Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured! [RSS Feed]
Dnstarr
Scratcher
21 posts

THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured!

Hi what are wiki articles?

@STAR
CayCra
Scratcher
13 posts

THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured!

I haven't seen the Scratch Wiki yet, but if there isn't one already then I suggest an article for animations, and how to make them better.
Trifmaster32
Scratcher
3 posts

limagirare wrote:

French (français): Forum Scratch

Dnstarr
Scratcher
21 posts

CayCra wrote:

I haven't seen the Scratch Wiki yet, but if there isn't one already then I suggest an article for animations, and how to make them better.
oh ok got it. thx for info

@STAR
Cat_Tacoo128
Scratcher
24 posts

Toons3pic wrote:

BikerAlt wrote:

On the next Wiki Wednesday, the “Loading Project” screen should be purple.
Agree!

Triple agree!
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You should do the article for
(() mod (0))

I specialize in animating fight collabs. I've entered the ‘decent’ stage.

A couple of studios I’m in:

A kumquat ate my productivity.
SANDVICHISGOOD
Scratcher
100+ posts

How do I find anything on the wiki? I keep getting lost in all the words

POV: average toxic person on scratch when they get muted for saying a bad word(They can't possibly process why they got muted)
|use shift + down arrow|
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣆⢀⣶⡶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⣿⢸⠟⣠⣶⡷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⠀⢀⣠⠴⠴⠶⠚⠿⠿⠾⠭⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⢋⡽⠚⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠢⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⡔⠁⡰⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⠚⠛⣖⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢀⡏⠀⡼⢡⠚⡛⠒⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠖⠛⠛⠲⡄⠐⢯⠁⠀⠀⠹⡧⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣸⠀⠀⡇⠘⠦⣭⡤⢟⡤⠤⣀⠀⠣⣀⡉⢁⣀⠟⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠙⣗⠀⠀
⠁⢻⠀⠀⢷⢀⡔⠉⢻⡅⣀⣤⡈⠙⠒⠺⠯⡍⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⡆⠀⠀⠀⠘⡶⠄
⠀⣈⣧⠴⠚⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣔
⣾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣧⣤⡤⠴⠖⠋⢹⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣷
⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣻⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼
⠙⠑⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⢄⣐⠴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢆⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠟
⠀⠀⠀⣑⡟⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⡾⠋⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣰⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠃⠀⠃
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BionicBoy554 wrote:

You should do the article for
(() mod (0))
Your suggestion has been noted.

Last edited by jvvg (May 6, 2024 15:34:06)

Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Whoever showed me the wiki article for modulo (and round), thanks

I specialize in animating fight collabs. I've entered the ‘decent’ stage.

A couple of studios I’m in:

A kumquat ate my productivity.
XxSOL4RxX
New to Scratch
4 posts

The Scratch Wiki is a collaboratively-written wiki available for free that provides information about the Scratch programming language, its website, history and phenomena surrounding it. The wiki is supported by the international Scratch Wiki community, and is mainly edited by Scratchers. The Scratch Wiki is a popular source of information for the website, scripts and tutorials and it continues to grow as Scratchers use it as their primary source of information. The Wiki also includes advanced articles for Scratchers around the world to build, share and see.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured! [RSS Feed]