Discuss Scratch

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CakeandBott wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

CakeandBott wrote:

Normally, you can't place command blocks without op.

Use a command like /give
but don't you need to be an op to use /give
Yes you do. It's a cheat and only ops can use cheats. Turning ‘Allow Cheats’ on in a Singleplayer world is equivalent to opping yourself on multiplayer.
therefore, you need to be an op to place command blocks since you can't get the command blocks without being opped

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

DiscordTheWolf wrote:

does anyone else, when playing in creative, never tame their cats? I feel it's more fun to have them roaming around, running out of your way and climbing stuff than just sitting there.
I do that

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

DiscordTheWolf wrote:

does anyone else, when playing in creative, never tame their cats? I feel it's more fun to have them roaming around, running out of your way and climbing stuff than just sitting there.
but all cats do is just sit there anyway

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

DiscordTheWolf wrote:

but all cats do is just sit there anyway
In real life?
Nah my kitty Divina runs around hyper and climbs up trees and justs plays a lot.

Also, I’m still super annoyed that we can’t tame ocelots anymore.

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

so like i want to play 1.14 because the new features look cool but that chunk loading man

Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

so like i want to play 1.14 because the new features look cool but that chunk loading man
I can't play 1.14 because I play on ps4 AND THEY UPDATE PS4 LIKE 5 MILLION YEARS AFTER EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

no signature plz
findanegg
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

what do you guys think of the recent update in which they removed all splash text that referred to Notch due to his transphobic/racist tweets?

it me. the bisexual indie softboi. no pronouns (do not refer to me). currents is a bad album
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

findanegg wrote:

what do you guys think of the recent update in which they removed all splash text that referred to Notch due to his transphobic/racist tweets?
oh, uh-
uhh
wait
what?
you're telling me notch is racist and transphobic?!

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

zafzaf wrote:

findanegg wrote:

oh, uh-
uhh
wait
what?
you're telling me notch is racist and transphobic?!
He isn't, although he has some strong political beliefs which I don't really agree with - but he is not a racist or transphobic. Modern Mojang don't really like Notch though, hence why they got rid of all mentions of him, and even made sure Notch wouldn't get mentioned on any of the blog posts about the game's 10th anniversary. Quite sad really - Notch seems to be a pretty chill guy.

Last edited by dude341 (May 9, 2019 20:58:23)

Placeholder
lucastue400
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Dragonlord767 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

I can't play 1.14 because I play on ps4 AND THEY UPDATE PS4 LIKE 5 MILLION YEARS AFTER EVERYTHING ELSE!!!
I play PS4, and you're right, it is a pain. Thankfully I also have Nintendo Switch edition and Pocket.

“Rule Britannia, Britannia rule the waves. Britons never never shall be slaves!”

“Born a soldier, from the horseback to the skies - that's where the legend will arise… and he's flying… Higher! The king of the sky! He's flying too fast and he's flying too high!”

“The courageous Mongol Genghis, the sublime lord Genghis.”

“Oh, du Schoner Westerwald!”
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

lucastue400 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

I play PS4, and you're right, it is a pain. Thankfully I also have Nintendo Switch edition and Pocket.
I have Java, Windows 10 and PS3/Xbox360
2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

lucastue400 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

I have Java, Windows 10 and PS3/Xbox360

eww bedrock.

scratch is maayo kana.
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Java is best verison

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
CakeandBott
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

CakeandBott wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

CakeandBott wrote:

Normally, you can't place command blocks without op.

Use a command like /give
but don't you need to be an op to use /give
Yes you do. It's a cheat and only ops can use cheats. Turning ‘Allow Cheats’ on in a Singleplayer world is equivalent to opping yourself on multiplayer.
therefore, you need to be an op to place command blocks since you can't get the command blocks without being opped

I'll explain it again, I'm telling you, this is a way to spawn them without op.
Now in steps.

1. Go to a singleplayer world with cheats enabled. (cheats being enabled is equivalent to being opped)

2. /give minecraft:spawner{BlockEntityTag:{SpawnPotentials:{Entity:{id:“minecraft:falling_block”,Time:0b,BlockState:{Name:“minecraft:command_block”},TileEntityData:{Command:">>Insert command for command block here<<"}}}}}

3. Put it in your hotbar, then save it as a toolbar. (R+1 if you don't know how to do that)

4. Leave the world and go to the world or creative server you want to run commands on.

5. Load the toolbar (X+1 if you did R+1, X+2 if you did R+2, etc)

6. Place the spawner and let the pig spawn. (I didn't change SpawnData for them)

7. After the pig spawns a falling command block will spawn.

8. Break the spawner so that you aren't flooded with command blocks.

9. Place a button or such next to it and power it to run the command.

With this exploit you only need Creative mode, no op, to use command blocks.

Last edited by CakeandBott (May 10, 2019 13:52:15)

h
CakeandBott
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

So, if you say that you need op to use command blocks, read my post above please.

h
2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

funnycoder wrote:

Java is best verison

yes

scratch is maayo kana.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

funnycoder wrote:

Java is best verison
yeah because mods

bottom text
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

2Dproductions wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

Java is best verison

yes
I don’t understand why they changed the name though. It sounds kind of stupid imo.

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

Java is best verison
yeah because mods

and bedrock is stupid.

scratch is maayo kana.
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

2Dproductions wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

Java is best verison
yeah because mods

and bedrock is stupid.
silence
all minecraft is holy and should be praised