SuperGlitchGamer wrote:

dude341 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

102039134 wrote:

- Watermelons are an infinite food source… If done correctly
I'm pretty sure the only food in Minecraft that's NOT an infinite food source is the enchanted golden apple
Also wouldn't that apple weigh a ton because it's got 8 gold blocks in it
weight doesn't exist in minecraft
I was going to say “but then how would gravity work” but the earth is flat so that's wrong
The Earth in MC is supposed to be round, of course in the game it isn't actually round though due to how the game works. When you get to bedrock, that's the outside of the core of the earth. In fact, until around Indev, bedrock would be completely covered with lava too.

So……. The Minecraft earth is a CUBE then??? xD
Not really, if its a cube. Somewhere very far can lead to a bent space like the world was folded.
But Minecraft world seems to generate chunks infinitely (I think) and its flat. All the time.
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

102039134 wrote:

They say Minecraft was a Turing-complete world, just as the example of redstone. And you know what that means, its capable of doing stuff.
Discuss what is your favorite redstone component like pistons or redstone torch
My favorite is gonna be comparator.
I think in terms of what it allows you do do compared to without it, the obvious choice for “best component” is the piston (normal and sticky), because apart from the obvious pushing and pulling you can make T flip-flops, bud switches (bit outdated because of observers though) and so on

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

102039134 wrote:

They say Minecraft was a Turing-complete world, just as the example of redstone. And you know what that means, its capable of doing stuff.
I think in terms of what it allows you do do compared to without it, the obvious choice for “best component” is the piston (normal and sticky), because apart from the obvious pushing and pulling you can make T flip-flops, bud switches (bit outdated because of observers though) and so on
Pistons are useful, I love to make doors that are better than normal doors with them.

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

zafzaf wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

102039134 wrote:

Pistons are useful, I love to make doors that are better than normal doors with them.
Pistons are wonderful, but so are things like observers, comparators, hoppers, and dispencers, however my favorite has to be the things that comparators react to, like furnaces.

no signature plz
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

What edition is the best? What is the worst? How does a computer handle a superflat like this:
Grass
stone x 40
glass x 5
TNT
bedrock
Then igniting the TNT? PS4 has no trouble. My computer would crash trying to load the world in the first place.

no signature plz
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Dragonlord767 wrote:

What edition is the best? What is the worst? How does a computer handle a superflat like this:
Grass
stone x 40
glass x 5
TNT
bedrock
Then igniting the TNT? PS4 has no trouble. My computer would crash trying to load the world in the first place.
If you have a half-decent computer then Java is the clear best version because of all the mods, resource packs and custom maps it has, and it also has backwards compatibility with basically any version you want to play. If your computer is a potato then a console version might be better though

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Grass
stone x 40
glass x 5
TNT
bedrock
I think ps4 works a lot differently than other versions. If you ignite a layer of TNT, it doesn't spread, only a small part explodes.
On computer, it does spread, causing a crash.

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Grass
stone x 40
glass x 5
TNT
bedrock
If you have a half-decent computer then Java is the clear best version because of all the mods, resource packs and custom maps it has, and it also has backwards compatibility with basically any version you want to play. If your computer is a potato then a console version might be better though
Java is the best because it is updated way before anything else. For example, PS4 got shields JUST LAST MONTH!!! JAVA HAS HAD THEM FOR AGES!!! It is not as if they are hard to use either, all you need to do to use them is to sneak!! My computer is a potato. That is why I play PS4.

Last edited by Dragonlord767 (May 21, 2019 02:58:07)

no signature plz
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

zafzaf wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Grass
stone x 40
glass x 5
TNT
bedrock
I think ps4 works a lot differently than other versions. If you ignite a layer of TNT, it doesn't spread, only a small part explodes.
Only a part within a certain radius of the player explodes, it would continue to explode if you followed the explosion.

no signature plz
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Dragonlord767 wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Grass
stone x 40
glass x 5
TNT
bedrock
Only a part within a certain radius of the player explodes, it would continue to explode if you followed the explosion.
Really? I gotta try that.

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Dragonlord767 wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Grass
stone x 40
glass x 5
TNT
bedrock
I remember seeing a Let's Play series where the person created a custom superflat of TNT, then wooden planks, then lava and then a bunch of stone below it. Because it was a Let's Play on console, only an area around the player blew up, and when they went to explore new areas, there was undetonated TNT

bottom text
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Does anyone else here create giant TNT blocks and then blow them up.

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Everyone who sees this today, go on Hypixel at 5:00 and party FluffyTheRebel

If I am not on, wait a few minutes, up to 5:10.

Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Dragonlord767 wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

102039134 wrote:

Pistons are wonderful, but so are things like observers, comparators, hoppers, and dispencers, however my favorite has to be the things that comparators react to, like furnaces.
I rarely use pistons in my redstone
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Grass
stone x 40
glass x 5
TNT
bedrock
I remember seeing a Let's Play series where the person created a custom superflat of TNT, then wooden planks, then lava and then a bunch of stone below it. Because it was a Let's Play on console, only an area around the player blew up, and when they went to explore new areas, there was undetonated TNT
If you follow the explosion, it won't stop. Usually

102039134 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

102039134 wrote:

I love pistons, you can use them to make farms, TNT cannons, doors, fall into lava traps, hidden storage systems, invisible doors, and heaps more!

no signature plz
CakeandBott
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Dragonlord767 wrote:

102039134 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

102039134 wrote:

I love pistons, you can use them to make farms, TNT cannons, doors, fall into lava traps, hidden storage systems, invisible doors, and heaps more!
You can even combine then with slime blocks, redstone blocks, and observers to make stuff MOVE. (slimestone, basically a subcategory of redstone)

Last edited by CakeandBott (May 22, 2019 13:55:59)

h
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Finally got my account FULLY back, I've got my username back and my skin too. Mojang really need to remove the 30 day limit. Now let's hope I don't get hacked again

Also, did anyone see this? It's extremely important:

dude341 wrote:

Anyone hear the news about Minecraft Forums?

Placeholder
Truck11111
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

dude341 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Anyone hear the news about Minecraft Forums?
oof

sufferin' succotash!
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

one of my friends downloaded minecraft education edition for the lols

bottom text
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

one of my friends downloaded minecraft education edition for the lols
What happened tho? They said there was that Robot thingy that can be programmed to do stuff. The language was said to be like Scratch's but I dunno.