Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!) [RSS Feed]
-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

just-a-hriday wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#2290)

BlauHourglass wrote:

Username: BlauHourglass
How many days you are on each week: I check in once a day unless out on family trips.
Why we should hire you: I'm what you need.
What orders you would take: Profile pictures, art, banners(maybe a bit less so)
Example of item: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/944559509/ No good example for pfps, but oh well. There's my art.
Have you read our Terms of Service: Yes.
What text would you like next to your name in the employees section if you are accepted: “What is real?”

Also, my account says that I'm a New Scratcher, but I've actually been on Scratch(first account) for a few years.
Denied
Their art seems pretty good…
Reverse image search the first one, it is stolen

Your classic Hazbin Hotel fan!
~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
Huskerdust, Chaggie, and Ludam forever!
I like coding, art and music, My favorite classes are Writing and Drawing
Here is the glow shop! Order please!
semisupervised
Scratcher
100+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

BluHorizon wrote:

semisupervised wrote:

Geometry dash 2.2 when glow shop 3.0 when?
btw 2.2 is out
I know, but I felt like it had the same energy.

(Highlight + Shift + down arrow)
call me semi!

i'm coding staff at the Glow Shop. Check it out!
I'm a puzzle platformer critic ig. I write reviews for puzzle platformers. Check it out, if you're curious: Here

he's absolutely floored rn(°^°)

I'm he/him. period.

add [dissilusioned] to [semi's player attributes v]
semisupervised
Scratcher
100+ posts

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

just-a-hriday wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#2290)
Denied
are you sure it's not just the same person posting somewhere else?

call me semi!

I'm a puzzle platformer critic ig. I write reviews for puzzle platformers. Check it out, if you're curious: Here

I'm he/him. period.

-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

semisupervised wrote:

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

just-a-hriday wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#2290)
Denied
Multiple people posted it on deviant art abt 2 months before they posted it on scratch

Last edited by -GaIaxy_cat- (Jan. 11, 2024 16:58:29)

~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Could someone help me find a image hosting servise that can be acsessed by scratch?

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

semisupervised wrote:

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

just-a-hriday wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#2290)
Denied
Multiple people posted it on deviant art abt 2 months before they posted it on scratch
I denied them simply bc 1) there is no proof that,they've been on scratch a couple of years, 2) apparently art theft, 3) I need to make glowshop 3.0 but I don't have access to a computer

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm makin Glowshop 3.0 now, might take time though so don't comment in the new forum until i say its open

-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I got a new pfp <3 I rly like it, mainly bc I drew it myself, but that don’t matter <3 I think it really makes my profile look genuine

~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

I got a new pfp <3 I rly like it, mainly bc I drew it myself, but that don’t matter <3 I think it really makes my profile look genuine
nice

BluHorizon
Scratcher
100+ posts

semisupervised wrote:

BluHorizon wrote:

semisupervised wrote:

Geometry dash 2.2 when glow shop 3.0 when?
btw 2.2 is out
I know, but I felt like it had the same energy.
2.3 when?

Generation IX (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hello! I'm BluHorizon, a boy who likes coding and geometry dash! Check out the Glow Shop! Glow Shop
Give me an internet? http://internetometer.com/give/50134
JC you're welcome I gave you your messages back
when green flag clicked
if <<(Kumquats Invaded?) = (True)>> then
o_o
-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

I feel like I might be quitting Scratch soon. Ain’t gonna tell the reasons yet because I’m not 100% sure if it will happen, but yeah.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

I feel like I might be quitting Scratch soon. Ain’t gonna tell the reasons yet because I’m not 100% sure if it will happen, but yeah.
I will cry but I understand if you do leave… (I was about to make you coding manager)

-The_Destroyer-
Scratcher
100+ posts

oh i see-

I'm working on this signature-

||-The Glow Shop-||

||Kokoro Beats||
-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

I will cry but I understand if you do leave… (I was about to make you coding manager)
Honestly, I’m just thinking about moving on to something like Python or C#. If I do leave, I might stay on Scratch to talk to friends on here that I have no other forms of contact with, and maybe do some orders if there’s anything I can do. But mainly, I’m probably not gonna be active a lot and not many projects. But before that I need to finally get my parents to let me buy a laptop it’s my own money, because there’s no way game development would be possible on my home computer.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Honestly, I’m just thinking about moving on to something like Python or C#. If I do leave, I might stay on Scratch to talk to friends on here that I have no other forms of contact with, and maybe do some orders if there’s anything I can do. But mainly, I’m probably not gonna be active a lot and not many projects. But before that I need to finally get my parents to let me buy a laptop it’s my own money, because there’s no way game development would be possible on my home computer.
oh oki-

-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I changed it back bc I didn’t like how pixelated it was, so I’m redoing it

~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

im still alive

ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

im still alive
yeee

Guys I just got 18/20 on a quiz (each question is worth 2 pts so 10 questions)
The crazy thing is (it was on a google form) I selected the right answer and then I changed it
I'm gonna go die now

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ItBeJC wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

im still alive
yeee

Guys I just got 18/20 on a quiz (each question is worth 2 pts so 10 questions)
The crazy thing is (it was on a google form) I selected the right answer and then I changed it
I'm gonna go die now
dont do that

semisupervised
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

well, you don't have to abandon scratch just because you need to move on, I mean absolutely, good for you learning languages that you would use for larger scale projects, and that's absolutely a good thing, but I have experience in python, swift, and javascript, but I'm still here on scratch, I love the good parts of the community (like the glow shop!) and there are a lot of really helpful people here. In addition, the easy-to-understand graphical programming helps tremendously with mapping out complicated logic.

call me semi!

I'm he/him. period.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!) [RSS Feed]