednesday
Wiki Wednesday is a Scratch News series run by the Scratch Team with suggestions from the community, and is used to feature an article from the Scratch Wikis on the last Wednesday of every month in different languages. Each of the updates are posted on the Scratch News tab, and the Announcements forum.

What should a Wiki Wednesday article include?

Good Wiki Wednesday articles should:

How do I suggest an article?

Simply post on this topic! When suggesting your article, make sure to mention the title (obviously) and a short reason why you think it merits a feature.

Other info

For accepted Wiki Wednesday suggestions, see here.

With that, suggest away!

Post mostly modified from Scratch Wiki:Wiki Wednesday Suggestions.
Scratch 1.0! It's not a feature but more of an upgrade from “The November 2006 beta for educators.” (The 2006 release of Scratch 1.0).
Oh and just so you know,“The November 2006 beta for educators.” is actually the December 16,2006 release of scratch and is the beta of version 1.0.
See you in April's Wiki Wednesday!

Last edited by Knaginb7438 (March 29, 2023 18:21:00)

jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Knaginb7438 wrote:

Scratch 1.0! It's not a feature but more of an upgrade from “The November 2006 beta for educators.” (The 2006 release of Scratch 1.0).
Oh and just so you know,“The November 2006 beta for educators.” is actually the December 16,2006 release of scratch and is the beta of version 1.0.
See you in April's Wiki Wednesday!

Adzboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can everyone stay on topic and not spam please?

MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think this topic: custom blocks https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Custom_Blocks Should be featured cuz it is useful for lots of stuff!

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

I think this topic: custom blocks https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Custom_Blocks Should be featured cuz it is useful for lots of stuff!
Thanks for the suggestion, but it has actually already been featured. Check to see if an article has a star at the top right corner, as that indicates it has already been featured.

WolfFireELS
Scratcher
38 posts

SO…

How do we get in the wiki article?

:/
joshua_hasko_18
Scratcher
11 posts

feature me!
INSERT-USER_NAME
Scratcher
1000+ posts

joshua_hasko_18 wrote:

feature me!
You're not a wiki article.

consider posting here maybe?
hey guys
akivda14
Scratcher
7 posts

?
napoleon7997
Scratcher
50 posts

Revive the old Scra
cth cat!
when green flag clicked
forever
set [convince the Scratch team to put back the old scratch cat ] to [10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000]
end
vibri-the-scratcher
Scratcher
81 posts

kenny2scratch wrote:

Welcome to the suggestions topic for Wiki Wednesday articles! If there was a particular Wiki article you found very helpful, you can suggest it to be featured here.

What is Wiki Wednesday?

Main page: Scratch Wiki:Wiki Wednesday
Wiki Wednesday is a Scratch News series run by the Scratch Team with suggestions from the community, and is used to feature an article from the Scratch Wikis on the last Wednesday of every month in different languages. Each of the updates are posted on the Scratch News tab, and the Announcements forum.

What should a Wiki Wednesday article include?

Good Wiki Wednesday articles should:

How do I suggest an article?

Simply post on this topic! When suggesting your article, make sure to mention the title (obviously) and a short reason why you think it merits a feature.

Other info

For accepted Wiki Wednesday suggestions, see here.

With that, suggest away!

Post mostly modified from Scratch Wiki:Wiki Wednesday Suggestions.
Bruh 2018 :skull:

Unused blocks galore!!
when 

• Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured! [RSS Feed]