Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

cheatcodeman wrote:

potatophant wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

Throw yourself at the ground and miss!!
h2g2 reference
when I saw that splash text for the first time I tried it but failed.

The Guide wrote:

You have to have your attention suddenly distracted by something else then you're halfway there, so that you are no longer thinking about falling, or about the ground, or about how much it's going to hurt if you fail to miss it.
B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

excelguru wrote:

The three types of people who complain about minecraft updates:

1. “They aren't changing enough! They're being too safe!”
2. “They changed too much! It feels modded now!”
3. "They should just stop updating! Every update since [version] has made the game worse!"

Me:
“Dang it mojang stop cancelling my version of the game I want the cave update”

haha different dance eight it's no longer å i changed it how does that feel

i go by pyrei/pyra btw, b0o0lean is a stupid username idk why i named myself that
excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Why does everyone want the build height raised when nobody actually builds above 128?
The clouds should be raised instead. The reason people don't build above 128 is because of those clouds. If the clouds are raised to 256, you won't have that problem.

How to Make a Mouse Trail
Want to add a mouse trail to your Scratch projects? Try our latest tutorial!
gdpr5b78aa4361827f5c2a08d700
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

excelguru wrote:

Why does everyone want the build height raised when nobody actually builds above 128?
The clouds should be raised instead. The reason people don't build above 128 is because of those clouds. If the clouds are raised to 256, you won't have that problem.
bruh, loads of things are built above 128

big bases, some raid farms, etc
64lu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

excelguru wrote:

you can build above the clouds

or just turn clouds off ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

excelguru wrote:

Bet you if the height limit was increased the people on Hermitcraft would take full advantage of it. They gonna have massive cave bases with a needle sticking up all the way to the new height limit

bottom text
johnelr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

excelguru wrote:

3. "They should just stop updating! Every update since [version] has made the game worse!"
people from number 3 are imposters and are part of the fortnite hq

johnelr
Stamps (click) ->

Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

johnelr wrote:

excelguru wrote:

Well eject them then!!!
RatchScratch31
Scratcher
27 posts

Minecraft Official Topic

potatophant wrote:

johnelr wrote:

excelguru wrote:

Well eject them then!!!
Ew fortnite i hate fortnite (But seriously, its more popular than Splatoon and that's a problem)

Last edited by RatchScratch31 (Oct. 8, 2020 16:52:43)

Hi, I'm Ren. I'm working on a Splatoon Engine. At least I say I'm working on it. I'm in the 7th grade.

I'm very active in CKC. (cool kids club)

My favorite subject is physical education.

I like coding, and drawing.

Can't see anything below this? Select this and press ctrl + shift + down. (cmd + shift + down on mac)

The rest of this signature is a WIP (work in progress.) Expect more out of this soon.
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

excelguru wrote:

Deeper mining.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

RL1123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

excelguru wrote:

Bet you if the height limit was increased the people on Hermitcraft would take full advantage of it. They gonna have massive cave bases with a needle sticking up all the way to the new height limit
lol the build wars

through tough thorough thought, though

Signature #11
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

RatchScratch31 wrote:

potatophant wrote:

johnelr wrote:

excelguru wrote:

Well eject them then!!!
Ew fortnite i hate fortnite (But seriously, its more popular than Splatoon and that's a problem)
It's an Among Us reference
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

I’m a number 1. Add more. Add silver or something. And give bedrock mods ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyone else feel like mojang and microsoft should have done this stoof earlier?

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
RL1123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

78ch3 wrote:

I’m a number 1. Add more. Add silver or something. And give bedrock mods ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

no
I'm getting terria vibes

through tough thorough thought, though

Signature #11
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

78ch3 wrote:

Bedrock pretty much has mods. Have you looked on mcpedl.com? I think the reason that the mods are not as drastic as many java ones are because of the stronger modding community on Java. That's probably because of Bedrock's origins as PE and legacy console.

no signature plz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Dragonlord767 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Bedrock pretty much has mods. Have you looked on mcpedl.com? I think the reason that the mods are not as drastic as many java ones are because of the stronger modding community on Java. That's probably because of Bedrock's origins as PE and legacy console.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

most technical players play java
imfh
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

potatophant wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Bedrock “mods” are more like plugins really. A while back I tried making addons imitating the challenges you can see people doing with plugins such as bees multiply, all mobs explode, lava rises, and mobs multiply. I got all those to work and I also made one which randomized mob ai with a selection of behaviors (so a cow might be creeper, a ghast or something else). It was pretty interesting.

Scratch to Pygame converter: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/600562/
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

imfh wrote:

potatophant wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Bedrock “mods” are more like plugins really. A while back I tried making addons imitating the challenges you can see people doing with plugins such as bees multiply, all mobs explode, lava rises, and mobs multiply. I got all those to work and I also made one which randomized mob ai with a selection of behaviors (so a cow might be creeper, a ghast or something else). It was pretty interesting.
The official Mojang modding solution is called “addons”

so ur close
MontyDoggo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

potatophant wrote:

imfh wrote:

potatophant wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

The official Mojang modding solution is called “addons”

so ur close
They're not really adding anything new to the game. Add-ons just change certain game elements.

just vibin' here
#WakkoApocalypse

Want to see the (good) stuff from me? Check out this studio
Maximouse
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

MontyDoggo wrote:

Add-ons just change certain game elements.
They can add items and blocks.

This is Maximouse's signature. Learn more about signatures.