Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

snowballVF wrote:

please can you enter these 3 frurry gog (could not think of a name),wind gog (a gog with wings) and chcolate chips (literally only eats chocolate)
All of these Gogs are looking a little un-gog-like. I don't want the look of Gogs to change to much from the original, so can these be edited to be more like gogs?
Examples of Gogs:

Lightgog has the line created by CreamShake has the line created
the split in a lightbulb. by the milkshake spilling out.

Sorry for the trouble!

snowballVF
Scratcher
86 posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

hedgehog_blue wrote:

snowballVF wrote:

please can you enter these 3 frurry gog (could not think of a name),wind gog (a gog with wings) and chcolate chips (literally only eats chocolate)
All of these Gogs are looking a little un-gog-like. I don't want the look of Gogs to change to much from the original, so can these be edited to be more like gogs?
Examples of Gogs:

Lightgog has the line created by CreamShake has the line created
the split in a lightbulb. by the milkshake spilling out.

Sorry for the trouble!
ok
CatOverload
Scratcher
100+ posts

I want to make a gog. How do you make yours? In what software? I want mine looking perfect and clean like yours always do.

This is an interesting concept for a shop!!

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
- Albert Einstein
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatOverload wrote:

I want to make a gog. How do you make yours? In what software? I want mine looking perfect and clean like yours always do.

Google drawings

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatOverload wrote:

Hi, I haven't seen you here before so welcome to the Gog community!
To start, you can buy a Gog if you want. (there's kind of too many gogs in the store right now)

CatOverload
Scratcher
100+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

CatOverload wrote:

Hi, I haven't seen you here before so welcome to the Gog community!
To start, you can buy a Gog if you want. (there's kind of too many gogs in the store right now)
Oh, ok No thanks, i'm fine

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
- Albert Einstein
furrypig
Scratcher
100+ posts

CatOverload wrote:

I want mine looking perfect and clean like yours always do.
Who's gogs do you like the style of? There are like 100 different styles because there are so many creators. Are you specificly addressing a certain person? Are you talking to the shop owner, who has made a few of the gogs?
MarioTnt
Scratcher
65 posts

Question of the Day!

If you were to create a Gog, would it be good?
Use the Brackets and bold them to Vote! You an put anything you want outside the brackets:

Yes! {A} No. {B}

Ex. {A} I think that my drawing talent is Moderate, but can be considered Good Design

Your heart is your brain and your Mind is your Heart
chick63
Scratcher
100+ posts

you haven't added most of the gogs I asked u to add

hey come join the infinite collaborations club! I would love it if you, a awesome scratcher , would join and all you have to do is fill out this very short application form. here is link the infinite collaborations club
also I proudly run the the project libary
I am scratch`s 13,516,756 user.
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

chick63 wrote:

Have your read any of my replies??!

MarioTnt
Scratcher
65 posts

Is it Ok if I enter Tune in December's contest?

Your heart is your brain and your Mind is your Heart
wfennekin
Scratcher
2 posts

Could I please have ChocoBerry? The Gog community seems like a great place and I would love to try and make one as well!
870xpr
Scratcher
100+ posts

can i have arrow

Something that I feel like nobody notices about me is that I exist -870xpr
Hi, I'm 870xpr! I love programming in HTML5, CSS3, and Javascript (I'm also learning Python but so far I don't like it too much). I like creating games in Scratch, researching (for both entertainment and academic purposes), staying indoors… and existing.

Endless Expedition - An Endless Platformer
A Very Generic Platformer
870xpr's Pen Text Engine
chick63
Scratcher
100+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

chick63 wrote:

sorry so you want me to edit all the ones you didn`t add?

hey come join the infinite collaborations club! I would love it if you, a awesome scratcher , would join and all you have to do is fill out this very short application form. here is link the infinite collaborations club
also I proudly run the the project libary
I am scratch`s 13,516,756 user.
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

chick63 wrote:

hedgehog_blue wrote:

chick63 wrote:

sorry so you want me to edit all the ones you didn`t add?
Did you read the posts yet? They explain what I've asked you to do.

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Are these like adoptables?

I'm thinking of creating my own apoptable whatevers on Scratch.
snowballVF
Scratcher
86 posts

Speed Dash is a gog with wing and loves to fly fast and he loves to fight but can be a bit cocky also hates to dress up study and anything like that
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

snowballVF wrote:

Speed Dash is a gog with wing and loves to fly fast and he loves to fight but can be a bit cocky also hates to dress up study and anything like that
1. You didn't fix your old gogs to meet the requirements.
2. This Gog doesn't meet the requirements either.
Please until the new creation system goes into place to get your Gog checked again.

Lawson-Tv
Scratcher
16 posts

A bitmap crazy ugly well beautiful in my taste can you make it for me?

Last edited by Lawson-Tv (Dec. 28, 2017 21:42:12)

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lawson-Tv wrote:

A bitmap crazy ugly well beautiful in my taste can you make it for me?
That's not how the shop works …

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]