Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]
ShuClassic
Scratcher
61 posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

Ha, my messages is full of "There are new posts in the forum thread: The Gog Shop"

F A L L - a game about falling.
You thought you can fly? Why not? Sorry, I lied, you can't fly.
——————————————–
P E R I L - a platform game
Jump. Don't. Fall.

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

hedgehog_blue wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

hedgehog_blue wrote:

JustSomeArt wrote:

You're almost at 100 posts! Keep going! Just two more!!!!
Just one more :)
You can do it!
Okay!
(big image)
Yay!

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ShuClassic wrote:

Ha, my messages is full of "There are new posts in the forum thread: The Gog Shop"
Same

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ShuClassic wrote:

Yeah, I guess the shop has been busy. Today we've gone from 15 posts here to 65.

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, Gloggy and Gogivanni have been added to the gog catalog. Anybody want to buy a gog? The catalog is getting big.
2 Gogs have been added to the Gog Catalog

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Announcment
The gog shop doesn't seem to be working… nobody is buying gogs, and when they do, they don't make a picture for the picture wall or do anything with that gog. Maybe I should close the shop? …

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

Announcment
The gog shop doesn't seem to be working… nobody is buying gogs, and when they do, they don't make a picture for the picture wall or do anything with that gog. Maybe I should close the shop? …
I think you should give it some more time

gems89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

Announcment
nah i dont think so. with enough bumps and… “advertising” it'll get better i made something like this before and it took me 2 weeks to get someone. btw this is considered a bump

Last edited by gems89 (Feb. 24, 2017 18:25:18)

NoahBrandt7
Scratcher
1 post

hi
stinkyfeet24
Scratcher
82 posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

Announcment
I'm making a mini game with my Gog, it just might take a while, so yeah.

CLICK THAT FOOT

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gems89 wrote:

hedgehog_blue wrote:

Announcment
nah i dont think so. with enough bumps and… “advertising” it'll get better i made something like this before and it took me 2 weeks to get someone. btw this is considered a bump
I'm not saying it isn't popular. I'm saying that people aren't using it correctly. (All posts bump it to the top of the section!)

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NoahBrandt7 wrote:

hi
Hello there :)
Would you like to buy anything?

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm so bored… and nothings happening here… so this is basically a bump.

BUMP!

dt1000
Scratcher
100+ posts

I would like to buy Gloggy.

Generation 379: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

stinkyfeet24
Scratcher
82 posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/146976127/ I made a game bob

CLICK THAT FOOT

JustSomeArt
Scratcher
30 posts

Can I buy Güa?

10th post!

Last edited by JustSomeArt (Feb. 25, 2017 13:19:55)

@JustSomeArt makes amazing games!

JK I make art.
Yah.
Art.
Here.
And here.
I also make animations like this and this.
So yeah have fun.
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dt1000 wrote:

I would like to buy Gloggy.
Sure!

stinkyfeet24 wrote:

Cool. Who's Bob?

JustSomeArt wrote:

Can I buy Güa?

10th post!
Purchased! Btw, that was your 11th post :)

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The picture wall is a place to put pictures of a gog you own. When you buy a gog, you can make a picture of it to add to the picture wall. The picture from the creator of the gog should be your reference, and I will put up to three new images of your gog onto the picture wall. Just make a new post with your picture or a link to it :)

This info was also included in the main post. If you want to know about the shop, go there.

stinkyfeet24
Scratcher
82 posts

Um hi yeah okay

Last edited by stinkyfeet24 (Feb. 26, 2017 13:25:31)

CLICK THAT FOOT

stinkyfeet24
Scratcher
82 posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

stinkyfeet24 wrote:

Cool. Who's Bob?

Bob is just a thing. I say. Sometimes. It used to be my thing. Now I don't do it as much as I usually do.

CLICK THAT FOOT

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]