Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

The Gog Shop is currently being updated. Please do not submit any requests or create any posts. Thanks!
I really want to bring this back, and find a way to make this fun for me again. I found that it had become work to add each gog and it felt like the community was falling apart, and so I shut it down. I've been doing tests on different ideas, and I definitely want to see this coming back, hopefully soon.

Last edited by hedgehog_blue (Dec. 30, 2018 04:59:34)

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

Last edited by hedgehog_blue (Nov. 23, 2017 23:10:54)

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by hedgehog_blue (Nov. 21, 2017 23:52:35)

KittenStar12
Scratcher
100+ posts

What are the basics of Gog designs?

Eh
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenStar12 wrote:

If you want to make your own gog to put in the shop, it has to look like a gog, with a long circle-ish body with a brown side and a tan side, and an eye on the brown side and a nose on the tan side. You can add features around or on the gog and change the shades of the colors, along with lightly changing the shape of the gog. You can look at the gogs in the catalog to see how they vary :)

KittenStar12
Scratcher
100+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

KittenStar12 wrote:

If you want to make your own gog to put in the shop, it has to look like a gog, with a long circle-ish body with a brown side and a tan side, and an eye on the brown side and a nose on the tan side. You can add features around or on the gog and change the shades of the colors, along with lightly changing the shape of the gog. You can look at the gogs in the catalog to see how they vary :)
Ok cool

Eh
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

Haha cool!
I'm afraid this doesn't fit in the Show and Tell forum though! I've asked a moderator to move it over to the Requests forum.
Scratch on! ;D
Thanks :D I was actually going to put this in requests but I wasn't sure… If you think it belongs there then I'll let it stay there :)
No problem
This seems really cool

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
stinkyfeet24
Scratcher
82 posts

Can I buy a Gog Ball?

How do I pay?

CLICK THAT FOOT

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stinkyfeet24 wrote:

Can I buy a Gog Ball?

How do I pay?
Yes, you can buy Gog Ball (By the way, that's his name, and you now own him, he is not something we have multiple of)
And prices are free. Make sure to read the about section to understand that you are owning a gog and not buying a gog product.

Gog Ball is now owned by StinkyFeet24.

stinkyfeet24
Scratcher
82 posts

Yay! I have Gog Ball!

CLICK THAT FOOT

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stinkyfeet24 wrote:

Yay! I have Gog Ball!
Yes, you own gog ball. If you would like, you can make a new picture of Gog Ball for the picture wall. Now that you own him, you can do anything with him, including making a project about your gog.

stinkyfeet24
Scratcher
82 posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

stinkyfeet24 wrote:

Yay! I have Gog Ball!
Yes, you own gog ball. If you would like, you can make a new picture of Gog Ball for the picture wall. Now that you own him, you can do anything with him, including making a project about your gog.
Sure! I might make him a house or something like that, dunno…

CLICK THAT FOOT

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stinkyfeet24 wrote:

Sure! I might make him a house or something like that, dunno…
Cool :) Give me the link later and I'll put it on the picture wall.

JustSomeArt
Scratcher
30 posts

Made a Gog, his name's Glop… Hope you like him!

Last edited by JustSomeArt (Feb. 23, 2017 23:58:58)

@JustSomeArt makes amazing games!

JK I make art.
Yah.
Art.
Here.
And here.
I also make animations like this and this.
So yeah have fun.
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JustSomeArt wrote:

Made a Gog, his name's Glop… Hope you like him!
I'm adding glop to the shop! If you want, you can own him for himself, or you can try to gift him to somebody.
Glop has been added to the Gog Catalog

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I might create a Gog - I'm following this discussion

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by hedgehog_blue (Nov. 23, 2017 23:08:13)

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This page is currently being used as a test for the new update. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Last edited by hedgehog_blue (March 8, 2018 01:42:17)

biqpuppy
Scratcher
60 posts

I made a Gog -
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/146912289/
(This is bigpuppy's test account.)

Whoa, you found one of the few posts on my primary alternate account! Congratulations!
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

biqpuppy wrote:

I made a Gog -
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/146912289/
(This is bigpuppy's test account.)
Confirmation. (That that's my test account. )

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]