Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!) [RSS Feed]
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

SpectreScratching wrote:

oh
Snip. Your. Quotes.

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

My neck frikin hurts

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

My neck frikin hurts
awwwwim sowwy

-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

My neck frikin hurts
Sadness 4 glitch

Your classic Hazbin Hotel fan!
~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
Huskerdust, Chaggie, and Ludam forever!
I like coding, art and music, My favorite classes are Writing and Drawing
Here is the glow shop! Order please!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

My neck frikin hurts
Sadness 4 glitch
btw I entering your 125+ contest galaxy. its a meme and it contains me, you, and cinnamon waffle. The link on ur profile

TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

My neck frikin hurts
Sadness 4 glitch
I am in pain, but I want to art but I can't find a position in my desk to sit comfortably

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

My neck frikin hurts
Sadness 4 glitch
btw I entering your 125+ contest galaxy. its a meme and it contains me, you, and cinnamon waffle. The link on ur profile
Oh nice!
EDIT: cinnamon waffle is the one who made the bio/wiwo xD
ANOTHER EDIT: OMNWJB KNPOJWIUJABNKLOPISJB I HAVE 500 POSTS???? BSJLOAIHWJBFKNSLAHUIHBWFJHIUKJBNS NO WAY LOL

Last edited by -GaIaxy_cat- (Sept. 8, 2023 19:02:29)

~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: ilovestories
Package: Banner
What colors: Purple, Gray, Red
Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 days or just put ASAP): 4 days
Theme: Is this where I put what I want? I'll do that: A banner titled “The 3D & Vocal Shop”. A microphone sitting on a note paper with a cube sketched on it as a logo, choose whatever background you think will work best.
Where we notify you: My profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: Whoever can do it well. I don't care that much.

Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

(This was on the old topic, it still hasn't been fixed and never will be if I don't point this out since it turns out the person in charge of changing the OP never saw it)
By the way, because I reminded you of the partnership I offered not that long ago, i noticed that the “Please follow me” link goes to “OnTapTK” instead “OneTapTK”. I would have mentioned it earlier than now, but I forgot to mention it.

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
OC CONTEST, PLEASE ENTER! Puppy Pleasure - please join! (Shift-Down)
-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: -Gaiaxy_cat-
Owner of the shops username: -Gaiaxy_cat-
Shop name: ✨⚡️The intergalactic aesthetic shop!⚡️✨
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/705842/
Shop banner link: https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/download57.png
Catchphrase: Aesthetically making you smile!
Description: An aesthetic store giving you your aesthetic needs!
Why we should partner you: Bro I taught you how to make aesthetic stuff u know im good plus, im new
Amount of views on your shop: (Open the request page and you should see the amount of views next to your shop) 228
Amount of posts on your shop: (Open the request page and you should see the amount of posts next to your shop) 23

~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

hi

★ IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE CLOUD STUFF PLEASE HELP OUT HERE★
★★★★★★★Get anything you want at lightning speeds! Click HERE!!★★★★★★★★
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

Theme: Is this where I put what I want? I'll do that: A banner titled “The 3D & Vocal Shop”. A microphone sitting on a note paper with a cube sketched on it as a logo, choose whatever background you think will work best.
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: Whoever can do it well. I don't care that much.
Someone take this

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

Username: -Gaiaxy_cat-
Owner of the shops username: -Gaiaxy_cat-
Shop name: ✨⚡️The intergalactic aesthetic shop!⚡️✨
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/705842/
Shop banner link: https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/download57.png
Catchphrase: Aesthetically making you smile!
Description: An aesthetic store giving you your aesthetic needs!
Why we should partner you: Bro I taught you how to make aesthetic stuff u know im good plus, im new
Amount of views on your shop: (Open the request page and you should see the amount of views next to your shop) 228
Amount of posts on your shop: (Open the request page and you should see the amount of posts next to your shop) 23
I'll add it later

ATTENTION

I will be INACTIVE for a small period of time due to irl events. My neighbors dog killed my cay and the dogs owner is refusing to acknowledge their dog did something wrong and it's becoming a whole thing that will end with the dog having a bad reaction with lead.

Due to this (as well as school) I will be inactive and I will only try to finish current orders I have taken. Probably a week or so.

I'm sorry.

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (Sept. 10, 2023 11:20:44)

DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Scratcher
500+ posts

Order form:
Username: DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Package: BANNERS
What colors: The colors of my federation https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/708005/ #ffe205 - Yellow (base)
#c505ff - Purple (base)
#80259c - Purple (dark)
#9c6c25 - Brown (aka dark yellow)
Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 days or just put ASAP) 4 days
Theme: BANNER
Where we notify you: In my shop, ARTANSIST™SHOP
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: GALAXY_CAT

Last edited by DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO (Sept. 10, 2023 10:38:38)

TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

I will take this!

★ IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE CLOUD STUFF PLEASE HELP OUT HERE★
★★★★★★★Get anything you want at lightning speeds! Click HERE!!★★★★★★★★
overtpopcorn704
Scratcher
82 posts

Username: overtpopcorn704
Package: pfp
What colors: any
Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 days or just put ASAP) ASAP
Theme: something original but not an aesthetic theme
Where we notify you: profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: no

Writing signatures is hard…

GlowShop_Orders
New to Scratch
19 posts

Starting Up…

no orders for now…

old forum orders, please finish ASAP wrote:

#9921 Username: cs4233117 | Package=BBCode | Status: Taken (TeslaDummy)
#10089 Username: doggy_boi1 | Package=Art | Status: Not taken
This account is 100% operated by a real person.
yes, this has been an issue in the past.

-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey im thinking about moving accounts-

~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO wrote:

Order form:
Username: DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Package: BANNERS
What colors: The colors of my federation https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/708005/ #ffe205 - Yellow (base)
#c505ff - Purple (base)
#80259c - Purple (dark)
#9c6c25 - Brown (aka dark yellow)
Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 days or just put ASAP) 4 days
Theme: BANNER
Where we notify you: In my shop, ARTANSIST™SHOP
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: GALAXY_CAT
Uhh I make aesthetic banners- not the banners ur thinking of

~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

overtpopcorn704 wrote:

Username: overtpopcorn704
Package: pfp
What colors: any
Amount of time: (Must give at least 2 days or just put ASAP) ASAP
Theme: something original but not an aesthetic theme
Where we notify you: profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: no
l'll take this! I'll notify you soon!

Hi there! My name is Spectre; a passionate Norwegian Scratch creator. I specialize in all art. When I'm not working on Scratch, I go to church, read, or spend time with my family and friends. I also have a longing passion for music!

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39

Um, what are you doing? Check out The ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗!

hightlight + shift + down

CPU: Intel Core i5-750 2.66Ghz Quad-Core Processor -
Motherboard: Asus P7P55D-E LX ATX LGA1156 Motherboard -
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1066 Memory
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 470 1.25GB Video Card -
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

SpectreScratching wrote:

oh
Snip. Your. Quotes.
my bad

Hi there! My name is Spectre; a passionate Norwegian Scratch creator. I specialize in all art. When I'm not working on Scratch, I go to church, read, or spend time with my family and friends. I also have a longing passion for music!

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39

Um, what are you doing? Check out The ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗!

hightlight + shift + down

CPU: Intel Core i5-750 2.66Ghz Quad-Core Processor -
Motherboard: Asus P7P55D-E LX ATX LGA1156 Motherboard -
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1066 Memory
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 470 1.25GB Video Card -
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!) [RSS Feed]