Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In? (Check Out Services): Art (depends on what it is), Banners (not animated, someone else needs to host it), Voice Acting
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: i can do them
What Experience Do You Have?: I own The Pokemarket and I am the secretary of the Willow Tree Shop
Any Little Detail (Ex if you voice act whats your voice type, if you draw what do you draw ect ect): i draw better on paper
What's Your Nickname?: Umbra, Ginger, Moontail
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio?: sure?
Other: creative psi… also your system is similar to the pokemarket's system

Could you please provide some links?
this is the pokemarket

I more meant links of your voice acting experience, art experience and banner making experience.
voice acting
art
no banner experience…

I'll put you down as Umbra, and for Art/Voice Acting. Since you have no banner expirence, can't put you down for it.

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

QUICK NOTE: I'm not demoting anyone, everyone is technically a Lamada. (Full Worker) But now that we have 5 workers (YES!), I'm implementing the Psi System, so anyone who applies from here on out, will start out as a Psi. (Technically an apprentice)

Activity Checks are implemented as well. They will start September 3rd (The Code: Activity Checks will be 3rd of every month)

Orders are unfortunately coming in very slowly, so….hopefully this shop doesn't die again.

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMP

bewareumbraswrath
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In? (Check Out Services): Art (depends on what it is), Banners (not animated, someone else needs to host it), Voice Acting
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: i can do them
What Experience Do You Have?: I own The Pokemarket and I am the secretary of the Willow Tree Shop
Any Little Detail (Ex if you voice act whats your voice type, if you draw what do you draw ect ect): i draw better on paper
What's Your Nickname?: Umbra, Ginger, Moontail
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio?: sure?
Other: creative psi… also your system is similar to the pokemarket's system

Could you please provide some links?
this is the pokemarket

I more meant links of your voice acting experience, art experience and banner making experience.
voice acting
art
no banner experience…

I'll put you down as Umbra, and for Art/Voice Acting. Since you have no banner expirence, can't put you down for it.
that's probably a good call

Hai! I'm Umbra!
My website
My alt
I'm a NightWing, a WindClan cat and a Mew.
dragonzandcobraz
Scratcher
100+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

QUICK NOTE: I'm not demoting anyone, everyone is technically a Lamada. (Full Worker) But now that we have 5 workers (YES!), I'm implementing the Psi System, so anyone who applies from here on out, will start out as a Psi. (Technically an apprentice)

Activity Checks are implemented as well. They will start September 3rd (The Code: Activity Checks will be 3rd of every month)

Orders are unfortunately coming in very slowly, so….hopefully this shop doesn't die again.
Kk, that sounds good!

define (dragonzandcobraz)
bewareumbraswrath
Scratcher
1000+ posts

you didn't put me down as a psi yet

Hai! I'm Umbra!
My website
My alt
itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

It takes time you know. Everyone has lives outside of scratch so be patient.

Moved to @starfiishii. no longer an active scratch user.

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

itschaoticcrazycat wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

But I'm also not really doing anything important either *cough cough Doki Doki Lititure Club*

I'll add people later tho. Quick Note: No one is a psi right now. And no one is going to be a psi right now.

bewareumbraswrath
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

itschaoticcrazycat wrote:

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

But I'm also not really doing anything important either *cough cough Doki Doki Lititure Club*

I'll add people later tho. Quick Note: No one is a psi right now. And no one is going to be a psi right now.
yes, alpha

Hai! I'm Umbra!
My website
My alt
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bumpity, Bump Bump

KittenC0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aaaagh sorry I haven't been very active, I got a new video game (my new addiction) and there's also sCHOOL
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenC0des wrote:

Aaaagh sorry I haven't been very active, I got a new video game (my new addiction) and there's also sCHOOL

Its fine I've got school in the nest few days as well. (OH SWEET MOZZERALLA STICKS LOOK DOWN ANd gIVE ME MErCY!)

bewareumbraswrath
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

Its fine I've got school in the nest few days as well. (OH SWEET MOZZERALLA STICKS LOOK DOWN ANd gIVE ME MErCY!)
yeah, im starting school soon

Hai! I'm Umbra!
My website
My alt
KittenC0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

Lol school hasn't been very stressful for me so far, don't worry.
lovepup3
Scratcher
100+ posts

What would You Like? (Art, Animation, Code, Voice Acting,Composing or Writing?):code and art
Is there a specific Scratcher that you want to do your order?:no
What is Your Deadline?:today
Have You Been To This Shop Before?:y3s
Describe Your Order:intro stars hearts and remixs fallng banner breacks and my character fixes it
Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?:profile
Have You Read The Rules?:yes
Other:yay
Thank You For Ordering From The Creative Pack!
KittenC0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

lovepup3 wrote:

What would You Like? (Art, Animation, Code, Voice Acting,Composing or Writing?):code and art
Describe Your Order:intro stars hearts and remixs fallng banner breacks and my character fixes it
Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?:profile

ill take it if that's fine, ill try my best to be quick but im kinda lazy. ᕕ( -w- )ᕗ
lovepup3
Scratcher
100+ posts

KittenC0des wrote:

lovepup3 wrote:

ill take it if that's fine, ill try my best to be quick but im kinda lazy. ᕕ( -w- )ᕗ
Wolf tail
KittenC0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

lovepup3 wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

lovepup3 wrote:

Wolf tail

What?
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenC0des wrote:

lovepup3 wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

lovepup3 wrote:

Wolf tail

What?

Thats the code your supposed to use when ordering.

bewareumbraswrath
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

lovepup3 wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

lovepup3 wrote:

Wolf tail

What?

Thats the code your supposed to use when ordering.
was that in the code? i didnt see it

Hai! I'm Umbra!
My website
My alt
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]