Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

hedgehog_blue wrote:

Today is the 4 month birthday of Zaeakuamaataa, and she still hasn't found a home!

Order now! Give this Gog an owner to love!
How many gogs can you adopt?
As many as you want :)

By the way, did you finish making Octy look more Gog-like?

MarioTnt
Scratcher
65 posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

ILL BUY HER

Your heart is your brain and your Mind is your Heart
-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MarioTnt wrote:

ILL BUY HER
YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!! *fireworks* LET'S THROW A CELEBRATION PARTY!!

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-The Bronze Bow, by Elizabeth George Speare
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.
-March Albom
SuperiorSnivy
Scratcher
100+ posts

These two are lonely. Am I even aloud to do this?!

Hello person exploring the forums, please stop for a minute to read this. Do you want a scrolling block like this? Type [code] and you will get one. I hope you enjoyed this advertisement. 
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperiorSnivy wrote:

You mean Allowed, right?

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have also created my own Gogs, Green and Blue.

Green and Blue love to have fun! They are always loyal to their owners and should never be separated. Green and blue never get bored because they have each other!

Green and Blue without text: [x]
Green and Blue in square: [x]
Green: [x]
Blue: [x]

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BGMead wrote:

I have also created my own Gogs, Green and Blue.

Green and Blue love to have fun! They are always loyal to their owners and should never be separated. Green and blue never get bored because they have each other!

Green and Blue without text: [x]
Green and Blue in square: [x]
Green: [x]
Blue: [x]
They were already added after -Raurtis- bought them. Sorry for not notifying you.

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

^ It's okay.

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
SuperiorSnivy
Scratcher
100+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

SuperiorSnivy wrote:

You mean Allowed, right?
Yeah, I can't spell, lol.

Hello person exploring the forums, please stop for a minute to read this. Do you want a scrolling block like this? Type [code] and you will get one. I hope you enjoyed this advertisement. 
ColorCube
Scratcher
27 posts

Fliurgioag is missing from the order list
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ColorCube wrote:

Fliurgioag is missing from the order list
Oh, oops! That must have happened during one of the redesigns. I'll try to fix it.

NatTV
Scratcher
43 posts

Could I please have Grill and Greeny? Thanks!

oh hai dere
mai nam is NatTV
when green flag clicked
go to [NatTV's profile]
point towards [follow button]
go to [follow button]
oh yeah blockspam
follow me
this is a signature
NatTV
Scratcher
43 posts

NatTV wrote:

Could I please have Grill and Greeny? Thanks!
And Zaeakuamaataa? If anyone hasn't gotten her already?

oh hai dere
mai nam is NatTV
when green flag clicked
go to [NatTV's profile]
point towards [follow button]
go to [follow button]
oh yeah blockspam
follow me
this is a signature
Sabotage_Cabbages
Scratcher
73 posts

i wanna make an gog

GalaxiaRedwood
Scratcher
50 posts

I want moonshine and sunset

Support who you are, click the picture below

annahil
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can I adopt Grill and Greeny? I'm sure I can find a perfect place for them at my house

goosebaby3
Scratcher
45 posts

May I adopt Daisy, Phebe, Mona, Moonshine and Sunset? Please!

The Slithergadee has crawled out of the sea.
He may catch the all others, but he won't catch me.
No you won't catch me, old Slithergadee
You may catch the all of the others, but you wo-
~Shel Silverstein
stinkyfeet24
Scratcher
82 posts

Sabotage_Cabbages wrote:

i wanna make an gog
Go ahead and make one! Just leave a link to the project here, and a bio for your gog.

CLICK THAT FOOT

SuperiorSnivy
Scratcher
100+ posts

SuperiorSnivy wrote:

These two are lonely. Am I actually allowed to do this?!
They are very lonely…

SuperiorSnivy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I have these two? I don't think they've been adopted yet.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]