Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!) [RSS Feed]
TheGl1tchedDrag0n
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

*yeets to ur cult de la beans*
Wweeeew

stupid person who just wants sleep

Quote that will change at random times:
“You should sell that at Barnes and Unstable.” -Sam Brenner (Pixels)
SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

Im back doods

Hi there! My name is Spectre; a passionate Norwegian Scratch creator. I specialize in all art. When I'm not working on Scratch, I go to church, read, or spend time with my family and friends. I also have a longing passion for music!

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39

Um, what are you doing? Check out The ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗!

hightlight + shift + down

CPU: Intel Core i5-750 2.66Ghz Quad-Core Processor -
Motherboard: Asus P7P55D-E LX ATX LGA1156 Motherboard -
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1066 Memory
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 470 1.25GB Video Card -
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SpectreScratching wrote:

Im back doods
allo

-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SpectreScratching wrote:

Im back doods
Hey!

Your classic Hazbin Hotel fan!
~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
Huskerdust, Chaggie, and Ludam forever!
I like coding, art and music, My favorite classes are Writing and Drawing
Here is the glow shop! Order please!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yay a new one. I was about to make one since I'm a bit more active than TK but this works too

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Yay a new one. I was about to make one since I'm a bit more active than TK but this works too
hello

SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

SpectreScratching wrote:

Im back doods
allo

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

SpectreScratching wrote:

Im back doods
Hey!
How are you guys?

Hi there! My name is Spectre; a passionate Norwegian Scratch creator. I specialize in all art. When I'm not working on Scratch, I go to church, read, or spend time with my family and friends. I also have a longing passion for music!

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39

Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SpectreScratching wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

SpectreScratching wrote:

Im back doods
allo

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

SpectreScratching wrote:

Im back doods
Hey!
How are you guys?
goob

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

hello
hallo

Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

hello
hallo
would you like to know what i have copy-pasted

SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guys! Should I create my own shop???

SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

hello
hallo
sure!

Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SpectreScratching wrote:

Guys! Should I create my own shop???
personal opinion: too much work;
objective opinion: could be good to broaden your connections and skills

Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SpectreScratching wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

hello
hallo
sure!
The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't. In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was. The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.

SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

SpectreScratching wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

hello
hallo
sure!
The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't. In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was. The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.
AYO BRO GOT CLASSIFIED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS

Mrhaxalot123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SpectreScratching wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

SpectreScratching wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

hello
hallo
sure!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8jWx2qmBWI
hush theres like 7 yt videos.

Last edited by Mrhaxalot123 (Sept. 8, 2023 14:27:01)

SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Look what I copied and pasted: Today when I walked into my economics class I saw something I dread every time I close my eyes. Someone had brought their new gaming laptop to class. The Forklift he used to bring it was still running idle at the back. I started sweating as I sat down and gazed over at the 700lb beast that was his laptop. He had already reinforced his desk with steel support beams and was in the process of finding an outlet for a power cable thicker than Amy Schumer’s thigh. I start shaking. I keep telling myself I’m going to be alright and that there’s nothing to worry about. He somehow finds an outlet. Tears are running down my cheeks as I send my last texts to my family saying I love them. The teacher starts the lecture, and the student turns his laptop on. The colored lights on his RGB Backlit keyboard flare to life like a nuclear flash, and a deep humming fills my ears and shakes my very soul. The entire city power grid goes dark. The classroom begins to shake as the massive fans begin to spin. In mere seconds my world has gone from vibrant life to a dark, earth-shattering void where my body is getting torn apart by the 150mph gale force winds and the 500-decibel groan of the cooling fans. As my body finally surrenders, I weep, as my school and my city go under. I hate gaming laptops.

Last edited by SpectreScratching (Sept. 8, 2023 14:35:46)

SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

(deleted to avoid spamming)

Last edited by SpectreScratching (Sept. 8, 2023 14:36:12)

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

snip your posts PLEASEEEE

SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

SpectreScratching wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

SpectreScratching wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Mrhaxalot123 wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

hello
hallo
sure!
-snip-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8jWx2qmBWI
hush theres like 7 yt videos.
oh

Last edited by SpectreScratching (Sept. 8, 2023 15:41:55)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!) [RSS Feed]