Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]
bewareumbraswrath
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

whatc are the services?

Hai! I'm Umbra!
My website
My alt
I'm a NightWing, a WindClan cat and a Mew.
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

whatc are the services?

This is the link to some services we offer. These are not all our services as we are an all around shop :)

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bumping Up This Topic!

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

B U M P

wait with how many times I'm bumping we may reach 20 pages with only like 3 workers and 4 orders XD

Last edited by MapleTails (Aug. 30, 2020 00:13:26)

dragonzandcobraz
Scratcher
100+ posts

I finished @CHO_123's order!

define (dragonzandcobraz)
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dragonzandcobraz wrote:

I finished @CHO_123's order!

Ok! I'll take it off the UCOs

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUmp

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

KittenC0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

What Department Would You Like to Work In?: Character Design, and Art.
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: I love to make character designs, and I specialize in art.
What Experience Do You Have? I've been drawing since third grade, but I started developing digitally a month or so after I joined Scratch
Any Little Detail (Ex if you voice act whats your voice type, if you draw what do you draw ect ect) I mostly draw anthro cats or feral cats. It's what I draw the most, but I can draw humans to -w-
What's Your Nickname?: Kitten, Acorn, or Salmon.
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio?: Sure
Other: I recently changed my art style, and I haven't shared many projects with said art style, so I can give you three arts styles. New style (not a very good example but its my only one): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/421008982/ Creepy style (the arms and legs are sticks, i just messed up in this): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/418824950/ Old style: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/414866458/
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenC0des wrote:

Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: I love to make character designs, and I specialize in art.
What Experience Do You Have? I've been drawing since third grade, but I started developing digitally a month or so after I joined Scratch
Any Little Detail (Ex if you voice act whats your voice type, if you draw what do you draw ect ect) I mostly draw anthro cats or feral cats. It's what I draw the most, but I can draw humans to -w-
Other: I recently changed my art style, and I haven't shared many projects with said art style, so I can give you three arts styles. New style (not a very good example but its my only one): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/421008982/ Creepy style (the arms and legs are sticks, i just messed up in this): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/418824950/ Old style: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/414866458/

Please reread the rules. Your missing something

bewareumbraswrath
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In? (Check Out Services): Art (depends on what it is), Banners (not animated, someone else needs to host it), Voice Acting
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: i can do them
What Experience Do You Have?: I own The Pokemarket and I am the secretary of the Willow Tree Shop
Any Little Detail (Ex if you voice act whats your voice type, if you draw what do you draw ect ect): i draw better on paper
What's Your Nickname?: Umbra, Ginger, Moontail
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio?: sure?
Other: creative psi… also your system is similar to the pokemarket's system

Hai! I'm Umbra!
My website
My alt
KittenC0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

Sorry I forgot it, I promise to be A Creative Psi if I join
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In? (Check Out Services): Art (depends on what it is), Banners (not animated, someone else needs to host it), Voice Acting
What Experience Do You Have?: I own The Pokemarket and I am the secretary of the Willow Tree Shop
Any Little Detail (Ex if you voice act whats your voice type, if you draw what do you draw ect ect): i draw better on paper

Could you please provide some links?

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenC0des wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

Ok, Accepted! Welcome to Creative Pack! (I'll put you down as Acorn, and I'll add you in a lil bit.)

bewareumbraswrath
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

Worker Form

to the shops? sure!

Hai! I'm Umbra!
My website
My alt
bewareumbraswrath
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

Worker Form

this is the pokemarket

Hai! I'm Umbra!
My website
My alt
KittenC0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

Ok, Accepted! Welcome to Creative Pack! (I'll put you down as Acorn, and I'll add you in a lil bit.)

Thank you -w-
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

Worker Form

this is the pokemarket

I more meant links of your voice acting experience, art experience and banner making experience.

bewareumbraswrath
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

Worker Form

this is the pokemarket

I more meant links of your voice acting experience, art experience and banner making experience.
okay

Hai! I'm Umbra!
My website
My alt
bewareumbraswrath
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

Worker Form

this is the pokemarket

voice acting
art
no banner experience…

Hai! I'm Umbra!
My website
My alt
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]