Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured! [RSS Feed]
gdan456
Scratcher
16 posts

THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured!

cooly_gaming wrote:

kenny2scratch wrote:

Welcome to the suggestions topic for Wiki Wednesday articles! If there was a particular Wiki article you found very helpful, you can suggest it to be featured here.

What is Wiki Wednesday?

Main page: Scratch Wiki:Wiki Wednesday
Wiki Wednesday is a Scratch News series run by the Scratch Team with suggestions from the community, and is used to feature an article from the Scratch Wikis on the last Wednesday of every month in different languages. Each of the updates are posted on the Scratch News tab, and the Announcements forum.

What should a Wiki Wednesday article include?

Good Wiki Wednesday articles should:

How do I suggest an article?

Simply post on this topic! When suggesting your article, make sure to mention the title (obviously) and a short reason why you think it merits a feature.

Other info

For accepted Wiki Wednesday suggestions, see here.

With that, suggest away!

Post mostly modified from Scratch Wiki:Wiki Wednesday Suggestions.
According to scratch Show and Tell. Tell everyone about your projects and studios. So what???
Literally what I'm sayin
RainbowKoala8
Scratcher
50 posts

THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured!

kenny2scratch wrote:

Welcome to the suggestions topic for Wiki Wednesday articles! If there was a particular Wiki article you found very helpful, you can suggest it to be featured here.

What is Wiki Wednesday?

Wiki Wednesday is a Scratch News series run by the Scratch Team with suggestions from the community, and is used to feature an article from the Scratch Wikis on the last Wednesday of every month in different languages. Each of the updates are posted on the Scratch News tab, and the Announcements forum.

Simply post on this topic! When suggesting your article, make sure to mention the title (obviously) and a short reason why you think it merits a feature.

Other info

With that, suggest away!

Hello! I'd like to suggest the Vector tool in art in projects! Thanks For your time!

]HELLO! welcome to @Rainbowkoala8 .

Box of goodness goes too….. @InsaneUsername

• I HATE Fake Friends/Forcers/Jokers
    I love Singing and art
    No f4f
    My sis died
    Not good at animation

Thanks for reading my signiture!

oh and, how do you get rainbow signiture writing?
OJT2022
Scratcher
9 posts

Topic:Game Safety. I Think you should make a age rating system. If you don't have time, advise scratchers to implement it. Me Myself Implent age ratings to my scratch games. There should be Family, Pre-Teens/Tweens (ages 8-12) Early Adolescents (ages 13-15) and so on.
Sincerely, @OJT2022

Last edited by OJT2022 (Aug. 9, 2023 22:59:28)

OJT2022
Scratcher
9 posts

kenny2scratch wrote:

Suggestions moved from Scratch Wiki:Wiki Wednesday

bob1171 wrote:

Coordinate System
Coordinate System should be featured on Wiki Wednesday.

78ch3 wrote:

Scratch FAQ
Scratch FAQ should be featured. It is an article I found beneficial.

yzyzyz wrote:

Help Page
I suggest Help Page.

apple502j wrote:

Creative Commons License
I suggest Creative Commons License. I want everyone to learn about CC.

purplewolves wrote:

SDS Curator
If it hasn't been a WW article before, I recommend SDS Curator

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

Discussion Forums
I'm suggesting Scratch Discussion Forums as a Wiki Wednesday article as it is long, attractive, and has lots of info and pictures.

_Lillion_ wrote:

Thumbnail
The thumbnail article is useful to new scratchers. Article here.

bigpuppy wrote:

Signature
How about Signature? People often ask about them; it has two images and a lot of info.

WolfCat67 wrote:

Making a Note Block Project
I do lots of note-block projects on the leading site, and lots of people ask me how I make them. The article Making a Note Block Project might be useful to those people.
ZYO_Theador65
Scratcher
9 posts

RainbowKoala8 wrote:

kenny2scratch wrote:

What is Wiki Wednesday?

Other info

With that, suggest away!

Hello! I'd like to suggest the Vector tool in art in projects! Thanks For your time!

noedolekcin666man
Scratcher
50 posts

kenny2scratch wrote:

this shouldn't need bumping…
have you ever heard of turbowarp?
piebocarriel1212
New to Scratch
12 posts

Hello everyone, just stopping by to share my latest game based on a story I developed myself. Game: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/881669607/ I've always wanted to be a game developer, and now I'm starting out on Scratch.
supernavo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Workaround: griffpatch
when gf clicked
forever {
crush downwards::grey cap
when gf clicked
}@loopArrow::control cap

when gf clicked
crush inwards{
when gf clicked
}::grey cap

when @greenFlag cli‎cked
move (10) steps
I'm the dumb suggestions guy. Remember run blocks on blocks?
This signature has been restored from a backup.
(Note to self, if you ever lose the submit button, make your own!)
CUTEKAWAIICODER
Scratcher
4 posts

kenny2scratch wrote:

What is Wiki Wednesday?

Other info

With that, suggest away!

CUTEKAWAIICODER
Scratcher
4 posts

Please add Persian!
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RainbowKoala8 wrote:

Unfortunately, “Paint Editor” (where we document vector tools) has already been featured.

Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
BongWimpy
Scratcher
47 posts

W-well…..you can create an article about supa FAMOUS Scratchers!! Like griffpatch or -StarGold- or jask82006, chipm0nk, etc, etc.

Moon Knight!!!!
Check this vid out: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Q9De4T4YLjU?feature=share >;D
JacksterBobster
Scratcher
84 posts

I'd like the Wiki Pages of either
point towards [sprite1 v]

or the
glide (2) secs to x: (0) y: (0)

blocks on Wiki Wednesday because I have used information given in those pages to make better scripts for sprite turning and smooth movement in my projects.

What is the minimum level of cyberbullying allowed on Scratch? There are some people I'd like to point and laugh at.
play sound [L4D hunter scream v]
if <(survivor) = [Coach]> then
say [Careful, y'all. Hunter around]
end
forever
play sound [L4D jockey giggle v]
end
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JacksterBobster wrote:

I'd like the Wiki Pages of either
point towards [sprite1 v]

or the
glide (2) secs to x: (0) y: (0)

blocks on Wiki Wednesday because I have used information given in those pages to make better scripts for sprite turning and smooth movement in my projects.
Your suggestions have been noted.

Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
piebocarriel1212
New to Scratch
12 posts

Go wiki!

Last edited by piebocarriel1212 (Aug. 20, 2023 15:47:27)

wilhelm43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Suggestion for French Wiki :
Page (Settings (Editor)) - Thumbnail
Have a good day !

~ Wiki FR ~ Wiki EN ~

Besoin d'aide ? Des questions sur le forum francophone ou ses règles ? N'hésitez pas à demander !
Greetings, I'm wilhelm43, a French Scratcher.
pasta_enjoyer7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

piebocarriel1212 wrote:

Hello everyone, just stopping by to share my latest game based on a story I developed myself. Game: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/881669607/ I've always wanted to be a game developer, and now I'm starting out on Scratch.
Please don't advertise here. Instead, you can do so here. Thank you.

*Not following this topic: Please reply/ask questions on my profile instead.

Last edited by pasta_enjoyer7 (Aug. 24, 2023 21:43:55)

Happy holidays! My favorite book series are Percy Jackson, The Unwanteds, and Keeper of the Lost Cities! I've read all of the books.
pasta_enjoyer7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OJT2022 wrote:

Topic:Game Safety. I Think you should make a age rating system. If you don't have time, advise scratchers to implement it. Me Myself Implent age ratings to my scratch games. There should be Family, Pre-Teens/Tweens (ages 8-12) Early Adolescents (ages 13-15) and so on.
Sincerely, @OJT2022
Please don't suggest things here. Instead, make a new topic here.

But I believe your suggestion is rejected, meaning it won't be added to Scratch.

The Official List of Rejected Suggestions wrote:

This suggestion extends to age-restricting anything on Scratch, such as viewing specific projects or accessing specific Scratch features. As a general rule, Scratch is for all ages, and content shared on the Scratch website should be appropriate for all ages.
A Scratch members explanation of why this won't be added can be found here.

Also, if your project isn't okay for all ages, don't share it on Scratch. Making age ratings doesn't stop people from clicking on it and getting scared/seeing content that's not good. Thank you

*I am not following this topic. Please reply/ask questions on my profile.

Last edited by pasta_enjoyer7 (Aug. 24, 2023 21:45:26)

Happy holidays! My favorite book series are Percy Jackson, The Unwanteds, and Keeper of the Lost Cities! I've read all of the books.
wilhelm43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wilhelm43 wrote:

Suggestion for French Wiki :
Page (Settings (Editor)) - Thumbnail
Have a good day !
I bump the suggestion

~ Wiki FR ~ Wiki EN ~

Besoin d'aide ? Des questions sur le forum francophone ou ses règles ? N'hésitez pas à demander !
Greetings, I'm wilhelm43, a French Scratcher.
NotK3ndricAlt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Today's Wiki Wednesday was about public versions. What about non-public versions like 0.1?

If you see this on my signature, you’ve been infected by the NotK3ndricAlt virus! Put this on the top of your signature and add your name to the list of people who got this virus to help NotK3ndricAlt get more followers.
List of people who got this virus: NotK3ndricAlt

SAVE SCRATCH.
Forum clout (as of 27 Jan 2024): 11943
But then I had a very good idea. I used F5. See, using F5 gave me a whole new perspective and I was able to see a chest I couldn't have seen before.
Everytime I see the number 2024, I think its 2014 for a millisecond but then realize its 2024.
My browser / operating system: IPad iOS 16.1.1, Safari 16.1, No Flash version detected
Did you know that you can select the text then click on the BBCode tag you want to use and it'll pop up with the BBCode on the text?
Hola, soy NotK3ndricAlt! I speak Spanish and English.
My rentry!
Kids rule! B)
Participated in Scratch Awards 2023
pls plaey https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/928410544/ NOAW!!!M!!M!!M!M!!M!!M!!M!M!M!M!
#Add ForumPost Hearting (click to see suggestion)
Omni Studios Admin
(^v^ :: motion) // Kumquat protector
Hacked block:
when this sprite touches [mouse-pointer v] :: events hat
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured! [RSS Feed]