Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!) [RSS Feed]
just-a-hriday
Scratcher
100+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

ScratchShepherd wrote:

(#2353)
Order form:
Username: Scratchshepherd
Package: AI generated image
What colors: any
Amount of time: 3 days
Theme: a path with trees
Where we notify you: my profile
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here: OneTapTK
OneTapTK is no longer active, and please order on the new topic (the newer new topic).
gomongemu
Scratcher
100+ posts

〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!)

Username: Gomongemu
Package: music
What colors: ?
Amount of time: 4 days
Theme: Depressing, dark , horror , similar to the Yume Nikki soundtrack and the Omori soundtrack
Where we notify you: My profile comments or here *profile comments preferred*
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here:
Just any staff that can make good music

Last edited by gomongemu (Jan. 21, 2024 19:58:29)

define You
forever
Awesome :)
end
TsengGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: TsengGames
Package: Thumbnail for https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/953623445/ (do you make thumbnails?)
What colors: I want the colors and style to match the thumbnail of https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/836107291/
Amount of time: ASAP
Theme: mentioned above
Where we notify you: My profile or https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/953623445/
Is there a specific staff member that you would prefer to make this product? If so, then write their username here:

hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why does every time i check this place it’s 7 pages longer ☠️

trying to abandon this account permanently.
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
500+ posts

hydrofungus wrote:

Why does every time i check this place it’s 7 pages longer ☠️

Because the majority of posts are not about the shop and they're very short. Also, this shop is popular.

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

This shop has a new topic now. Orders here are less likely to be seen, as every employee is using the new shop topic now.

Does my PFP have enough glow and bright light?
spectre_specs
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

There has been a new topic opened by the co-owner of this shop. Please continue all discussion on this topic.

Mod Squad
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〰 Welcome to the ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗ 〰 Here we send out your orders faster than you can say Glow stick! (NEW TOPIC!) [RSS Feed]