Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

PinkyPants wrote:

Made another one. These are really fun to do. (gray because you can't really see it on white)

This is Frosty.

Frosty loves the snow. He lives in a very cold place, and always runs outside when he sees a single snowflake. Frosty is still quite shy, and finds it hard to make friends.

Sorry, the description seems kind of lazy…
I can see why you want to make the background gray, but can you please post a copy with a completely transparent background? I use a different method for helping Gogs with white colors show up, and I can't do anything with the gray. Thanks!

PinkyPants
Scratcher
100+ posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

hedgehog_blue wrote:

PinkyPants wrote:

Made another one. These are really fun to do. (gray because you can't really see it on white)

This is Frosty.

Frosty loves the snow. He lives in a very cold place, and always runs outside when he sees a single snowflake. Frosty is still quite shy, and finds it hard to make friends.

I'll add him in a moment! I'm glad you like creating new Gogs for the community! Are you planning on doing anything with Mona?
Thanks! And yeah, I'm gonna make a platformer with her once I get on computer.

Yo. I'm Pinky. *puts on sunglasses*
PinkyPants
Scratcher
100+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

PinkyPants wrote:

This is Frosty.

I can see why you want to make the background gray, but can you please post a copy with a completely transparent background? I use a different method for helping Gogs with white colors show up, and I can't do anything with the gray. Thanks!
Right, here you go. (Sorry, that wasn't visible when I replied)

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WhatDoYouThinks wrote:

I decided to make a unique gog using bit map and made him pixelated. His name is Flappy Gog and he was inspired by Flappy Bird. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/175020226/

SuperiorSnivy wrote:

2 new Gogs! Earthy and Moony!
These two love to float around in space while also making sure they don't float away.
Both of these Gogs are looking a little un-gog-like. I don't want the look of Gogs to change to much from the original, so can these be edited to be more like gogs?
Examples of Gogs:

Lightgog has the line created by CreamShake has the line created
the split in a lightbulb. by the milkshake spilling out.

Sorry for the trouble!

ColorCube
Scratcher
27 posts

Made two new gogs, not a pack, Arrow and ChocoBerry.

Arrow
A small fun-loving friend that loves to fly around.

ChocoBerry
He's nice and sweet, and likes sweets.
MarioTnt
Scratcher
65 posts

Im Interested In Peru, Can I have her?
I like collecting stuff too, so I have the perfect picture for her!

Your heart is your brain and your Mind is your Heart
PinkyPants
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is there a limit on how many gogs you can order?

Moonflight_358
Scratcher
54 posts

i love this forum

So, you say I can't ship my OC with a canon character? Well, Pixie and her never-aging Trainer think differently!

Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Made my gog

Last edited by Lotosprincess (Oct. 11, 2017 11:55:01)

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PinkyPants wrote:

Please only order 1 gog. Do not order more than that. You can order gog packs, which contain 2 gogs.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
snowballVF
Scratcher
86 posts

78ch3 wrote:

PinkyPants wrote:

Please only order 1 gog. Do not order more than that. You can order gog packs, which contain 2 gogs.
why?
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sorry everybody, I still haven't got the chance to update the main post with the new Gogs.

PinkyPants wrote:

You can have as many as you want, but try not to go too Gog-crazy! Others may want Gogs too and so we want a wide selection! :D

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

snowballVF wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

PinkyPants wrote:

why?
Because it may be unfair.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
PinkyPants
Scratcher
100+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

Sorry everybody, I still haven't got the chance to update the main post with the new Gogs.

PinkyPants wrote:

You can have as many as you want, but try not to go too Gog-crazy! Others may want Gogs too and so we want a wide selection! :D
Alright! I'm gonna make a gog for every gog I order, so you can keep a wide selection. :^)

Last edited by PinkyPants (Oct. 11, 2017 21:35:46)

MarioTnt
Scratcher
65 posts

[Tune

Your heart is your brain and your Mind is your Heart
snowballVF
Scratcher
86 posts

PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hazel-Follows
Scratcher
7 posts

Could I order a Gog? If so, can I order Popsicle, please?
ColorCube
Scratcher
27 posts

78ch3 wrote:

snowballVF wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

PinkyPants wrote:

why?
Because it may be unfair.
Why are you saying this, only hedgehog_blue works here so you can't make up rules.
And he says that you can buy as many as you like, just not crazy amounts
Plus there are tons of gogs in need of owners and the number keeps growing
Yayme123552
Scratcher
61 posts

Would I be able to own popsicle or octy?
giel_31
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can I Please Have Sana?

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]