Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!) [RSS Feed]
-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

im still alive
yeee

Guys I just got 18/20 on a quiz (each question is worth 2 pts so 10 questions)
The crazy thing is (it was on a google form) I selected the right answer and then I changed it
I'm gonna go die now
dont do that
dang. R.I.P JC. No fr tho don't.

Your classic Hazbin Hotel fan!
~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
Huskerdust, Chaggie, and Ludam forever!
I like coding, art and music, My favorite classes are Writing and Drawing
Here is the glow shop! Order please!
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

-cloudcoding- wrote:

Could someone help me find a image hosting servise that can be acsessed by scratch?
cubeupload

can somebody give me something to put in my signature
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

I feel like I might be quitting Scratch soon. Ain’t gonna tell the reasons yet because I’m not 100% sure if it will happen, but yeah.
I will cry but I understand if you do leave… (I was about to make you coding manager)
Honestly, I’m just thinking about moving on to something like Python or C#. If I do leave, I might stay on Scratch to talk to friends on here that I have no other forms of contact with, and maybe do some orders if there’s anything I can do. But mainly, I’m probably not gonna be active a lot and not many projects. But before that I need to finally get my parents to let me buy a laptop it’s my own money, because there’s no way game development would be possible on my home computer.
Lol I own a Chromebook and am also getting a new one so I can run python and such.

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

depresso-boiyo wrote:

I'm makin Glowshop 3.0 now, might take time though so don't comment in the new forum until i say its open
Just gonna follow the topic now, last time I didn’t get notifications in the Glow Shop because of the new topic I thought you all went suddenly inactive.


semisupervised
Scratcher
100+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

I'm makin Glowshop 3.0 now, might take time though so don't comment in the new forum until i say its open
Just gonna follow the topic now, last time I didn’t get notifications in the Glow Shop because of the new topic I thought you all went suddenly inactive.
can you send me a link to the topic? I can't find it on my own.

(Highlight + Shift + down arrow)
call me semi!


i'm coding staff at the Glow Shop. Check it out!
I'm a puzzle platformer critic ig. I write reviews for puzzle platformers. Check it out, if you're curious: Here

he's absolutely floored rn(°^°)

I'm he/him. period.

add [dissilusioned] to [semi's player attributes v]
-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

semisupervised wrote:

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

I'm makin Glowshop 3.0 now, might take time though so don't comment in the new forum until i say its open
Just gonna follow the topic now, last time I didn’t get notifications in the Glow Shop because of the new topic I thought you all went suddenly inactive.
can you send me a link to the topic? I can't find it on my own.
yea send the link

Your classic Hazbin Hotel fan!
~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
Huskerdust, Chaggie, and Ludam forever!
I like coding, art and music, My favorite classes are Writing and Drawing
Here is the glow shop! Order please!
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

semisupervised wrote:

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

I'm makin Glowshop 3.0 now, might take time though so don't comment in the new forum until i say its open
Just gonna follow the topic now, last time I didn’t get notifications in the Glow Shop because of the new topic I thought you all went suddenly inactive.
can you send me a link to the topic? I can't find it on my own.
yea send the link
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734624/

Last edited by doggy_boi1 (Jan. 14, 2024 00:55:20)


i hate my username
Chickens are the superior animal!











(⌐⎔_⎔)//This is Jack, he's been fighting these evil kumquats since early 2023!


(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

I’m gonna stay on Scratch for some more time, Scratch is just the perfect place to share games that would otherwise be considered copyright infringement, and I have a few projects that if I shared somewhere else than Scratch they would get taken down. So yeah, still gonna be here for a while, certainly until I finish a few of my big projects.


kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

TeslaDummy wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Also due to storm damage (u all already know I live in florida) I won't be as active for a small period of time to repair my house. A hole was knocked in my roof via tree+tornado

roblox oof

I wish they add it back…

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

I’m gonna stay on Scratch for some more time, Scratch is just the perfect place to share games that would otherwise be considered copyright infringement, and I have a few projects that if I shared somewhere else than Scratch they would get taken down. So yeah, still gonna be here for a while, certainly until I finish a few of my big projects.
Yep I have thought about this very thing.

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
Chocolate_Burger
Scratcher
47 posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

Username: chocolate_burger
Package: Art
What colors: A fitting palette
Amount of time: a week
Theme: pixel
Where we notify you: My profile please.
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: @depresso-boiyo, @-GaIaxy_cat-,

I would like a pixelated person that has several hair styles and hats. I would prefer them to be wearing a t-shirt, but its all good for whatever. It'd be super nice to also have a walking and jumping animation! Thats optional tho.

Also, I feel like normally shops have a codeword thingy. I didn't see one except peaches?

Last edited by Chocolate_Burger (Jan. 15, 2024 18:39:12)

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

depresso-boiyo wrote:

I'm makin Glowshop 3.0 now, might take time though so don't comment in the new forum until i say its open
ok
Oohhh, good luck!!
Will you add the newer reviews thingy?

By the way,
Will you add updates to the “Staff” category (if you add one) and stuff *not all the time, just when there are significant changes/you have spare time*


credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

iiucandyfloss wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

I'm makin Glowshop 3.0 now, might take time though so don't comment in the new forum until i say its open
ok
Oohhh, good luck!!
Will you add the newer reviews thingy?

By the way,
Will you add updates to the “Staff” category (if you add one) and stuff *not all the time, just when there are significant changes/you have spare time*
the glow shop 3.0 has opened by depresso-boiyo, because the owner OneTapTK cannot be online, and they have to change it. The 3.0 glow shop has been updated (I think)

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

Chocolate_Burger wrote:

Username: chocolate_burger
Package: Art
What colors: A fitting palette
Amount of time: a week
Theme: pixel
Where we notify you: My profile please.
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: @depresso-boiyo, @-GaIaxy_cat-,

I would like a pixelated person that has several hair styles and hats. I would prefer them to be wearing a t-shirt, but its all good for whatever. It'd be super nice to also have a walking and jumping animation! Thats optional tho.

Also, I feel like normally shops have a codeword thingy. I didn't see one except peaches?
I'm definitely out of place here, but we have an order!

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Scratcher
500+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

Order form:
Username: DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Package: Profile Pictures
What colors: I really don't care, but, I want brown tones.
Amount of time: ASAP
Theme: Profile picture (Capibara Legendary)
Where we notify you: MY profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here:
Note: I want an image of a capybara that is legendary, and that says DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO.
Please, you have a lot of potential, I want it to make history.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

kinosaurs515 wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

I'm makin Glowshop 3.0 now, might take time though so don't comment in the new forum until i say its open
ok
Oohhh, good luck!!
Will you add the newer reviews thingy?

By the way,
Will you add updates to the “Staff” category (if you add one) and stuff *not all the time, just when there are significant changes/you have spare time*
the glow shop 3.0 has opened by depresso-boiyo, because the owner OneTapTK cannot be online, and they have to change it. The 3.0 glow shop has been updated (I think)
Not yet I don't have access to computer over weekend, I'll try to update it in 3rd

Chocolate_Burger wrote:

Username: chocolate_burger
Package: Art
What colors: A fitting palette
Amount of time: a week
Theme: pixel
Where we notify you: My profile please.
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: @depresso-boiyo, @-GaIaxy_cat-,

I would like a pixelated person that has several hair styles and hats. I would prefer them to be wearing a t-shirt, but its all good for whatever. It'd be super nice to also have a walking and jumping animation! Thats optional tho.

Also, I feel like normally shops have a codeword thingy. I didn't see one except peaches?
This is mildly confusing but I will accept and get clarification later

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (Jan. 16, 2024 15:52:06)







TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO wrote:

Order form:
Username: DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Package: Profile Pictures
What colors: I really don't care, but, I want brown tones.
Amount of time: ASAP
Theme: Profile picture (Capibara Legendary)
Where we notify you: MY profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here:
Note: I want an image of a capybara that is legendary, and that says DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO.
Please, you have a lot of potential, I want it to make history.
gonna need more info than just capybara, what exactly do you think is “legendary?”






TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

ignore this

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (Jan. 16, 2024 16:48:22)







TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

semisupervised
Scratcher
100+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

depresso-boiyo wrote:

New link for the GLOW SHOP

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734624/
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734624/
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734624/
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734624/
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734624/
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734624/

2334 posts, dang… see ya 2.0.

Last edited by semisupervised (Jan. 16, 2024 17:11:48)


(Highlight + Shift + down arrow)
call me semi!


i'm coding staff at the Glow Shop. Check it out!
I'm a puzzle platformer critic ig. I write reviews for puzzle platformers. Check it out, if you're curious: Here

he's absolutely floored rn(°^°)

I'm he/him. period.

add [dissilusioned] to [semi's player attributes v]
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!) [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB