Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

bigpuppy wrote:

biqpuppy wrote:

I made a Gog -
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/146912289/
(This is bigpuppy's test account.)
Confirmation. (That that's my test account. )
Don't worry, I already know about your test account :)

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

hedgehog_blue wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

biqpuppy wrote:

I made a Gog -
Okay
Edit: will you add my Gog? I don't want him, so you can put him in the catalog if you want

Last edited by bigpuppy (Feb. 24, 2017 00:47:57)

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
JustSomeArt
Scratcher
30 posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

JustSomeArt wrote:

Made a Gog, his name's Glop… Hope you like him!
I'm adding glop to the shop! If you want, you can own him for himself, or you can try to gift him to somebody.
Glop has been added to the Gog Catalog
Great, yay! I don't need a Glop, someone else can buy him…

Ha, I see you used my poem!

Last edited by JustSomeArt (Feb. 24, 2017 00:46:30)

@JustSomeArt makes amazing games!

JK I make art.
Yah.
Art.
Here.
And here.
I also make animations like this and this.
So yeah have fun.
-Crystalite-
Scratcher
7 posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

JustSomeArt wrote:

I'm adding glop to the shop! If you want, you can own him for himself, or you can try to gift him to somebody.

Do u acually pay for it?

-Crystalite-
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Crystalite- wrote:

hedgehog_blue wrote:

JustSomeArt wrote:

Do u acually pay for it?
No, every single gog is free here. :)

-Crystalite-
Scratcher
7 posts

uhhh do u pay 4 it?

-Crystalite-
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can you please add my Gog to the catalog?
edit: thanks for doing it!

Last edited by bigpuppy (Feb. 24, 2017 00:50:45)

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bigpuppy wrote:

hedgehog_blue wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

biqpuppy wrote:

I made a Gog -
Okay
Edit: will you add my Gog? I don't want him, so you can put him in the catalog if you want
Okay, I've added him into the catalog.
Goyo has been added to the Gog Catalog.

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

hedgehog_blue wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

biqpuppy wrote:

I made a Gog -
Okay
Okay, I've added him into the catalog.
Goyo has been added to the Gog Catalog.
Thanks!
BTW - you don't have to do this now, but for future reference, please spell my name like bigpuppy, not BigPuppy. You don't have to change that, just for future reference.

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bigpuppy wrote:

Really sorry about the shop running slow :(
I have to save your image, make a catalog image, get an image link, and add the post. It's a long process.
I also have a lot of other posts coming in at the same time to reply to, so sorry about the wait.

JustSomeArt
Scratcher
30 posts

-Crystalite- wrote:

uhhh do u pay 4 it?
Nope, @stinkyfeet24 asked that question somewhere and the answer was no. I think you just ask…

@JustSomeArt makes amazing games!

JK I make art.
Yah.
Art.
Here.
And here.
I also make animations like this and this.
So yeah have fun.
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JustSomeArt wrote:

-Crystalite- wrote:

uhhh do u pay 4 it?
Nope, @stinkyfeet24 asked that question somewhere and the answer was no. I think you just ask…
Yep :) Just click the order button and ask for a certain gog.

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

I have to save your image, make a catalog image, get an image link, and add the post. It's a long process.
I also have a lot of other posts coming in at the same time to reply to, so sorry about the wait.
It's fine - after I posted that I saw you had added my Gog - I was just posting that in case you forgot. So no need to say sorry.

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bigpuppy wrote:

hedgehog_blue wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

It's fine - after I posted that I saw you had added my Gog - I was just posting that in case you forgot. So no need to say sorry.
Okay :)

Btw, I changed your username on Goyo. I was scared I would forget to change it later.

-Crystalite-
Scratcher
7 posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

JustSomeArt wrote:

-Crystalite- wrote:

uhhh do u pay 4 it?
Yep :) Just click the order button and ask for a certain gog.
ok Thnbks!

-Crystalite-
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

hedgehog_blue wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

Okay :)

Btw, I changed your username on Goyo. I was scared I would forget to change it later.
Okay thanks
Also, smart way of not making the emoticons show, putting bold tags in between. Smart!

-Crystalite-
Scratcher
7 posts

Can I get get Giggy? Thanks!

-Crystalite-
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Crystalite- wrote:

Can I get get Giggy? Thanks!
Sure!
Giggy is now owned by -Crystalite-.

ShuClassic
Scratcher
61 posts

Awesome!

F A L L - a game about falling.
You thought you can fly? Why not? Sorry, I lied, you can't fly.
——————————————–
P E R I L - a platform game
Jump. Don't. Fall.

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bigpuppy wrote:

Okay thanks
Also, smart way of not making the emoticons show, putting bold tags in between. Smart!
I just don't like how pixelated the emoticons are, so in go the bold tags! :P

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]