Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured! [RSS Feed]
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured!

7salad3salad wrote:

Operators Blocks for Wiki Wednesday???
Your suggestion has been noted.

Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
an312
Scratcher
4 posts

THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured!

I suggest doing a wiki post on the history of…. CODING!. PLS consider
MythosLore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SPS32
Scratcher
66 posts

kenny2scratch wrote:

Welcome to the suggestions topic for Wiki Wednesday articles! If there was a particular Wiki article you found very helpful, you can suggest it to be featured here.

What is Wiki Wednesday?

Main page: Scratch Wiki:Wiki Wednesday
Wiki Wednesday is a Scratch News series run by the Scratch Team with suggestions from the community, and is used to feature an article from the Scratch Wikis on the last Wednesday of every month in different languages. Each of the updates are posted on the Scratch News tab, and the Announcements forum.

What should a Wiki Wednesday article include?

Good Wiki Wednesday articles should:

How do I suggest an article?

Simply post on this topic! When suggesting your article, make sure to mention the title (obviously) and a short reason why you think it merits a feature.

Other info

For accepted Wiki Wednesday suggestions, see here.

With that, suggest away!

Post mostly modified from Scratch Wiki:Wiki Wednesday Suggestions.
That's good news.I liked it .

jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

an312 wrote:

I suggest doing a wiki post on the history of…. CODING!. PLS consider
This topic is for suggesting existing Wiki articles to be featured, not ones to be created. Please use the Wiki forum topic for suggestions for new articles, but be aware that an article on the history of coding probably wouldn't be created since it's not related enough to Scratch.

MythosLore wrote:

My suggestion: https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Ideas_Page!

Last edited by jvvg (Sept. 5, 2023 14:56:39)

Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
Cat_Tacoo128
Scratcher
26 posts

My Idea: So there's the normal article for the week, but if you could include stories on people who have been bullied/abused/teased/etc. in the Wiki Wednesday? That probably sounded stupid lol…

Check out these sites!
https://scratchstats.com/
https://trinket.io/
https://www.scratchjr.org/

Oh LoOk, ItS tHe IdIoT oN mY sTrEeT!

jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cat_Tacoo128 wrote:

My Idea: So there's the normal article for the week, but if you could include stories on people who have been bullied/abused/teased/etc. in the Wiki Wednesday?
That's not really what the Wiki is about. The Wiki is about documenting Scratch, its history, its culture, etc. in a neutral and impersonal manner. That sort of thing would better be described in a project or studio.

SeeingColors
Scratcher
500+ posts

I don't know if this has been done or not but here goes nothing, A wiki of the April fools cat blocks

_ _ _ _
He/Him ▶ Animator ▶ Artist ▶ Curated x2 ▶ UwU
Community Helper, SDS Curator, MTS co-host/helper
Top remixed, #1 most followed in Guatemala, My most popular project
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SeeingColors wrote:

I don't know if this has been done or not but here goes nothing, A wiki of the April fools cat blocks
We have an article on that already, and it has already been featured.

CraftistGirl
Scratcher
7 posts

when I receive [Scratch Wiki v]
say [Whoa! This is way different than the regular scratch!]
shradibop
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey, has the article on GDPR accounts been featured? that one was pretty useful for figuring out what those accounts even were

hey. what's good

hopefully, i'm having fun right now
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

shradibop wrote:

Hey, has the article on GDPR accounts been featured? that one was pretty useful for figuring out what those accounts even were
Unfortunately we cannot feature that one since the Scratch Team doesn't want to draw too much attention to the GDPR process.

-Scratch-Code-Girl-
Scratcher
81 posts

Is this still active?

• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ ᴄᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
◦ Sᴅs Hᴇʟᴘᴇʀ
• Pᴘᴛʙғ Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
◦ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴍᴘ Cᴏᴜsᴇʟᴏʀ 2023
• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Tʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛᴏʀ (ᴏɴʟʏ Hɪɴᴅɪ)

《-Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ-Cᴏᴅᴇ-Gɪʀʟ-》

• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ ᴄᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
◦ Sᴅs Hᴇʟᴘᴇʀ
• Pᴘᴛʙғ Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
◦ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴍᴘ Cᴏᴜsᴇʟᴏʀ 2023
• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Tʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛᴏʀ (ᴏɴʟʏ Hɪɴᴅɪ)
◦ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 2023
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Scratch-Code-Girl- wrote:

Is this still active?
Yes it is. We are still recording any suggestions made here, and most of the recent featured Wiki Wednesday articles came from this thread.

SeeingColors
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scatchtober wiki? Considering there has been a Scratch camp one

_ _ _ _
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SeeingColors wrote:

Are you suggesting we feature the Scratchtober article?

SeeingColors
Scratcher
500+ posts

jvvg wrote:

SeeingColors wrote:

Ye, that's what mean

_ _ _ _
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SeeingColors wrote:

jvvg wrote:

SeeingColors wrote:

Ye, that's what mean

HenryModerator
Scratcher
4 posts

ADD PROJECT TO THIS STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34004884 ADD PROJECTS TO THIS STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34004884 ADD PROJECTS TO THIS STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34004884 ADD PROJECTS TO THIS STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cat_Tacoo128
Scratcher
26 posts

HenryModerator wrote:

ADD PROJECT TO THIS STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34004884 ADD PROJECTS TO THIS STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34004884 ADD PROJECTS TO THIS STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34004884 ADD PROJECTS TO THIS STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, this is not a wiki site for adding projects.

Oh LoOk, ItS tHe IdIoT oN mY sTrEeT!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured! [RSS Feed]