Discuss Scratch

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

What are people's favorite types of things to build? Bunkers? Mansions? Redstone contraptions? Towns? Castles?
I enjoy making mansions; I enjoy trying to make the houses look as luxurious as possible.
r u s t i c h o u s e s

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

What are people's favorite types of things to build? Bunkers? Mansions? Redstone contraptions? Towns? Castles?
I enjoy making mansions; I enjoy trying to make the houses look as luxurious as possible.
I used to be really good at making stuff in Minecraft, but I haven’t played in so long I’m not very good anymore….

Someday I should try to build a huge city with a few friends or something, however I no longer have my Realm (and I don’t plan on buying it again) and free server sites are very bad (I don’t want to pay money to make a server) and I don’t fully understand how to create a server by yourself. I might try doing something with LAN though.

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

pearlheart24
Scratcher
93 posts

Minecraft Official Topic

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

I like building stuff based off of books or videogames I'm into. Right now I'm building the Ruins from Undertale.

I have moved to @SizzlingAsh
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

bedrock used to become lava when in sunlight
hrmm
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

big mean machines that make it look like i'm holding 1000 slaves in there to do one task
and also rollercoasters

bottom text
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

I just make random stuff on Minecraft 3DS
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

I used to be really good at making stuff in Minecraft, but I haven’t played in so long I’m not very good anymore….

Someday I should try to build a huge city with a few friends or something, however I no longer have my Realm (and I don’t plan on buying it again) and free server sites are very bad (I don’t want to pay money to make a server) and I don’t fully understand how to create a server by yourself. I might try doing something with LAN though.

Command Block stuff, I tried looking on SethBling for the next thing I can do. That's where I started making a lot of Redstone / Command Block stuff. I did an Ipad out of /tellraw and a Mob music maker like Sethbling…

Sadly, I don't have a screenshot of it due to my computer got broken.
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Why not we talk about the EDUCATIONAL EDITION of Minecraft?
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

What I learned in Minecraft:
- Disks drop when a creeper was killed by a skeleton
- Slimes spawn based on a complex formula, Magma Cubes are a bit common than the slime but never spawns like Slime.
- Nothing is in the Nether, just glowstone and crafting materials for repeater and comparator
- Comparator is my favorite redstone component
- There will be an out of place mansion in the middle of nowhere
- Iron Golems giving villagers a poppy is based on “Laputa: Castle in the Sky”, a Studio Ghibli movie
- Watermelons are an infinite food source… If done correctly
- Potion Crafting is still weird to me
- Sea Temples underwater
- Fireworks can make elytra work better
- Fireworks are craftable
- I built a lot of furnaces for no reason
- Punch a tree
- Everything that falls (Sand or anvil for example) is an entity. (Except water and lava)

Last edited by 102039134 (May 17, 2019 02:39:33)

CakeandBott
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

102039134 wrote:

- Everything that falls (Sand or anvil for example) is an entity. (Except water and lava)
They are an entity only when falling.

h
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

102039134 wrote:

I'm pretty sure the only food in Minecraft that's NOT an infinite food source is the enchanted golden apple

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

102039134 wrote:

I'm pretty sure the only food in Minecraft that's NOT an infinite food source is the enchanted golden apple
Also wouldn't that apple weigh a ton because it's got 8 gold blocks in it

bottom text
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

102039134 wrote:

weight doesn't exist in minecraft

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

zafzaf wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

102039134 wrote:

I was going to say “but then how would gravity work” but the earth is flat so that's wrong

bottom text
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

102039134 wrote:

I was going to say “but then how would gravity work” but the earth is flat so that's wrong
The Earth in MC is supposed to be round, of course in the game it isn't actually round though due to how the game works. When you get to bedrock, that's the outside of the core of the earth. In fact, until around Indev, bedrock would be completely covered with lava too.

Placeholder
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

dude341 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

102039134 wrote:

The Earth in MC is supposed to be round, of course in the game it isn't actually round though due to how the game works. When you get to bedrock, that's the outside of the core of the earth. In fact, until around Indev, bedrock would be completely covered with lava too.
If you were to keep on going forward in a Minecraft world, would you eventually end up where you started?

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Anyone hear the news about Minecraft Forums?

Placeholder
SuperGlitchGamer
Scratcher
14 posts

Minecraft Official Topic

dude341 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

102039134 wrote:

So……. The Minecraft earth is a CUBE then??? xD

hi i draw stuff lmao
support my youtube channel pls (no pressure tho uwu) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoHlYWKtI9Rd6YlMp4GITmg/
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

If you were to keep on going forward in a Minecraft world, would you eventually end up where you started?
No, because as I said, how the game works.

Placeholder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

They say Minecraft was a Turing-complete world, just as the example of redstone. And you know what that means, its capable of doing stuff.
Discuss what is your favorite redstone component like pistons or redstone torch
My favorite is gonna be comparator.