Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!) [RSS Feed]
gomongemu
Scratcher
100+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

Username: Gomongemu
Package: music
What colors: ?
Amount of time: 4 days
Theme: Depressing, dark , horror , similar to the Yume Nikki soundtrack and the Omori soundtrack
Where we notify you: My profile comments or here *profile comments preferred*
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here:
Just any staff that can make good music

Last edited by gomongemu (Jan. 21, 2024 19:58:29)

define You
forever
Awesome :)
end
TsengGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

Username: TsengGames
Package: Thumbnail for https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/953623445/ (do you make thumbnails?)
What colors: I want the colors and style to match the thumbnail of https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/836107291/
Amount of time: ASAP
Theme: mentioned above
Where we notify you: My profile or https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/953623445/
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here:

hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why does every time i check this place it’s 7 pages longer ☠️

Remember kids, don’t eat batteries dipped in paint thinner and anti-freeze

hey, you can call me kyoo
I am a minor on the internet, who’s also apparently an artist and a coder
April 13th - Non-binary - Aroace - Any pronouns

I know Scratch and HTML, and I’ve been doing art for as long as I can remember.

enjoy this picture of Five from Glitch Techs :’)

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hydrofungus wrote:

Why does every time i check this place it’s 7 pages longer ☠️

Because the majority of posts are not about the shop and they're very short. Also, this shop is popular.

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

This shop has a new topic now. Orders here are less likely to be seen, as every employee is using the new shop topic now.

spectre_specs
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

There has been a new topic opened by the co-owner of this shop. Please continue all discussion on this topic.

Mod Squad
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!) [RSS Feed]