Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured! [RSS Feed]
CayCra
Scratcher
13 posts

THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured!

I haven't seen the Scratch Wiki yet, but if there isn't one already then I suggest an article for animations, and how to make them better.
Trifmaster32
Scratcher
5 posts

THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured!

limagirare wrote:

French (français): Forum Scratch

Dnstarr
Scratcher
21 posts

CayCra wrote:

I haven't seen the Scratch Wiki yet, but if there isn't one already then I suggest an article for animations, and how to make them better.
oh ok got it. thx for info

@STAR
Cat_Tacoo128
Scratcher
26 posts

Toons3pic wrote:

BikerAlt wrote:

On the next Wiki Wednesday, the “Loading Project” screen should be purple.
Agree!

Triple agree!

Oh LoOk, ItS tHe IdIoT oN mY sTrEeT!

BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You should do the article for
(() mod (0))

I specialize in animating fight collabs. I've entered the ‘decent’ stage.

A couple of studios I’m in:

A kumquat ate my productivity.
SANDVICHISGOOD
Scratcher
100+ posts

How do I find anything on the wiki? I keep getting lost in all the words

POV: average causal scratch forumer about to be obliterated(a forum lurker caught them accidentally making a dupe)
|use shift + down arrow|
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣴⣤⣶⢶⡶⣶⢶⡶⣶⢶⣷⣾⣷⣼⣇⡀⠙⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡤⠀⣈⣵⣾⡿⠿⠿⠿⠛⡡⠌⡄⢢⠐⡄⢂⠔⡀⢆⠨⢄⡉⡉⠛⠻⣷⣦⣇⠛⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⢂⣴⡿⠟⢋⠡⠐⡂⠔⠢⡑⢄⠃⡌⢄⠃⢌⠂⡜⠐⡌⠒⡄⠢⢑⡈⠡⢄⣉⠿⢿⣮⡹⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠟⣴⣿⠋⡡⢘⠄⡃⡑⢈⠆⠱⢐⡈⠒⢌⠢⢉⠢⡑⢌⠡⢂⠱⢈⡑⢢⠈⡅⢂⠤⠙⢦⡛⣷⣮⠙⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡰⢁⣾⡟⠠⡘⠤⢁⠎⡐⢈⠢⠘⡄⢃⠤⢉⠰⡈⢆⠱⡀⢎⠰⠁⠎⡰⢀⠃⡘⢠⠃⡄⢣⢈⠙⢮⠹⣿⡌⠷⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣰⢇⣿⠏⠤⡑⠄⠣⠌⠒⡈⠤⠑⣈⠐⠢⢌⠢⠑⡰⢈⠢⡐⠌⢂⠍⡰⠐⢨⣴⣥⣆⣌⡠⠡⠌⢂⡌⢣⡙⣿⡖⢿⡆⠀⠀
⠀⣰⣯⣿⠏⡰⠡⠌⡌⢁⢊⠡⣘⣤⣷⣦⡌⠁⢆⠢⡑⠄⢣⠐⡡⢊⠔⡨⢐⡁⠊⠝⠻⠿⠿⣿⣷⣎⠰⡐⠠⠙⡜⣿⡆⠹⡄⠀
⣴⣏⣽⡟⡐⠣⢑⡈⠰⢈⣎⣷⣿⠿⠛⡙⢠⢉⠢⢑⡈⠜⡠⠑⡄⢣⠈⡔⠡⢌⠱⣈⠁⠆⠒⡠⠛⢇⠠⣁⠣⢁⠢⢹⣿⡀⠹⡀
⣿⣳⣿⠡⠌⡑⠢⣈⢁⠚⣿⠿⣁⠢⢁⠆⢡⠂⢅⠢⠌⡰⢀⠣⠘⡄⠱⡀⢃⠆⠢⠄⡩⠘⢠⠁⡌⠤⠑⣀⠃⠆⡡⠂⢿⣧⠀⠃
⣟⣿⡏⠰⣈⠔⠡⢂⠂⡌⡐⠰⢀⢂⠃⡘⢄⢊⡐⢢⠘⢠⠡⠌⡁⢆⠱⢈⠢⠌⡑⠰⡠⠵⣂⣞⣲⣬⣵⣀⣩⠐⡄⠱⢈⣿⣆⠀
⣿⣿⢀⠃⠤⣘⠰⡦⢵⣒⣰⣡⣎⣤⣜⣀⠆⢂⠌⡄⢩⠐⡌⠰⡁⢌⠰⢁⢂⣲⢞⣫⣷⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠟⠛⠿⣿⣷⣧⣆⣼⣿⠀
⣼⣇⢂⣉⣶⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠻⠛⠛⠛⠻⠿⣿⣷⣮⣄⡡⢒⠨⣁⠒⠨⣐⣼⣫⣿⡿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⣿⣿⠀
⣿⡇⣦⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⣿⣦⣑⠢⢈⡱⣥⣾⠿⠋⠀⠀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⠘⠀⢻⣿⠀
⣿⣯⣿⠏⠀⠀⢀⣴⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠈⢻⣿⣦⡝⣣⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⣹⣟⠀
⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣇⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⣿⣿⠁
⣿⢿⣿⣇⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⡿⣿⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⣀⣼⣿⣟⠇
⣿⣾⢿⣿⣆⠀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⢃⢿⣿⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⠙⠋⠉⠁⣀⣴⣿⢟⣻⣿⠏⣠
⠈⢻⣌⢿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠉⠛⠛⠿⠛⠛⠉⠁⠀⠀⢀⣠⣶⡿⠿⢃⠉⡤⠙⠿⢿⣷⣶⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⡾⠿⣟⠹⣆⣻⣿⣟⣼⠇
⠀⠀⢻⡌⢿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣤⣀⡀⣀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣶⣿⠟⢋⠄⡱⢈⠒⠤⣉⠐⢂⠤⢉⠛⡙⢋⠛⣍⢲⡰⣉⠳⣌⢻⣼⣿⢡⡾⠁⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠙⢷⡙⢿⣿⣙⡻⠿⠿⢿⡛⢿⠛⢋⠍⡠⠌⡰⢈⠔⠨⡐⠡⢠⠉⢢⠘⠄⠣⢈⠂⡹⢌⡖⣡⢍⣷⣾⣿⠟⣱⠟⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⡼⣟⢿⣿⣧⣙⠦⡙⣆⠏⡄⢊⠔⡈⠔⡁⢊⠔⠡⡑⢢⠘⠤⣈⢆⣑⣢⣥⣔⡌⣾⣵⣿⢟⣫⣷⠾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠷⣜⣻⣿⣷⣭⣆⠣⠄⢃⣤⣥⣎⣴⣥⣮⣶⣵⣾⣾⣿⠿⡿⣿⢻⣿⣿⠿⣿⣯⡿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⠿⣭⡛⣿⢿⣶⣬⣿⣟⣛⣻⣉⣋⣭⣩⣥⣦⣶⣶⢿⣻⡿⢋⣾⠻⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣉⣷⢿⣭⢛⡛⣻⠛⡟⢻⡛⢻⣯⣽⣓⢒⣩⣙⣉⣟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BionicBoy554 wrote:

You should do the article for
(() mod (0))
Your suggestion has been noted.

Last edited by jvvg (May 6, 2024 15:34:06)

Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Whoever showed me the wiki article for modulo (and round), thanks

I specialize in animating fight collabs. I've entered the ‘decent’ stage.

A couple of studios I’m in:

A kumquat ate my productivity.
XxSOL4RxX
New Scratcher
5 posts

The Scratch Wiki is a collaboratively-written wiki available for free that provides information about the Scratch programming language, its website, history and phenomena surrounding it. The wiki is supported by the international Scratch Wiki community, and is mainly edited by Scratchers. The Scratch Wiki is a popular source of information for the website, scripts and tutorials and it continues to grow as Scratchers use it as their primary source of information. The Wiki also includes advanced articles for Scratchers around the world to build, share and see.
-gr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You should do the Scratch statistics page article.

-gr: forumer | scratcher | professional exister

1900+ forum posts / 5+ years on Scratch

me on postpercent [broken] / me on github / me on scratch
highlight this text and shift+down arrow to see the rest of my signature

Terms of Use wrote:

4.4 You may only submit user-generated projects that were created with (1) the Scratch website editor or (2) an unmodified copy of the Scratch editor compiled from the source code described in Section 5.3. You may not upload any projects that were created, by you or by anyone else, with a modified version of the Scratch editor.
oh shoot well i broke that rule (i use turbowarp sometimes)
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-gr wrote:

You should do the Scratch statistics page article.
Thanks for the suggestion, but it has actually already been featured.

Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
BrilliantGamer6
Scratcher
26 posts

This Messages and Notifications article should be featured. It's very helpful, and provides great information about them. It's like the featured Alert article, just with the bigger idea of messages instead. It also fits all of the necessary categories.

Note: If I am not supposed to propose more than one article, then you can remove my “List of Commonly Suggested Ideas” article featuring proposal, since I think the messages one is much more important.

I don't really use the forums, so I don't really need to make a signature, but uhh…

Here's a link to one of my best projects!

And you can find some of my other good projects here!

Don't click this link though.

stop [hammer time v]
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BrilliantGamer6 wrote:

This Messages and Notifications article should be featured. It's very helpful, and provides great information about them. It's like the featured Alert article, just with the bigger idea of messages instead. It also fits all of the necessary categories.

Note: If I am not supposed to propose more than one article, then you can remove my “List of Commonly Suggested Ideas” article featuring proposal, since I think the messages one is much more important.

cosmic-strsx
Scratcher
4 posts

Hi! I am cosmic-strsx and I don't really understand what the scratch wiki and what it means to propose an article is. I am not new I had an account before this I just want to understand what it means.
cosmic-strsx
Scratcher
4 posts

What does 
Scratch wiki
Mean?
I don't understand what it means to
Propose an article
HELP!!

Last edited by cosmic-strsx (July 1, 2024 16:12:02)

Ollie-Young
Scratcher
100+ posts

What about NFE: https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Project_Review_Status I know the admin panel has already been featured but what about NFE

You could do custom block input settings too

define Block (input) <boolean>

Last edited by Ollie-Young (July 2, 2024 08:16:46)

Rip Dhilly

when (Ollie-Young) joined :: events hat
say [Nothin] :: motion
say [Spam :(] :: looks
say [good :D] :: sounds
say [Current me :/] :: control
say [Soon] :: sensing
say [Soon] :: operators
say [Soon] :: variables
say [Soon] :: list
So, yeah :P :: yellow
[scratchblocks]
Hey guys! I'm , [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Ollie-Young/]Ollie-Young[/url]. I make animations and games on Scratch.
I like this: [url=https://scratchstats.com/Ollie-Young]Scratchstats[/url]
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ollie-Young wrote:

What about NFE: https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Project_Review_Status I know the admin panel has already been featured but what about NFE

You could do custom block input settings too

define Block (input) <boolean>
Project Review Status has already been featured.

We don't have a specific article on custom block input settings, but the article on Custom Blocks in general has also already been featured.

Ollie-Young
Scratcher
100+ posts

jvvg wrote:

We don't have a specific article on custom block input settings, but the article on Custom Blocks in general has also already been featured.
Yeah I know the Admin Panel was featured but uhhh… what about the
set rotation style [ left-right]
set rotation style [ all around]
set rotation style [ don't rotate]
block? I doubt it's been done before

Last edited by Ollie-Young (July 3, 2024 01:05:37)

Rip Dhilly

[scratchblocks]
Hey guys! I'm , [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Ollie-Young/]Ollie-Young[/url]. I make animations and games on Scratch.
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ollie-Young wrote:

jvvg wrote:

Yeah I know the Admin Panel was featured but uhhh… what about the
set rotation style [ left-right]
set rotation style [ all around]
set rotation style [ don't rotate]
block? I doubt it's been done before

Ollie-Young
Scratcher
100+ posts

jvvg wrote:

-sniiip-
Woohoo

Rip Dhilly

[scratchblocks]
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured! [RSS Feed]