Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured! [RSS Feed]
vibri-the-scratcher
Scratcher
81 posts

THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured!

kenny2scratch wrote:

Welcome to the suggestions topic for Wiki Wednesday articles! If there was a particular Wiki article you found very helpful, you can suggest it to be featured here.

What is Wiki Wednesday?

Main page: Scratch Wiki:Wiki Wednesday
Wiki Wednesday is a Scratch News series run by the Scratch Team with suggestions from the community, and is used to feature an article from the Scratch Wikis on the last Wednesday of every month in different languages. Each of the updates are posted on the Scratch News tab, and the Announcements forum.

What should a Wiki Wednesday article include?

Good Wiki Wednesday articles should:

How do I suggest an article?

Simply post on this topic! When suggesting your article, make sure to mention the title (obviously) and a short reason why you think it merits a feature.

Other info

For accepted Wiki Wednesday suggestions, see here.

With that, suggest away!

Post mostly modified from Scratch Wiki:Wiki Wednesday Suggestions.
Bruh 2018 :skull:

Unused blocks galore!!
when 

WolfFireELS
Scratcher
38 posts

THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured!

napoleon7997 wrote:

Revive the old Scra
cth cat!
when green flag clicked
forever
set [convince the Scratch team to put back the old scratch cat ] to [10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000]
end

I think that it would be a good idea… but maybe they took it away for a reason.

Last edited by WolfFireELS (April 24, 2023 23:52:32)

Paecraft
Scratcher
11 posts

idk

when green flag clicked
ask (why are we still in scratch 2.0 blocks?) and wait for this to be solved :: sensing
wait a bit more :: pen
ok a bit more :: operators
well...?? :: events
ok this getting kinda long :: variables
Ok its enough :: list
Seriously please change this now :: sound
OK THIS IS ENOUGH!! :: #800080
ÆAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Tophatted-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is this still for featuring articles? Or is it now a desolate wasteland, a husk of what it once was…?

hi im tophatted
2tables
Scratcher
100+ posts

Project - feature it

Last edited by 2tables (May 26, 2023 15:10:09)

This is my signature. It appears at the bottom of every post I make, and is irrelevant to my post.
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

2tables wrote:

Project - feature it
Your suggestion has been noted.

Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
INSERT-USER_NAME
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tophatted- wrote:

Is this still for featuring articles? Or is it now a desolate wasteland, a husk of what it once was…?
idk maybe

—-
script variables ((a::variables)::grey)@addInput::grey
—-
The Final Code: 58452000003464246240
Rebounce code:
64977071677197716771976466626297131133339713113333976366676297629762976297629762976297629762976297636262626297666262626297656262626297696262626297686262626297706262626297636362626262977162626262977162626262977166973797263646184448745046184495361034189700
Truck Driving Code:
01/8384799060101652/4/100/1/2/4/42.669/67.287/51.018/9999.999/9999.999/9999.999/9999.999/9999.999/9999.999/9999.999
CreatorEntity
Scratcher
3 posts

I know a small amount of Spanish so if you tell me any, I can maybe translate it!
(I saw that there was no Spanish wiki.)

set [ Wiki] to [Spanish]
2tables
Scratcher
100+ posts

CreatorEntity wrote:

I know a small amount of Spanish so if you tell me any, I can maybe translate it!
(I saw that there was no Spanish wiki.)

set [ Wiki] to [Spanish]
There is actually a Test Spanish Wiki. It can be found here.

Last edited by 2tables (June 2, 2023 15:48:25)

This is my signature. It appears at the bottom of every post I make, and is irrelevant to my post.
CavaCode4
Scratcher
1 post

???
kpoovakan
Scratcher
100+ posts

This article is a Wiki Article I would like to propose. It has helped me countless times and is probably helpful for other Scratchers.

✰Hey there! I'm kpoovakan!✰
✰ obsessed with π ✰
PROFILEWIKIGAMESMORE ABOUT MESCRATCH TIPS AND TRICKS
…currently working on making a WORKING among us remake
I should get a better signature.
kpoovakan
Scratcher
100+ posts

CavaCode4 wrote:

???
This is for proposing Wiki articles to be featured on Wiki Wednesday.

✰Hey there! I'm kpoovakan!✰
✰ obsessed with π ✰
PROFILEWIKIGAMESMORE ABOUT MESCRATCH TIPS AND TRICKS
…currently working on making a WORKING among us remake
I should get a better signature.
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kpoovakan wrote:

This article is a Wiki Article I would like to propose. It has helped me countless times and is probably helpful for other Scratchers.
Your suggestion has been noted.

Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
Kang-Eszter
Scratcher
1 post

How do you write in rainbow text?
Like how….?
Scratcher
23 posts

When is the next one?
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

763869 wrote:

When is the next one?
July 26. It's the last Wednesday of each month.

wilhelm43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi ! Suggestion for French Wiki

Page - (direct link)
Thumbnail (for WW post)
You can use the page intro for the summary.

And Voilà ! Bonne journée !

~ Wiki FR ~ Wiki EN ~

Besoin d'aide ? Des questions sur le forum francophone ou ses règles ? N'hésitez pas à demander !
Greetings, I'm wilhelm43, a French Scratcher.
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wilhelm43 wrote:

Hi ! Suggestion for French Wiki

Page - (direct link)
Thumbnail (for WW post)
You can use the page intro for the summary.

And Voilà ! Bonne journée !
Thanks for letting us know. We have noted these down.

cooly_gaming
Scratcher
16 posts

kenny2scratch wrote:

Welcome to the suggestions topic for Wiki Wednesday articles! If there was a particular Wiki article you found very helpful, you can suggest it to be featured here.

What is Wiki Wednesday?

Main page: Scratch Wiki:Wiki Wednesday
Wiki Wednesday is a Scratch News series run by the Scratch Team with suggestions from the community, and is used to feature an article from the Scratch Wikis on the last Wednesday of every month in different languages. Each of the updates are posted on the Scratch News tab, and the Announcements forum.

What should a Wiki Wednesday article include?

Good Wiki Wednesday articles should:

How do I suggest an article?

Simply post on this topic! When suggesting your article, make sure to mention the title (obviously) and a short reason why you think it merits a feature.

Other info

For accepted Wiki Wednesday suggestions, see here.

With that, suggest away!

Post mostly modified from Scratch Wiki:Wiki Wednesday Suggestions.
According to scratch Show and Tell. Tell everyone about your projects and studios. So what???

Last edited by cooly_gaming (July 25, 2023 20:28:40)

gdan456
Scratcher
16 posts

but if it wasn't for showing your pojects, then why is it called show and tell then, and where am I supposed to go now to show my project? IDK, i'm confused. So yea, it is okay to show projects.

Last edited by gdan456 (July 27, 2023 19:45:59)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured! [RSS Feed]