Discuss Scratch

shd02
Scratcher
100+ posts

Customizable Profile Wallpaper!

MeIoetta wrote:

No support
Epileptic wallpapers.
I agree that this is a problem. Also, this would not preserve the theme and design of Scratch now. However, some people want to make their own wallpaper for their profile, so I give semi-support.
iolanthus
New to Scratch
93 posts

shd02 wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

No support
Epileptic wallpapers.
I agree that this is a problem. Also, this would not preserve the theme and design of Scratch now. However, some people want to make their own wallpaper for their profile, so I give semi-support.
You could simply report the wallpapers that would cause problems. c:

switch on the sky, watch the stars glow for you

MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iolanthus wrote:

shd02 wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

No support
Epileptic wallpapers.
How you would report an epileptic wallpaper if you can't go on the profile to report it?

i love jellyfish
honeybreeze
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I support! Maybe so there wouldn't be inappropriate wallpapers, the ST could choose some appropriate ones for scratchers to choose form and scratchers could suggest some for them to add though.

no fair this suggestion wasnt accepted!!!!

Last edited by honeybreeze (April 3, 2021 02:13:39)

they/them
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratcher1002 wrote:

+0, because this could be used to show inappropriate content. Also it could be wried and discrating.
Why I don't support.

Last edited by Digital_Gaming (Sept. 7, 2016 04:17:48)

If you want to join the most creative studio on Scratch than ask to join Scratch Underground If you want to join Scratches Premium studio than ask to join Scratch Deluxe I hope you ask to join one of those and have a nice day. Check out my Official fan club!Click here if you want to check out my amazing projects DIGITAL GAMING SCRATCH AWARDS 2017
CHECK OUT THE OFFCIAL TOPICS FOR FORZA, HALO , CALL OF DUTY, BATTLEFEILD 1,THE CREW,DESTINY, RESIDENT EVIL,SONIC BOOM, PIXAR AND SUPER MARIO RUN
SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
OFFICIAL TOPIC FOR TALKING ABOUT SHIPS
shd02
Scratcher
100+ posts

MeIoetta wrote:

iolanthus wrote:

shd02 wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

No support
Epileptic wallpapers.
How you would report an epileptic wallpaper if you can't go on the profile to report it?
Also, it's pretty difficult to define an epileptic wallpaper exactly because some wallpapers are a little bit epileptic. New Scratchers would often break the rule of having no epileptic wallpapers because it's unlikely that they will assume the rule is there.
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MeIoetta wrote:

No support
Epileptic wallpapers.
Another reason not to support.

If you want to join the most creative studio on Scratch than ask to join Scratch Underground If you want to join Scratches Premium studio than ask to join Scratch Deluxe I hope you ask to join one of those and have a nice day. Check out my Official fan club!Click here if you want to check out my amazing projects DIGITAL GAMING SCRATCH AWARDS 2017
CHECK OUT THE OFFCIAL TOPICS FOR FORZA, HALO , CALL OF DUTY, BATTLEFEILD 1,THE CREW,DESTINY, RESIDENT EVIL,SONIC BOOM, PIXAR AND SUPER MARIO RUN
SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
Scratcher1002
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Digital_Gaming wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

No support
Epileptic wallpapers.
Another reason not to support.
No GIF files?
I support. uh. uh. It can help people stand out.
The4thPixel
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MeIoetta wrote:

iolanthus wrote:

shd02 wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

No support
Epileptic wallpapers.
Contact Us.
NanoRook
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iolanthus wrote:

shd02 wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

No support
Epileptic wallpapers.

Not before someone has a seizure.

(removed by moderator - please keep it constructive)

Last edited by Paddle2See (Sept. 9, 2016 12:39:28)

I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!! JOIN THE PURPLE COALITION TODAY IF YOU ALSO LOVE BEING PURPLE. PURPLE IS THE NEW BLUE! PURPLE IS THE SUPERIOR NAVBAR COLOR! YYYEAAHHHHH BABY!!!!

scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NanoRook wrote:

iolanthus wrote:

shd02 wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

No support
Epileptic wallpapers.
Not before someone has a seizure.

(removed by moderator - please keep it constructive)
I apologize if I'm wrong – from what I remember, however, don't only moving / animated images cause seizures?

Last edited by Paddle2See (Sept. 9, 2016 12:39:57)

“If you get it, then let's go, crown citizen.”
doglover_1
Scratcher
37 posts

I love that idea! 100% support!

For all those Big Hero 6 fans out there, check out these adorable drawings! Balalalala ^-^
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No support.

SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
Ziggy741
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Digital_Gaming wrote:

No support.
Why?

Last edited by Ziggy741 (Sept. 24, 2016 19:44:05)

Note that most of my posts on the forums are from years ago, probably mainly in 2016.

(Unsolved!) How can you see all the shared projects of a deleted account? And some important context. And something else about it.
Please help me answer that question. (From May 2023)

(I know I may seem desperate, the person who owned the account whose projects I am trying to find had been doing some stuff that might need to get taken down)
Unblurryy
Scratcher
96 posts

support

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx"h e l l o?
xxxxxx___, are you there?"
xxxxxxhi there! im unblurry;
xxxxxim just another person!
xxxxi love to draw and code!
xxxxxxthats it, goodbye!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The4thPixel
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unblurryy wrote:

support
Why?
MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The4thPixel wrote:

Unblurryy wrote:

support
Why?
Because it's their opinion.

i love jellyfish
Ziggy741
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MeIoetta wrote:

The4thPixel wrote:

Unblurryy wrote:

support
Why?
But you need a reason.

Note that most of my posts on the forums are from years ago, probably mainly in 2016.

(Unsolved!) How can you see all the shared projects of a deleted account? And some important context. And something else about it.
Please help me answer that question. (From May 2023)

(I know I may seem desperate, the person who owned the account whose projects I am trying to find had been doing some stuff that might need to get taken down)
MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ziggy741 wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

The4thPixel wrote:

Unblurryy wrote:

support
Why?
But you need a reason.
You don't.

i love jellyfish
cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MeIoetta wrote:

Ziggy741 wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

The4thPixel wrote:

Unblurryy wrote:

support
Why?
But you need a reason.
You don't.
Yes you do. Saying just “Support” and “No support” doesn't contribute a reason or really anything to the discussion. The suggestions that get accepted are the ones with the best reasoning, not the ones witht he most people posting “Support”.