Discuss Scratch

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The United Shops of Scratch - Topic 1 (2016-2018)

78ch3 wrote:

Shop Population* (including yourself): 5.
Shop Representatives*: 78ch3, Penguin5664
Next Shop Representative (in queue): FollowCherryBlossom
Since your shop has a population as five, 78ch3 (you) is/are the only person as representative.

When the shop reaches eight members, Penguin5664 will become the second representative (and they are currently listed as first representative in queue.)

When the shop reaches 12 members, FollowCherryBlossom will become the third representative (while they are also in queue, but third.)

Are these the only people to vote? (If not, please repeat your vote.)
SHOPS

Austinato - Yes
TimeLordPlanet - Yes
MagicPigPerson - Abstain

NEW REPRESENTATIVE FOR A SHOP
GrahamSH - Yes

SUBSIDIARIES

Austinato - Yes

EDIT: Added separation line.

Last edited by Austinato (July 14, 2017 22:32:36)

7500+ posts (19th)
-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Shop Population* (including yourself): 5.
Shop Representatives*: 78ch3, Penguin5664
Next Shop Representative (in queue): FollowCherryBlossom
Since your shop has a population as five, 78ch3 (you) is/are the only person as representative.

When the shop reaches eight members, Penguin5664 will become the second representative (and they are currently listed as first representative in queue.)

When the shop reaches 12 members, FollowCherryBlossom will become the third representative (while they are also in queue, but third.)

Are these the only people to vote? (If not, please repeat your vote.)
SHOPS

Austinato - Yes
TimeLordPlanet - Yes
MagicPigPerson - Abstain

NEW REPRESENTATIVE FOR A SHOP
GrahamSH - Yes

SUBSIDIARIES

Austinato - Yes

EDIT: Added separation line.
Gentle Rain - Yes
5 Star Scratch Shop - Yes
ZL's Smol Shoppe - Yes

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-The Bronze Bow, by Elizabeth George Speare
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.
-March Albom
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Anvard- wrote:

Gentle Rain - Yes
5 Star Scratch Shop - Yes
ZL's Smol Shoppe - Yes
Okay, thanks for voting! I'll add it to the list soon.

7500+ posts (19th)
monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

I declare myself the Chief Justice xD

You see! That makes it official xD
As co-owner of the USS o declare I official. Bring up ant concerns on my profile.

MT

Signatures are a strange one really aren't they?
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lkli2346 wrote:

Bumpity, Bump, Bump, Bump, BUUUUUUMMMPP
That's a LOT of bumps.

TimeLordPlanet
Scratcher
500+ posts

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

I think I shall become a justice. I haven't been here enough to be secretary. So how do I get in?

Austinato wrote:

Talk to stryer21 about it, he appoints them (instead of the Head Department.)
I just visited his profile and he said he was leaving Scratch.

I like Scratch 3.0! An immesurable improvment! Banner coming soon!
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am sorry for not hosting the vote. I had to leave home on short notice.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

It's fine, this was a good test of our abilities to operate without one of our key members.

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-March Albom
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

Well then.

I guess we'll have to re-appoint another Chief Justice. Or simplify the judicial department process so that the head department has more power over it.

jromagnoli wrote:

It is fine!

7500+ posts (19th)
-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

Well then.

I guess we'll have to re-appoint another Chief Justice. Or simplify the judicial department process so that the head department has more power over it.
I think we should do that as a temporary fix, and then we can change that once the other changes have settled down.

-Anonymous
-Benjamin Franklin
-March Albom
BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[ Useless post - Going inactive for a week starting tomorrow - Sorry, my family wants to take an island getaway ]

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Anvard- wrote:

I think we should do that as a temporary fix, and then we can change that once the other changes have settled down.
I agree, however, as with other USS objectives, I plan on working on it either on/after July 17, 2017, or save it for the first Presidential term after August 2, 2017.

7500+ posts (19th)
TimeLordPlanet
Scratcher
500+ posts

Austinato wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

I agree, however, as with other USS objectives, I plan on working on it either on/after July 17, 2017, or save it for the first Presidential term after August 2, 2017.
What if you, as co-owner, were to simply veto the decision and make me justice? As long as less than two-thirds of the congressional government disagree, then you can. At least, I think that's how it works in America…

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

Austinato wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

What if you, as co-owner, were to simply veto the decision and make me justice? As long as less than two-thirds of the congressional government disagree, then you can. At least, I think that's how it works in America…
or the new president con do it

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
TimeLordPlanet
Scratcher
500+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

Austinato wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Yeah. Who is the president, BTW?

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

Austinato wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Yeah. Who is the president, BTW?
we will know on August 1st

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

Austinato wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Nope, he can't veto anything.

-Anonymous
-Benjamin Franklin
-March Albom
TimeLordPlanet
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Anvard- wrote:

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

Austinato wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

So how do we solve this? I mean, from what I've been hearing, the USS has been going through a governmentally straining time. Could we just hold a mini-vote on who the new Chief Justice should be? Like what would happen if a senator were to step down from Congress. Because that's essentially what's just happened.

Last edited by TimeLordPlanet (July 16, 2017 13:44:44)

-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

Austinato wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

So how do we solve this? I mean, from what I've been hearing, the USS has been going through a governmentally straining time. Could we just hold a mini-vote on who the new Chief Justice should be? Like what would happen if a senator were to step down from Congress. Because that's essentially what's just happened.
Well the usual protocol is to appoint the next Justice in line, which is Amatuerscratcher. However, (s)he is inactive, so that would be MTBH. I'm pretty sure the head department has to ok the appointment first though, and it looks like both MT and Austin like MTBH, so…yeah.

-Anonymous
-Benjamin Franklin
-March Albom