Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

final link because all links are brokey for mine
https://t.ly/apvd7
all prev posts will be edited to this link

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day!

Is anybody else in the comp?
kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

Did you get me?
kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Are the orders coming in being completed?
kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

How active do I have to be to lose the (inactive) status?
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kooqle wrote:

(#665)
i think @Just-Ideas just forgot to change your activity status. like mine, to very active.

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#666)

kooqle wrote:

(#665)
i think @Just-Ideas just forgot to change your activity status. like mine, to very active.
actually, @Code-Master-Zeboosta should be removed due to their inactivity.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: -cloudcoding-
Package/Product you're ordering: thumbnails
Description: A blue gradient background with the the text “200 follower branding contest” in a fitting font and color
Important images/links: none
Deadline: 2 weeks
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: my profile
Other: none

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

(#668)
Username: -cloudcoding-
Package/Product you're ordering: thumbnails
Description: A blue gradient background with the the text “200 follower branding contest” in a fitting font and color
Important images/links: none
Deadline: 2 weeks
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: my profile
Other: none
taken! no yoinks

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

(#662)
when is the judging beginning?

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

I'll do it when I have enough time to

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

Ilovecandyara
New to Scratch
1 post

Order Form

Username: Ilovecandyara
Package/Product you're ordering: sprite
Description: A emerald sprite
Important images/links:
Deadline: A week
Who you'd like to do it: Anyone
Where to notify you: Profile
Other:
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ilovecandyara wrote:

(#672)
Order Form

Important images/links:
Other:

Anybody can take this.
happyha8
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

Ilovecandyara wrote:

(#672)
Order Form

Important images/links:
Other:

Anybody can take this.
I will

kooqle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Orders! Exiting.
happyha8
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm going to make an order gallery like Ideas made.

happyha8
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump!

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

happyha got an order request within my shop (???) I reached out on their profile and they want a profile banner.

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734624/?page=145#post-7988675

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
happyha8
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

happyha got an order request within my shop (???) I reached out on their profile and they want a profile banner.

Yeah, that's my friend. They don't go on the forums often, probably just got the wrong shop

Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

happyha8 wrote:

(#679)

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Yeah, that's my friend. They don't go on the forums often, probably just got the wrong shop
Lol
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » C L O U D⠀I N C. << ☁ >> "The Sky's The Limit!!" << ☁ >> Good Reviews All Around! << ☁ >> Orders Without Borders! << ☁ >> Have A Heavenly Day! [RSS Feed]