Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!) [RSS Feed]
Scratcher
100+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

Username: 10987678

Package: forum banner

What colors: a mix of purple and pink, maybe some hints of navy blue

Amount of time: 2-3 days, take your time!

Theme: Midnight horror school (the show isn't really horror, it's just kids of forgotten objects and myths learning together)

Where we notify you: my profile comments (or on @nonbinarypaperbag, although i won't go there often)

Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: N/A

Last edited by 10987678 (Sept. 7, 2023 16:01:08)

because of school and other plans, this is now a trashposting account.

IT DA SPOOKY MONTH

I'm working on a gacha club (and maybe GL2 if it comes) series called “lovesick”, which is based out of the game “Your BF”. I'm currently working on the pilot, which will last for 7 minutes.

if you have any ocs to submit, i'll be making a new acc for it
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

YAYYY

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
MistaLOD
Scratcher
100+ posts

I thought I was already in, but I'll re-apply.

Username: MistaLOD
How many days you are on each week: 5
Why we should hire you: I am an experienced coder as well as a musician. I am also in a couple other shops, such as the Piano Shop.
What orders you would take: Coding and Music.
Examples:

Coding:
Music:
Have you read our Terms of Service: Peaches.
What text would you like next to your name in the employees section if you are accepted: Musician? Programmer? Progrician!

Last edited by MistaLOD (Sept. 7, 2023 17:35:14)

ask [Did you lose your music file?] and wait
if <(answer) = [yes]> then
say [Visit the link below!]
end
I can be found in seg-leinad's Piano Shop as well as various other shops making music and coding projects!

Music Orders
-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MistaLOD wrote:

I thought I was already in, but I'll re-apply.

Username: MistaLOD
How many days you are on each week: 5
Why we should hire you: I am an experienced coder as well as a musician. I am also in a couple other shops, such as the Piano Shop.
What orders you would take: Coding and Music.
Examples:

Coding:
Music:
Have you read our Terms of Service: Peaches.
What text would you like next to your name in the employees section if you are accepted: Musician? Programmer? Progrician!
I actually kinda like this accepted! *PS: you can also switch to Spotify to get more listeners!*

Your classic Hazbin Hotel fan!
~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
Huskerdust, Chaggie, and Ludam forever!
I like coding, art and music, My favorite classes are Writing and Drawing
Here is the glow shop! Order please!
MistaLOD
Scratcher
100+ posts

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

I actually kinda like this accepted! *PS: you can also switch to Spotify to get more listeners!*

I actually do have a Spotify page! You can find it here!

ask [Did you lose your music file?] and wait
if <(answer) = [yes]> then
say [Visit the link below!]
end
I can be found in seg-leinad's Piano Shop as well as various other shops making music and coding projects!

Music Orders
OneTapTK
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MistaLOD wrote:

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

accepted.

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
ɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇᴛᴀᴘᴛᴋ!
ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ!
ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ!
I am the owner of the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗

-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OneTapTK wrote:

MistaLOD wrote:

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

accepted.
Yay I made the right choice

~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

ITS HAILING IN VIRGINIA!!!! IT HIT MY FREAKING HEAD AND NOW THERES A BUMP AHHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAA F

★ IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE CLOUD STUFF PLEASE HELP OUT HERE★
★★★★★★★Get anything you want at lightning speeds! Click HERE!!★★★★★★★★
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TeslaDummy wrote:

ITS HAILING IN VIRGINIA!!!! IT HIT MY FREAKING HEAD AND NOW THERES A BUMP AHHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAA F
Goodluck

-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TeslaDummy wrote:

now its ur turn > *it hailed for me last night xD*

~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

I just noticed, Virginia is legit touching Tennessee- where i live

TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

really, how bad was it? the entire ground is basically covered in ice pellets. i was coming back from a birthday party when it started

TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TeslaDummy wrote:

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

really, how bad was it? the entire ground is basically covered in ice pellets. i was coming back from a birthday party when it started
In Colorado like 5 years ago we had hail the size of baseballs( I do not live there anymore)

TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

I just noticed, Virginia is legit touching Tennessee- where i live
really? nice

TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

In Colorado like 5 years ago we had hail the size of baseballs( I do not live there anymore)
:00000 what the- howwww

TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TeslaDummy wrote:

really? nice
Yeah lol

TeslaDummy wrote:

:00000 what the- howwww
Idk man, one second it's blue skys, next minute hiding inside hoping our windows don't break, I was like 8

-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TeslaDummy wrote:

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

the ice melted before we woke up so we couldn't see, but there was a good bit of water xD

~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

the ice melted before we woke up so we couldn't see, but there was a good bit of water xD
yeah, i was going out side and the things hit me. i thought they were rocks

TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

i have another round of family life tomorooww soooooooo excited can you see the sarcasm in my voice even though i watch the stufff

MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

alerts from shop mail

Your shop was been deactivated from shop mail because you did not fill out the form setup. If you want to still use shop mail, just tell us in the thread or in a reply.

- thanks!

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!) [RSS Feed]