Discuss Scratch

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Okay that’s really kind of stupid?
It’s not like you’re giving the address for the server, right?
And what really is the problem with mentioning another server in a server? It’s not like you were telling everyone to join that server.

It still sort of makes sense, but it still is kind of stupid. We’re you able to appeal to it?
That's literally the exact same thing that I said in my appeal

I did manage to appeal but I don't think I played on that server for very long after that

imo servers with people you know are way more fun than big servers with random people you don't know
Agreed (on playing with people you know)
Pretty much the only thing I liked about mineplex is the mini games. The community was kind of toxic.

Also yeah I understand banning someone for saying “join this server now” but just mentioning a server?

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

Tropic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

What was the weirdest reason you got banned or kicked from a Minecraft server?

Mine was for accidentally blocking myself from a server I was a mod in. I didn’t realize it’d actually work.

Also one time in Mineplex I was kicked for hacking, but what had happened was the server was lagging a lot and when I jumped up it caused me to fly. I tried to get down but that just made me go higher and then some stupid mod kicked me.
When I came back onto the server I was in the same room as I was in before and I asked why I was kicked and they said “because you were hacking”.
It just really annoyed me since it was caused by lag. I don’t like hacking. (Not counting mods)
I was banned for recruiting developers to my own Minecraft server* while still playing on another server (which I assume was because they saw my server as a competitor even though it hadn't even started yet?)

*recruited for other things related as well

Last edited by Tropic (March 29, 2019 20:23:43)

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Firefox 40.0.2, Flash 20.0 (release 0)
Last eaten by Evil Kumquat (Today 19:30:11)
when I receive [flash_player_version] :: motion
say [Windows 7, Flash 15.0 (release 0)] :: sensing
stop script :: custom
Tropical Productions
-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

What Minecraft taught me:

If you're ever trapped in the wilderness, cut off from the rest of humanity…

Just punch a tree, and all your problems will be solved.

<Insert uncreative signature here>

██       ██  ██            ██  ██       ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
███ ███ ██ ████ ██ ███ ███
█████████ █████ █████ █████████

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

The Scratch forums are like Minecraft Bedrock Edition, they don't work.

Placeholder
LuckyLucky7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

-ShadowOfTheFuture- wrote:

What Minecraft taught me:

If you're ever trapped in the wilderness, cut off from the rest of humanity…

Just punch a tree, and all your problems will be solved.
Lol, that is so accurate.

dude341 wrote:

The Scratch forums are like Minecraft Bedrock Edition, they don't work.
But this forum(the uploads forum) is a hacked version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition that works.

I have about 3450 posts, 90 shared projects, 180 total created/followed topics, and 425 followers.

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Am I the only one who is mad that the ocelot taming feature was removed?
I like that we can find cats that we haven’t tamed ourselves, but I’m really annoyed we can’t tame them anymore.

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

CakeandBott
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

I like that we can find cats that we haven’t tamed ourselves, but I’m really annoyed we can’t tame them anymore.
You tame stray cats that are in villages now.

h
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CakeandBott wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

You tame stray cats that are in villages now.
I know that, but removing taming ocelots makes me sad.

Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

In mineplex I said “woo i can finally go on this dead server after that dumb writing assignment from my teacher”

Apparently it is against the Mineplex Law to say “writing assignment” and it got censored.
Mineplex strikes again.

Another time I was on Hypixel and there was a hacker. I forgot the command to report for hacks at the time so I chatreported them, and later I got a message in chat that said “The user you reported was caught and punished. Blah blah blah blah..”
Watchdog being broken also strikes again.

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

Another time I was on Hypixel and there was a hacker. I forgot the command to report for hacks at the time so I chatreported them, and later I got a message in chat that said “The user you reported was caught and punished. Blah blah blah blah..”
Watchdog being broken also strikes again.
I don't get it - you reported the hacker, they got punished, isn't that what you wanted?

Placeholder
clawthirtythree
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Description of Minecraft movie on the official Minecraft site:“the story of a teenage girl and her unlikely group of adventurers. After the malevolent Ender Dragon sets out on a path of destruction, they must save their beautiful, blocky Overworld.”
That's Alex Minecraft, Sans Undertale, Fortnite Default Character, Vriska,

Out of all sites, Scratch is clearly the
the
the best site to go on.
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

My MC account got hacked

I think it was sold on some website or something and someone bought it. My skin was changed to a girl skin (I'm a male, if you didn't know. My normal skin is Gumball from, of course, The Amazing World Of Gumball, and that's pretty much been the only skin I've ever used for ages.), and my username was also changed. I've got the account back partially, but I have to wait 30 days to change my username back.

The worst part is, my account's skin was changed to that EXACT same skin not so long ago, meaning this person has had my account for a long time. I changed my skin back to Gumball and reset my password, thinking that would solve it, but apparently not. I will add verification to my account. Because of this, I am really angry now - really, I can't use words that are appropriate for Scratch to describe how angry I am.

Strange that this would even happen, as I am very cautious about security and all that. I don't have optifine if you're wondering.

EDIT: Regained full access to account, was able to change skin back - but I still have to wait until 22nd may to change my name back because Mojang does that for some reason.

Last edited by dude341 (April 22, 2019 02:21:56)

Placeholder
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

dude341 wrote:

My MC account got hacked

I think it was sold on some website or something and someone bought it. My skin was changed to a girl skin (I'm a male, if you didn't know. My normal skin is Gumball from, of course, The Amazing World Of Gumball, and that's pretty much been the only skin I've ever used for ages.), and my username was also changed. I've got the account back partially, but I have to wait 30 days to change my username back.

The worst part is, my account's skin was changed to that EXACT same skin not so long ago, meaning this person has had my account for a long time. I changed my skin back to Gumball and reset my password, thinking that would solve it, but apparently not. I will add verification to my account. Because of this, I am really angry now - really, I can't use words that are appropriate for Scratch to describe how angry I am.

Strange that this would even happen, as I am very cautious about security and all that. I don't have optifine if you're wondering.

EDIT: Regained full access to account, was able to change skin back - but I still have to wait until 22nd may to change my name back because Mojang does that for some reason.
What was sold on a website?

no signature plz
CakeandBott
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Dragonlord767 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

My MC account got hacked

His MC account. I've heard a story like this on Reddit, where someone's friend had an MC account but died, and they kept the account as a reminder of them. However, the account got hacked and sold, where someone bought it. I think the website was called SuperAlts, that the account was sold on.

h
CakeandBott
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CakeandBott wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

My MC account got hacked

His MC account. I've heard a story like this on Reddit, where someone's friend had an MC account but died, and they kept the account as a reminder of them. However, the account got hacked and sold, where someone bought it. I think the website was called SuperAlts, that the account was sold on.
And I really hope my account doesn't get stolen. (I'm Bottinator22, btw)

h
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Friend me on mineplex/hypixel, im MrFluffyPenguins!

Curse you 60 second rule.

scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

okay, who would think it would be a good idea to sell kids Minecraft accounts?

funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

okay, who would think it would be a good idea to sell kids Minecraft accounts?

8 year old fortnite player

Last edited by funnycoder (April 22, 2019 18:22:21)

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

dude341 wrote:

My MC account got hacked

Did you contact Mojang about it? They REALLY should do something about it, to try to prevent it from happening again. Also what's the point of selling someone's account? It's not like they get any specific benefits from one person's MC account aside from their skin or username, or stealing their personal info. Honestly I have no idea how they're even able to get your info to sell it.

scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Tried out Alpha 1.1

its good, apart from the fact that beds didn't exist

also skeletons threw arrows

also pig creeper