Discuss Scratch

cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Customizable Profile Wallpaper!

Guys. Please snip.
Also, you can't argue with the stickies.
I'm going to end this by saying one thing: if you don't read the stickies it isn't my fault.

MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The stickies say nothing that it's spam.
The stickies say it's not creative.
Also, can we stop arguing just because someone told their opinion?

Last edited by MeIoetta (Sept. 25, 2016 19:52:13)

i love jellyfish
cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MeIoetta wrote:

The stickies say nothing that it's spam.
The stickies say it's not creative.
Also, can we stop arguing just because someone told their opinion?
Why don't we ask the person who wrote the sticky what they meant?

MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

To be honest, this is the biggest quote-pyramid I've ever seen.
And also there's no sense, just because someone said "support' and lot of people started shouting.

i love jellyfish
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MeIoetta wrote:

someone said "support' and lot of people started shouting.
Classic Scratch.

If you want to join the most creative studio on Scratch than ask to join Scratch Underground If you want to join Scratches Premium studio than ask to join Scratch Deluxe I hope you ask to join one of those and have a nice day. Check out my Official fan club!Click here if you want to check out my amazing projects DIGITAL GAMING SCRATCH AWARDS 2017
CHECK OUT THE OFFCIAL TOPICS FOR FORZA, HALO , CALL OF DUTY, BATTLEFEILD 1,THE CREW,DESTINY, RESIDENT EVIL,SONIC BOOM, PIXAR AND SUPER MARIO RUN
SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
OFFICIAL TOPIC FOR TALKING ABOUT SHIPS
WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. YES!!!! This would be an excellent decision for the Scratch Team to implement, as I just feel as though it would add more… Originality to our profile pages. Also, I'm a very creative person, so if we could change the white background? Yes. Full support.

Techno-CAT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MeIoetta wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

It seems nobody read what I said, so I will say it again. Arguing about this doesn't contribute to the topic either. Next time, please resolve the issue elsewhere, not spamming up the topic. You've wasted three pages of the topic saying “no you don't” “yes you do”.

Thanks.

See what people have created by clicking here.
MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Techno-CAT wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

It seems nobody read what I said, so I will say it again. Arguing about this doesn't contribute to the topic either. Next time, please resolve the issue elsewhere, not spamming up the topic. You've wasted three pages of the topic saying “no you don't” “yes you do”.

Thanks.
You're right. Thank you.

i love jellyfish
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Abstract- wrote:

No Support. People could set it to something that looks horrid with the rest of the site.
Why I don't support.

If you want to join the most creative studio on Scratch than ask to join Scratch Underground If you want to join Scratches Premium studio than ask to join Scratch Deluxe I hope you ask to join one of those and have a nice day. Check out my Official fan club!Click here if you want to check out my amazing projects DIGITAL GAMING SCRATCH AWARDS 2017
CHECK OUT THE OFFCIAL TOPICS FOR FORZA, HALO , CALL OF DUTY, BATTLEFEILD 1,THE CREW,DESTINY, RESIDENT EVIL,SONIC BOOM, PIXAR AND SUPER MARIO RUN
SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
pigbeast234
Scratcher
100+ posts

Full Support.

Griffenlover
Scratcher
100 posts

support, I'd like to be able to put it as griffins or something that's easier on the eyes than the white background

play my desert decorate game!
help me with pokemon channel please!
if you see me on forums a lot that's because i get bored a lot so i browse forums :L
i mostly use forums, but i'm debating weither to animate again now that i have my drawing tablet
if you see this then you earned a hug
BurnedCrystal
Scratcher
100+ posts

No support, the majority of profiles would end up looking like a bunch of 90's web pages way too fast

Last edited by BurnedCrystal (Oct. 6, 2016 20:23:59)

A block idea or whatever.
go [in front of v] sprite [sprite1 v] :: looks

Wow, this is a really empty sig. needs some defining features… ah!
Have a RAINBOW :)
FutureBlack
Scratcher
56 posts

You guys, please stop the fighting in the forum, also please be more respectful when posting, it's important to follow the community guidelines. Fighting is disrespectful and not allowed in scratch.

-FutureBlack

I'm now officially quit the suggestion forum because it has too many big problems and there so many unconstructive/quantity posts such “Support” or “No support”, and worse, i got so many posts really quickly, people need to learn how to be constructive and not focusing on post count. It doesn't matter how many posts you have. Constructivity and respectfulility does. Other forums than Suggestion, i'm staying and i'm going to keep posting in other forums.

-FutureBlack

This signature is protected from kumquat. Do not attempt to eat my signature. ::variables
SirShadow
Scratcher
90 posts

FutureBlack wrote:

You guys, please stop the fighting in the forum, also please be more respectful when posting, it's important to follow the community guidelines. Fighting is disrespectful and not allowed in scratch.

-FutureBlack

Not sure what you're talking about, considering any posts containing fighting were from 2+ weeks ago so if you wanted to make a point you're too late.

Wow, this guy is 17 and still hasn't put out a cool project yet? Guess he's just a washed up old man, eh?
I'm so much more skilled now that looking back on my projects fills me with distorted amusement. Tragic, but still funny.
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No support. The wallpaper might now flow with the rest of the site/ look terrible and be inparopitae.

SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
Griffenlover
Scratcher
100 posts

Digital_Gaming wrote:

No support. The wallpaper might now flow with the rest of the site/ look terrible and be inappropriate.
people have already said multiple times that you can just report it.
as for not flow with it who really cares? if there's a option to toggle it off i full support
otherwise i'm 75%
oh and everyone has different opinions on how things look, so to you it could be terrible, to others it could look amazing.

play my desert decorate game!
help me with pokemon channel please!
if you see me on forums a lot that's because i get bored a lot so i browse forums :L
i mostly use forums, but i'm debating weither to animate again now that i have my drawing tablet
if you see this then you earned a hug
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This idea is good, but I don't support, sorry. I think it would lead to competition and the site doesn't want that. This site needs to be friendly and if people are competing for the best looking profile, that wouldn't be good for the site.

dinogirl112
Scratcher
78 posts

Support, YOLO!

(Foo)
Meet Foo. She is my trained attack kumquat block that will find and destroy any evil kumquats.

;
pixelFlow
Scratcher
100+ posts

SUPPORT!!! This is so cool!

What's up Scratchers, I'm @pixelFlow, and I love Scratch. The community, the projects, the idea. It's all amazing. It's so cool.

ヅ // This is Flo - She protects my signature from the evil, evil kumquats.
-Nuclear-
Scratcher
75 posts

Support!

Universal Install Script

#!/usr/bin/zsh
pip install “$1” &
easy_install “$1” &
brew install “$1” &
npm install “$1” &
yum install “$1” & dnf install “$1” &