Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]
Mahdir2111
Scratcher
100+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

iiucandyfloss wrote:

hoi

what do you think of my new pfp?
nice

Hello, I like to do coding.
My ocular profile
My Scratchsite

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

Mahdir2111 wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

hoi

nice

ty

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

(#620)
hoi

It very nice! Did you make it?

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ik advertising is discouraged…

but I have no space in my signature…

And I neeeeeedddddd assumptions on my proj “make assumptions about me” so please add some in the comments section of it ty

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

(#620)
hoi

Ty

Nope I didn't make it, I just searched up aesthetic sanrio and found this. I think it's My Melody or a random character in Sanrio style

kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

What about the studio? Are we going to make one?
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

(#625)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

(#620)
hoi

Ty

Nope I didn't make it, I just searched up aesthetic sanrio and found this. I think it's My Melody or a random character in Sanrio style
Oh okay.

kooqle wrote:

(#626)
What about the studio? Are we going to make one?
Somebody soon is.

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
700th post
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is there going to be a Cloud Inc. studio? I hear (or rather, see) people discussing a studio being made. It surely must be relevant to this shop, so it would be logical to assume that the studio is about Cloud Inc. Am I right?

happyha8
Scratcher
100+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Is there going to be a Cloud Inc. studio? I hear (or rather, see) people discussing a studio being made. It surely must be relevant to this shop, so it would be logical to assume that the studio is about Cloud Inc. Am I right?
Yep. I might make one, but as far as I know, no one has.

i9xis
Scratcher
100+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

We should put this in every order project's instructions and notes and credits

Instructions:
This is the order for <name of user> that they ordered.

ORDER DETAILS:
<what the order had requested>
Made by <staff name> on <date order was made in dd/mm/yyyy>
Order made notification sent on <when user was notified their order was made in dd/mm/yyyy>

Notes and Credits:

Made by C L O U D I N C

Cloud Inc holds the right to reuse and redistribute this product upon request of other customers. The orderer cannot claim exclusivity on the product they ordered
At least elaborate on what rights you have. The current one has a bit of ambiguity to it.

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i9xis wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Instructions:

ORDER DETAILS:
Order made notification sent on <when user was notified their order was made in dd/mm/yyyy>

Notes and Credits:

Made by C L O U D I N C

Cloud Inc holds the right to reuse and redistribute this product upon request of other customers. The orderer cannot claim exclusivity on the product they ordered
At least elaborate on what rights you have. The current one has a bit of ambiguity to it.

Current what? I was mostly offline from Monday - Friday.

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

i9xis wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Instructions:

ORDER DETAILS:

Notes and Credits:

Made by C L O U D I N C

…?
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

i9xis wrote:

(the contents of the salad are chopped and ready for eating)

…?

Ohhhhh the thingy Dynamic made -

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i9xis wrote:

(#630)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Instructions:

ORDER DETAILS:

Notes and Credits:

Made by C L O U D I N C

Cloud Inc can reuse and redistribute the order's content, that's all that needs to be known in the order projects. Plus, how is the current one ambiguous?

Last edited by dynamicsofscratch (May 20, 2024 09:05:27)

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

i9xis wrote:

(#630)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Instructions:

ORDER DETAILS:

Notes and Credits:

Made by C L O U D I N C

Cloud Inc can reuse and redistribute the order's content, that's all that needs to be known in the order projects. Plus, how is the current one ambiguous?
Hmm.
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

hoi

ooo its super cute!

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

(#635)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

i9xis wrote:

(#630)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Instructions:

ORDER DETAILS:

Notes and Credits:

Made by C L O U D I N C

Hmm.
Why “Hmm.”? Cloud Inc should be able to reuse and redistribute the order's content, it was made by us.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
happyha8
Scratcher
100+ posts

Gonna start the studio right now.

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

happyha8 wrote:

(#638)
Gonna start the studio right now.

Great.
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bored. Making a contest for the cloud inc staff. On one condition. We can all be mature and congratulate the winner without being jealous. Only 1st place to prevent people feeling too left out.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]