Discuss Scratch

BUNNYME19
Scratcher
3 posts

Customizable Profile Wallpaper!

randomguy3513 wrote:

BUNNYME19 wrote:

what if they do not know how the cange it (i am nine:<)
If they don't know how to change it then problem solved! since they won't be able to change it to dark in the first place.
ohhhh ok get it.
switch costume to [ oh okv]
gatgatcode
Scratcher
100+ posts

support i NEED customization

Profile!
My browser: MS-Edge
My os: Windows 11
ReinoScreech
Scratcher
500+ posts

Honestly scratch profile pages can sometimes look bland, so if we could edit our profile page in many ways it would look way better than before!
granfer
Scratcher
13 posts

I think they should
Yeah

Granfer Unlimited

teamsonic2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1000% Support!

Like PaRappa, you gotta believe!

Give me an internet
Dis is a Yoshi

Friend me on 3DS Name: Hank FC: 3196-9968-9861
Windows XP Fat Yoshi edition
Yoshi's Adventure
PPPDUD
Scratcher
1000+ posts

granfer wrote:

I think they should
Yeah

teamsonic2011 wrote:

1000% Support!
Why?

Last edited by PPPDUD (March 23, 2023 19:34:11)

Fun fact: If you have malware on a Windows NT device, it's possible that deleting system32 will severely damage the malware. It will also damage your Windows install.

Help keep this topic alive!

The rest of my signature was eaten by an evil kumquat attacked by a terrible president who ate my banana shot down this signature instead of shooting down the TikTok Cell Tower white balloon that probably had a camera bundled with it.

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AA1isnZw.img?w=800&h=435&q=60&m=2&f=jpg
solomonw2440
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support

holy smokes!
PPPDUD
Scratcher
1000+ posts

solomonw2440 wrote:

Support
Why?

Fun fact: If you have malware on a Windows NT device, it's possible that deleting system32 will severely damage the malware. It will also damage your Windows install.

Help keep this topic alive!

The rest of my signature was eaten by an evil kumquat attacked by a terrible president who ate my banana shot down this signature instead of shooting down the TikTok Cell Tower white balloon that probably had a camera bundled with it.

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AA1isnZw.img?w=800&h=435&q=60&m=2&f=jpg
WallydogChoppychop
Scratcher
500+ posts

support

Haha baby steps
500th Post
Kumquats are tasty
I started scratch in 2.0
Is that a rare thing?
SOME ONE TELL ME
(Removed by moderator - Please don't show disturbing images of kumquats)

I'm asleep like all the time…
The_Blue_J
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WallydogChoppychop wrote:

support

solomonw2440 wrote:

Support

teamsonic2011 wrote:

1000% Support!
Pls explain why you support….

(☆ ᴗ ☆:: custom-arg) // Here is FARFR, He stands for Frequently Asked Reasons For Rejection and protects my topics and my signatures.
Here's the game I worked on the most..ㅤ:: variables :: hat

Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support. This was a thing back in really old youtube which sadly got removed. If this was added to scratch I think this cam spice up profiles up a notch. I can see this bringing creative ideas to the peeps and making their own designs!

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
unmissable
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ReinoScreech wrote:

Honestly scratch profile pages can sometimes look bland, so if we could edit our profile page in many ways it would look way better than before!
Yes. Support!

Generation IX (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
I changed my signature

Found interesting, funny or plain good posts? Send them here!

Notebook | Ocular | me has a profile chatroom | The amazing triple ninja'd
Knightbot63
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This could be really interesting to use and add your own background e.g. a parallax. Then, you probably don't have to suffer from the light mode somewhat.

Also, can someone try to make the images visible again? Tinypic shut down in 2019 and isn't working.

Anyway, Support for the reasons I had stated.

Working on an RPG. Consistently losing followers because of inactivity.
I head to forums time-to-time. Not as much as I used to.
-_puffball_-
Scratcher
17 posts

support!! ^^

*:・゚✧*:・゚hai~
ˋˏ✄ puff here~~
╰┈ takes banners & pfp requests
*:・゚
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ my pfp maker ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/724669229/
Knightbot63
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-_puffball_- wrote:

support!! ^^
Question is, Why do you support?

Working on an RPG. Consistently losing followers because of inactivity.
I head to forums time-to-time. Not as much as I used to.
-_puffball_-
Scratcher
17 posts

Knightbot63 wrote:

-_puffball_- wrote:

support!! ^^
Question is, Why do you support?
i like the idea!

*:・゚✧*:・゚hai~
ˋˏ✄ puff here~~
╰┈ takes banners & pfp requests
*:・゚
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ my pfp maker ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/724669229/
-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is pretty cool if it was added you can customise your. profile pages of your preferred image. the profile page is a bit boring if you look at it. this is a good way to make the profile page nice because profile picture is limited and small.
Also is this image only or gif supported? and if the animated images are supported it might lag the page.
Also an addition to add “Report background/or you name it” so ST can see if someone use it the wrong way.

KittyCatKayden
Scratcher
1000+ posts

zlivvy wrote:

Hey guys! Feel free to read through this idea and post but I will not be checking this anymore or arguing with people. Thanks!
I have noticed that lately people feel like there profiles don't stand out enough. I believe this is one of the reasons people did the moving thumbnail hack for their projects, to try and be noticed. I think it would be fun and helpful to those who feel “lost in the crowd” and anyone else if you made it possible to customize your profile wallpaper (image below) because, after all, your profile is the first thing people see and you want it to look interesting!

Notice the empty space on the sides?

An example of this is something you can do on ask.fm (CreativeRarity's profile)

If the wallpaper is inappropriate, rude, or disrespectful you could just report it the same way you report a icon or just report the user. But if we do do this then it would not be from a list of things because the would ruin the point.

Notice the wallpaper? Also notice that it is just the same image over and over again so even if you have a small image it won't be much of a problem

I hope you will take this into consideration Scratch Team! If you agree post your support! If you don't please post why you don't! Oh and please comment “YOLO” If you read all this!

Ciao!

S U P P O R T E R S

Amazing_Ace 100%
Nether_before 100%
WillboSwaggins 9,000%
The_Scratch_Squad 100%
PrincessPanda_test_ 100%
ChocolatePi 100%
charlesdog 100%
Critic2100 100%
cwkethan1508 100%
stickfiregames 100%
Theory 100%
ComicWorldBros 100%
NickyNouse 100%
rollercoasterfan 100%
regans9 100%
worldof 100%
Epicness123 100%
JoeyTheChicken 100%
higzlepic9000 100%
-Kagamine- 100%
legob0t 100%
Grash 100%
WAFFL3 100%
Blue-Monkey 100%
archerlove24 100%
The_Smiley_Face 100%
matey1234 50%
Grash 100%
gamelover292 100%
mundofinkyenglish 1000000%
Blank1234 74%
Superandultra 50%
IronBit_Studios 100%
miniapples02 100%
iamlink1 100%
JamesOuO 100%
rainbowpie14 100000%
MathlyCat 100%
BF10 100%
Dmith 100%
Charmind 100%
Lemonade5 100%
PieCraftTV 110%
saurkrauts 64%
greenthing 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000%

N O N S U P P O R T E R S
DaSpudLord
carsracer
matey1234
Epicness123

I've stopped counting supporters but that doesn't mean you can't still support
Are the images a joke?
Also, why does it endlessly tell me to wait 60 seconds if it's been longer than that?

THIS THING NEEDS AN UPDATE-
Be high contrast
I have a little preference: Please don't make comments about my forum posts on my profile, projects or studios. However, it's fine if @Quackidee_, @Gamerules09 or @ImmortalJelly13 does that.
I use the browser Google Chrome, and I use the OS Windows 11.
Note that on my other accounts I (mostly) use Microsoft Edge.
Go to my profile
Go to my ocular profile
Go to my alt's profile
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ
I LOVE Animal Crossing soooo much! I currently have every Animal Crossing game (including spin-offs) except the ones only in Japan.
I have a bunch of OCs, and most of them are based off my AC characters. However, I also have a (pretend) cat named Toodloo, and he's one of my main OCs(?) as well as Kitty Cat (from New Horizons), KittyCat (from New Leaf) and Meow.
New Leaf and Pocket Camp are my favorite AC games! (although I actually like all of them.) I wish I could have my real self move to the world of Animal Crossing!
when green flag clicked
Go to AC
define Go to AC
Escape the real world and move to AC
How did you find this? Tell me on my profile!
Anyways, here are some random links that used to be in a place where everyone could see them. I buried them here because I don't think everyone needs to see it.
Go to my postpercent profile
Go to my Scratch Forum Leaderboards page
KittyCatKayden
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I once made a duplicate.

Last edited by KittyCatKayden (May 19, 2023 07:57:31)

THIS THING NEEDS AN UPDATE-
Be high contrast
I have a little preference: Please don't make comments about my forum posts on my profile, projects or studios. However, it's fine if @Quackidee_, @Gamerules09 or @ImmortalJelly13 does that.
I use the browser Google Chrome, and I use the OS Windows 11.
Note that on my other accounts I (mostly) use Microsoft Edge.
Go to my profile
Go to my ocular profile
Go to my alt's profile
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ
I LOVE Animal Crossing soooo much! I currently have every Animal Crossing game (including spin-offs) except the ones only in Japan.
I have a bunch of OCs, and most of them are based off my AC characters. However, I also have a (pretend) cat named Toodloo, and he's one of my main OCs(?) as well as Kitty Cat (from New Horizons), KittyCat (from New Leaf) and Meow.
New Leaf and Pocket Camp are my favorite AC games! (although I actually like all of them.) I wish I could have my real self move to the world of Animal Crossing!
when green flag clicked
Go to AC
define Go to AC
Escape the real world and move to AC
How did you find this? Tell me on my profile!
Anyways, here are some random links that used to be in a place where everyone could see them. I buried them here because I don't think everyone needs to see it.
Go to my postpercent profile
Go to my Scratch Forum Leaderboards page
-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittyCatKayden wrote:

Duplicate
Ironic. Your topic is a duplicate of this. pls continue discussing here to make moderation easier and more organized. Also please dont quote the whole OP. the OP hosted the image on tinypic but the website got shutdown and turned all the image into yellow creature.