Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

hedgehog_blue wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Can I enter Banana in the contest?
Entered!

MarioTnt wrote:

+-Hearty And Smarty-+

^This is a Link ^

Description: Hearty is Kind and Imaginable and loves to be creative. Smarty is Logical and Consructive and knows how to precisely out of tough situations. Left Brain, Right Brain. Together, They Make the perfect Duo!
Added!
Thanks

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest!

News Bump
This is another copy of the news page for people who missed it.

Gog Contest

We've just wrapped up month 3 of the Gog Contest!
Congrats to Furrypig, your gog Aquadog has won the contest!
The next round starts now, so reply to this post telling me which Gog you want to enter. It has to be a Gog that you created.
Also make sure to vote for the Gog you think deserves to win by pressing the vote button found on the contest page.

Older Gogs
These Gogs have lived long enough in the shop, and want owners!

Other Gogs on the order page are also getting older, so get these Gogs owners :D

Orders
Orders from the previous 2 pages have been completed.

Note
Please don't try to buy Gogs in the Pictures section, they are already owned!
This has happened recently, go to the order section to buy Gogs.

Thanks for participating in the Gog Shop!

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can I adopt Eruca she is so sweet and vote for her?

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sure :D
Give me a minute to update the images.

MarioTnt
Scratcher
65 posts

I vote For Banana
Take your Time ^-^

Last edited by MarioTnt (July 5, 2017 19:15:43)

Your heart is your brain and your Mind is your Heart
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MarioTnt wrote:

I vote For Banana
Take your Time ^-^
Votes counted :D
Both of your Gogs now have 1 vote

MarioTnt
Scratcher
65 posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

MarioTnt wrote:

I vote For Banana
Take your Time ^-^
Votes counted :D
Both of your Gogs now have 1 vote
Ok Me and Cherry Thank you!

Your heart is your brain and your Mind is your Heart
cattygo101
Scratcher
100+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

cattygo101 wrote:

can you add my gog to the the shop and allow other people to adopt him

here is the link medigog
Give a short description of medigog and I will add him.
For example, what things does he like to do?
People will want to know that when adopting him.

medigog is a kind and helpful gog that works as a doctor. he is an brilliant traveling companion

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

eruca

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
stinkyfeet24
Scratcher
82 posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

MarioTnt wrote:

JUst a Quick Q&A, whta was the first gog ever created?
I created Gitty, Gogo and Gog Ball first, then JustSomeArt created Glop. :)
They all have owners now.
You didn't create Gitty… @JustSomeArt did. Didn't you make Grizzigly?

Also I'm voting for Eruca.

CLICK THAT FOOT

dogsrule6610
Scratcher
100+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

News

Gog Contest

We've just wrapped up month 3 of the Gog Contest!
Congrats to Furrypig, your gog Aquadog has won the contest!
The next round starts now, so reply to this post telling me which Gog you want to enter. It has to be a Gog that you created.
Also make sure to vote for the Gog you think deserves to win by pressing the vote button found on the contest page.

Older Gogs
These Gogs have lived long enough in the shop, and want owners!

Other Gogs on the order page are also getting older, so get these Gogs owners :D

Orders
Orders from the previous 2 pages have been completed.

Note
Please don't try to buy Gogs in the Pictures section, they are already owned!
This has happened recently, go to the order section to buy Gogs.

Thanks for participating in the Gog Shop!
i want the cat one
dogsrule6610
Scratcher
100+ posts

ok I WANT PEPPERMINT thats my final order you guys are so bad at this if goggy is available i take her but if she's not ill take peppermint
-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dogsrule6610 wrote:

ok I WANT PEPPERMINT thats my final order you guys are so bad at this if goggy is available i take her but if she's not ill take peppermint
Gogs that are available: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/2465091/ . Goggy is not included on that list.

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-The Bronze Bow, by Elizabeth George Speare
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.
-March Albom
dogsrule6610
Scratcher
100+ posts

then i want peppermint sorry other people have told me different things also can you make peppermint with white angel wings
JustSomeArt
Scratcher
30 posts

dogsrule6610 wrote:

then i want peppermint sorry other people have told me different things also can you make peppermint with white angel wings
It doesn't work that way. The gogs there can't be edited. They've already been made.

@JustSomeArt makes amazing games!

JK I make art.
Yah.
Art.
Here.
And here.
I also make animations like this and this.
So yeah have fun.
dogsrule6610
Scratcher
100+ posts

ok i still want pepprermint

JustSomeArt wrote:

dogsrule6610 wrote:

It doesn't work that way. The gogs there can't be edited. They've already been made.
WhatDoYouThinks
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I order Knowledge please.

A niffler stole my signature, or maybe a froggit ate it.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

chick63
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi

hey come join the infinite collaborations club! I would love it if you, a awesome scratcher , would join and all you have to do is fill out this very short application form. here is link the infinite collaborations club
also I proudly run the the project libary
I am scratch`s 13,516,756 user.
chick63
Scratcher
100+ posts

can I buy rawry

hey come join the infinite collaborations club! I would love it if you, a awesome scratcher , would join and all you have to do is fill out this very short application form. here is link the infinite collaborations club
chick63
Scratcher
100+ posts

also how do I transfer gogs into projects?

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [closed] ~ The Gog Shop ~ Each Gog is Unique ~ Buy Imaginary Creatures • Enter the Gog Contest! [RSS Feed]