Discuss Scratch

findanegg
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

what the heck does the smithing table do

it me. the bisexual indie softboi. no pronouns (do not refer to me). currents is a bad album
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

102039134 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

one of my friends downloaded minecraft education edition for the lols
What happened tho? They said there was that Robot thingy that can be programmed to do stuff. The language was said to be like Scratch's but I dunno.
yeah there's a bootleg scratch stuck inside minecraft education. we don't know what it does, we just assume it's a command block but in drag and drop form

bottom text
Truck11111
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

102039134 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

What happened tho? They said there was that Robot thingy that can be programmed to do stuff. The language was said to be like Scratch's but I dunno.
yeah there's a bootleg scratch stuck inside minecraft education. we don't know what it does, we just assume it's a command block but in drag and drop form
that sounds nice

sufferin' succotash!
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

findanegg wrote:

what the heck does the smithing table do
nothing
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

102039134 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

also the mob is called Agent, and it can do stuff like farming, mining, placing blocks, etc
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

102039134 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

also the mob is called Agent, and it can do stuff like farming, mining, placing blocks, etc
Yeah the Agent is the robot thingy I'm mentioning.
Apart from that, there are actually much more in Education Edition than the normal (You can still learn from normal Minecraft)
There was an item there that makes you take pictures of stuff, those images can be inputted in a portfolio. That can be great tho.
Chalkboards exists. They're like signs but can be made LARGER.
There are blocks that can set the radius for you to build stuff on.
Another block that works like an inescapable barrier.
And of course… LESSON PLANS. ranging from normal school subjects like Language, Computer, Science, Math, Arts, even History (No Physical Education because its OBVIOUS ITS IN A GAME)

And of course, this game can make you learn that in order to make a dropper game, you must understand some undefined geometry terms.
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

I have the WiiU version (and the Pocket Edition, but i rarely play it) but not the switch version, but there isn't really any disadvantages (Besides not being portable) because it might actually run better, and it has the Super Mario pack like the Switch did. And I like the Wii U version (I actually like the Wii U)
And it's nice that it gets updated like the Switch/Xbox One/PS4/PC releases. (And i don't think it's considered a Legacy Console Edition, as it has all the features of the newest Minecraft releases, despite being on a older console)

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

I have the WiiU version (and the Pocket Edition, but i rarely play it) but not the switch version, but there isn't really any disadvantages (Besides not being portable) because it might actually run better, and it has the Super Mario pack like the Switch did. And I like the Wii U version (I actually like the Wii U)
And it's nice that it gets updated like the Switch/Xbox One/PS4/PC releases. (And i don't think it's considered a Legacy Console Edition, as it has all the features of the newest Minecraft releases, despite being on a older console)
all the Legacy Console versions except PS4 are discontinued
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

(Insert Fail Sound Here) It's kinda sad that Minecraft is just dumping all the Original Console Editions Out the door, which (besides the Switch, PS4 and Xbox One editions) means people who don't have the newest console can't get the new updates. (or in some cases, can't buy the newer editions despite having a newer console) While Switch and Xbox One users got a update to the universal Bedrock version of Minecraft, there's no option to do this with the Wii U or the Xbox 360 to update to a newer console if one has the new console. (Also, Microsoft is clearly capable of putting out updates to the Legacy Console Editions With the PS4 version still getting updates, why this wasn't applied to the Wii U and Xbox 360, i don't know)

Last edited by ScratchCatBoo (May 27, 2019 20:26:06)

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

I saw someone using a fornite skin in minecraft so I reported him to the staff. hopes he gets banned

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

I just got the PC (Java) Edition! Here's my skin:

funnycoder wrote:

I saw someone using a fornite skin in minecraft so I reported him to the staff. hopes he gets banned
Doesn't he know that all the gun mods were in 1.13.2? (Or at least that's what the current Minecraft Forge supports)

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

funnycoder wrote:

Why did you report him for that?

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

Truck11111
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

fortnite is illegal in minecraft you noob

sufferin' succotash!
infinitytec
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

(Insert Fail Sound Here) It's kinda sad that Minecraft is just dumping all the Original Console Editions Out the door, which (besides the Switch, PS4 and Xbox One editions) means people who don't have the newest console can't get the new updates. (or in some cases, can't buy the newer editions despite having a newer console) While Switch and Xbox One users got a update to the universal Bedrock version of Minecraft, there's no option to do this with the Wii U or the Xbox 360 to update to a newer console if one has the new console. (Also, Microsoft is clearly capable of putting out updates to the Legacy Console Editions With the PS4 version still getting updates, why this wasn't applied to the Wii U and Xbox 360, i don't know)
It's not economical enough to develop for them. Wii U development could be quite expensive, and it never had the largest user base. A lot of the user base then moved on to the Switch. That and some of those consoles just do not have the computing power to continue to run the game well.

Not here much, but sometimes I lurk.
God has a plan. He has a plan for everything, and everyone.
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

r/wooosh

infinitytec wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

It's not economical enough to develop for them. Wii U development could be quite expensive, and it never had the largest user base. A lot of the user base then moved on to the Switch. That and some of those consoles just do not have the computing power to continue to run the game well.
Eh, to be honest, I'm one of the only people who are actually interested in the Wii U. Most of the Wii U fanbase is either Super Mario Maker Only, or just doesn't want to buy a switch, I have a switch, but nobody really cares about the Wii U if they have a switch, though i do play mine from time to time.
Also, the Wii U would of have plenty of RAM to run Minecraft, heck, maybe even better then the switch (due to the Wii U being bigger, and being console exclusive) and I'm not sure if it would take a lot of cash to make a update for Minecraft, maybe the Legacy versions (besides the PS4 version, which already gets all the updates) could get only the major updates, but that's honestly kinda unlikely.
But now i have a edition that's being updated (The Java Edition) so I can get the newest updates now.

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
CakeandBott
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Why are there websites that hack and resell Minecraft accounts in the first place? It's a loss of revenue for Microsoft, so why haven't they dealt with it yet?

h
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CakeandBott wrote:

Why are there websites that hack and resell Minecraft accounts in the first place? It's a loss of revenue for Microsoft, so why haven't they dealt with it yet?
1. Well hackers do that probably to scam and make money off of people.
2. Not sure why Microsoft hasn't deleted all of them yet, the websites are probably coming up faster then Microsoft can take them down.

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CakeandBott wrote:

They do it because it's easy money. They claim that as far as they are aware, all accounts are obtained legitimately by their employees but this is obviously not true.

Source: I have a friend who has talked to an owner of one of these websites before, and I also have been hacked by one of these as I mentioned before, my account was sold to someone who didn't know it was a hacked account.

Placeholder
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Eh, to be honest, I'm one of the only people who are actually interested in the Wii U. Most of the Wii U fanbase is either Super Mario Maker Only, or just doesn't want to buy a switch, I have a switch, but nobody really cares about the Wii U if they have a switch, though i do play mine from time to time.
Yeah because almost all of the big Wii U games have been ported or had sequels on the Switch

bottom text