Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]
dogsrule6610
Scratcher
100+ posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

dogsrule6610
Scratcher
100+ posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

furrypig wrote:

New gog pack: Moonshine and Sunset
Moonshine is a night owl, and during the night, his moon and star pattern glows. He loves stargazing. Sunset likes to watch the sun go down, as her pattern glows to the orange sky. She is very talkative.
Furrypig's 12 & 13th gogs
how do you make them look so good
-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dogsrule6610 wrote:

furrypig wrote:

Moonshine is a night owl, and during the night, his moon and star pattern glows. He loves stargazing. Sunset likes to watch the sun go down, as her pattern glows to the orange sky. She is very talkative.
Unicorn blood and dragon's breath.

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-The Bronze Bow, by Elizabeth George Speare
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.
-March Albom
dogsrule6610
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Anvard- wrote:

dogsrule6610 wrote:

furrypig wrote:

lol
MarioTnt
Scratcher
65 posts

dogsrule6610 wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

dogsrule6610 wrote:

furrypig wrote:

lol
Wait what are you referencing from? I heard this from somewhere!

Your heart is your brain and your Mind is your Heart
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

<semiofftopic>That bump GIF on the last page was neat.

And yes, I'm still following this topic. :P</semiofftopic>

7500+ posts (19th)
ColorCube
Scratcher
27 posts

Hi, this is furrypig, I have moved accounts to this one (see confirmation on furrypig's profile). So, I know it could take a lot of work, but could you update some or all of my images to say ColorCube instead of furrypig? Maybe the next time you update all of the image looks? I understand that you probably don't want to do all of that (because I have like 12 gogs).
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The News

On the final day of the contest, GeoRainbow and Eruca are tied for first place at 3 votes!
contest ends: 30 JULY 2017 23:00 EST

That's in like 1 hour! So send in your votes, fast! Click the vote button on the front page or the voting page to go there!

Note: I'm adding Gogs without replying now, to make it easier.

The Posts

Austinato wrote:

<semiofftopic>That bump GIF on the last page was neat.

And yes, I'm still following this topic. :P</semiofftopic>
[ontopic]Cool :) I hope you'll create or buy a Gog soon.

ColorCube wrote:

Hi, this is furrypig, I have moved accounts to this one (see confirmation on furrypig's profile). So, I know it could take a lot of work, but could you update some or all of my images to say ColorCube instead of furrypig? Maybe the next time you update all of the image looks? I understand that you probably don't want to do all of that (because I have like 12 gogs).
I hope I can do it tomorrow :P It is a lot of images, but I'll probably be doing other Gogs anyways.

Last edited by hedgehog_blue (July 31, 2017 02:29:19)

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

10 seconds left
If this contest ties, there is a one day tie-breaker between the two top winners, and if that contest ties, then both Gogs will be listed as winners.

Main contest ended

lol I edited this post like 200 times :P

Last edited by hedgehog_blue (July 31, 2017 03:11:20)

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Gog Contest Done
Tiebreaker
Ends: 31 July 2017 23:00 EST
You can only vote for the two top Gogs in this one day tiebreaker.

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tiebreaker
I vote for GeoRainbow

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
ColorCube
Scratcher
27 posts

ScratchModerationBot wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

Tiebreaker
I vote for GeoRainbow
Oops! The scratch moderation bot senses that you have already posted this! Please don't spam.
-Scratch Moderation Bot
The scratch moderation bot really works! It's right, you've already voted.
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ColorCube wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

Tiebreaker
I vote for GeoRainbow
Oops! The scratch moderation bot senses that you have already posted this! Please don't spam.
-Scratch Moderation Bot
It actually doesn't, on tiebreaker, both top Gogs are set to 0 and have to gain as many votes as possible in one day :P

ColorCube
Scratcher
27 posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

ColorCube wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

Tiebreaker
I vote for GeoRainbow
-Scratch Moderation Bot
It actually doesn't, on tiebreaker, both top Gogs are set to 0 and have to gain as many votes as possible in one day :P
well, I guess the moderation bot just sensed the same text. It has a few glitches still
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I vote GeoRainbow.

7500+ posts (19th)
JustSomeArt
Scratcher
30 posts

I voted for Eruca last time so I'll vote for Georainbow this time. That's fair… (not really but whatever)

@JustSomeArt makes amazing games!

JK I make art.
Yah.
Art.
Here.
And here.
I also make animations like this and this.
So yeah have fun.
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Eruca I vote for

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I made a goog
Octy the Octopus (Can I enter him in the contest later?)

Octy is a friendly gog that loves swimming and is very good at it. He loves cookies and playing with balls and is very active. He never likes to see anyone sad. He always comforts them. He doesn't like it when sitting or standing still but if there is a perfectly good reason, he'll do it. He loves to see mermaids under the water and often tries to play with them. Although kind hearted, he can be stupid and pig headed at times but that's how people like him.

Last edited by FollowCherryBlossom (July 31, 2017 12:33:53)

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
giel_31
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can I have Lava Lamp?

MarioTnt
Scratcher
65 posts

(I'm texting this on phone)
I am gonna Vote For GeoRainbow!
BTW I was inactive because I went to California
For the weekend

Your heart is your brain and your Mind is your Heart
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]