Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]
dragonzandcobraz
Scratcher
100+ posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

KittenC0des wrote:

Any you guys got an aj account?
Nope

define (dragonzandcobraz)
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

BUMPERS

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
KittenC0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

ALL OF YOU WITH AJ ACCOUNTS

I have one two ouo
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bumpo

KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

Bumpo

Don't we have a bump banner? Just curious?

Last edited by KittyFireSt0rm (Sept. 18, 2020 12:50:50)

404: Signature Not Found
KittenC0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

Bumpo

Yeah, we do.
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

Bumpo

We do, but I'm too lazy to copy it here. XD (Anyway, I'm not supposed to be on Scratch currently….)

QueenOfMerp
Scratcher
93 posts

Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In?: Voice acting, and art
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?:They're very fun areas!
What Experience Do You Have? i'm an artist, and i sometimes audition for voice acting
Any Little Detail (Ex if you voice act whats your voice type, if you draw what do you draw ect ect) I draw anything that's not innappropiate, and my voice type is medium pitched, though i can be a little higher or lower if i need to be
What's Your Nickname?: Queenie
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio? Yup!
Other: nothin'

Press ‘X’ to doubt, ‘Y’ to shame, ‘F’ to pay respects, ‘Z’ to do <insert what you want>
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

QueenOfMerp wrote:

Worker Form
What Experience Do You Have? i'm an artist, and i sometimes audition for voice acting
Any Little Detail (Ex if you voice act whats your voice type, if you draw what do you draw ect ect) I draw anything that's not innappropiate, and my voice type is medium pitched, though i can be a little higher or lower if i need to be

Please reread the rules. Your missing two main things.

QueenOfMerp
Scratcher
93 posts

QueenOfMerp wrote:

Worker Form
What Experience Do You Have? i'm an artist, and i sometimes audition for voice acting (lots of creative psi) and links are: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/418354515/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/399734553/

Press ‘X’ to doubt, ‘Y’ to shame, ‘F’ to pay respects, ‘Z’ to do <insert what you want>
KittenC0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

*inhales saltwater*
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

QueenOfMerp wrote:

QueenOfMerp wrote:

Worker Form
What Experience Do You Have? i'm an artist, and i sometimes audition for voice acting (lots of creative psi) and links are: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/418354515/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/399734553/

Still missing something

QueenOfMerp
Scratcher
93 posts

MapleTails wrote:

QueenOfMerp wrote:

QueenOfMerp wrote:

Worker Form
Any Little Detail (Ex if you voice act whats your voice type, if you draw what do you draw ect ect) I draw anything that's not innappropiate (lol i hate drawing wolf tails), and my voice type is medium pitched, though i can be a little higher or lower if i need to be

Still missing something
lol this was so stupid of me speedreading the rules yyyyy-

bewareumbraswrath
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenC0des wrote:

*inhales saltwater*
OH NO!

Hai! I'm Umbra!
My website
My alt
I'm a NightWing, a WindClan cat and a Mew.
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

QueenOfMerp wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

QueenOfMerp wrote:

QueenOfMerp wrote:

Worker Form
Any Little Detail (Ex if you voice act whats your voice type, if you draw what do you draw ect ect) I draw anything that's not innappropiate (lol i hate drawing wolf tails), and my voice type is medium pitched, though i can be a little higher or lower if i need to be

Still missing something
lol this was so stupid of me speedreading the rules yyyyy-

Yeah…not necessarily stupid but unwise.

KittenC0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

*inhales saltwater*
OH NO!
*inhales oxygen*
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenC0des wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

*inhales saltwater*
OH NO!
*inhales oxygen*

Much better

KittenC0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

*inhales saltwater*
OH NO!
*inhales oxygen*

Much better
*inhales carbon dioxide*
bewareumbraswrath
Scratcher
1000+ posts

someone join me on mlp multiplayer

Hai! I'm Umbra!
My website
My alt
I'm a NightWing, a WindClan cat and a Mew.
hurricane459
Scratcher
100+ posts

O_O Oh my goodness

Hello! i am hurricane459!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
ATTENTION ALL SCRATCH DESKTOP USERS:
UPDATE NOW
YOUR ACCOUNT IS AT RISK
Help stop false reporting/bans

<:D>
This is my simon pet! he will protect my signature from the evil eaters of the signatures, the kumquats
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]