Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]
dragonzandcobraz
Scratcher
100+ posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In? (Leave the ones you want to work in):
Art, Animation
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: Because I'm experienced at art and i wanna practice my animation
What Experience Do You Have? I draw a LOT especially dragons and other reptiles (hence the name XD), however, I havent done many MAPs but I wanna practice animation so plz dont always put me for animation
(Delete The Ones Who Don't Apply)If Art: What Do You Mostly Draw? Dragons and other reptiles, but I can draw other animals. I CANT DRAW HUMANS THO If Animation: What Do You Mostly Animate? Lol cats
What's Your Nickname?: Dragonz
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio? Yes plz
Other: Creative PSiii mwahahah

Last edited by dragonzandcobraz (Aug. 30, 2020 15:41:17)

define (dragonzandcobraz)
secretagent123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

MapleTails wrote:

secretagent123 wrote:

Order Form
What would You Like? (Art, Animation, Code, Voice Acting,Composing or Writing?): Composing.
Is there a specific Scratcher that you want to do your order?: No thank you.
What is Your Deadline?: In a week please.
Have You Been To This Shop Before?: No.
Describe Your Order: Please compose a piece of classical music that reminds me of a fantasy arctic winter. Please do not make it sound scary but still a little mysterious.
Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?: Please tell me on my profile.
Have You Read The Rules?: Yes. Wolf tail.
Other: Do you want credit in the notes and credits or the in game credits?
Thank You For Ordering From The Creative Pack!

I can add this to the Unclaimed Orders but I'd like to note that none of us are composers I can attempt to (I won't take the order, until I'm sure I ca actually do it, so I don't waste your time)
Thank you.

I don't really use this account any more.
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dragonzandcobraz wrote:

Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In? (Leave the ones you want to work in):
Art, Animation
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: Because I'm experienced at art and i wanna practice my animation
What Experience Do You Have? I draw a LOT especially dragons and other reptiles (hence the name XD), however, I havent done many MAPs but I wanna practice animation so plz dont always put me for animation
(Delete The Ones Who Don't Apply)If Art: What Do You Mostly Draw? Dragons and other reptiles, but I can draw other animals. I CANT DRAW HUMANS THO If Animation: What Do You Mostly Animate? Lol dragons

Accepted! Welcome to Creative Pack!

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
dragonzandcobraz
Scratcher
100+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

dragonzandcobraz wrote:

Worker Form
Art, Animation
(Delete The Ones Who Don't Apply)If Art: What Do You Mostly Draw? Dragons and other reptiles, but I can draw other animals. I CANT DRAW HUMANS THO If Animation: What Do You Mostly Animate? Lol dragons

Accepted! Welcome to Creative Pack!
Yus thank you!

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

secretagent123 wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

secretagent123 wrote:

Order Form
What would You Like? (Art, Animation, Code, Voice Acting,Composing or Writing?): Composing.
Is there a specific Scratcher that you want to do your order?: No thank you.
What is Your Deadline?: In a week please.
Have You Been To This Shop Before?: No.
Describe Your Order: Please compose a piece of classical music that reminds me of a fantasy arctic winter. Please do not make it sound scary but still a little mysterious.
Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?: Please tell me on my profile.
Have You Read The Rules?: Yes. Wolf tail.
Other: Do you want credit in the notes and credits or the in game credits?

I can add this to the Unclaimed Orders but I'd like to note that none of us are composers I can attempt to (I won't take the order, until I'm sure I ca actually do it, so I don't waste your time)
Thank you.

Anyone else won't: Taken

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bumppetity bump Bump!!!!

dragonzandcobraz
Scratcher
100+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

Bumppetity bump Bump!!!!
Yes???

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dragonzandcobraz wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

Bumppetity bump Bump!!!!
Yes???

?

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump! (This is part of the advertising you ordered at Longarms Creations)

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bumps Silently

bewareumbraswrath
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ooo

Hai! I'm Umbra!
My website
My alt
I'm a NightWing, a WindClan cat and a Mew.
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bewareumbraswrath wrote:

ooo

Hello!

CHO_123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order Form
What would You Like? (Art, Animation, Code, Voice Acting,Composing or Writing?): Art
Is there a specific Scratcher that you want to do your order?: No
What is Your Deadline?: September 1, 2020
Have You Been To This Shop Before?: No
Describe Your Order: A profile picture: Must be Sea green and Sea foam, and It has to have leaves. Also, please put a big word “CHO” in the middle
Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?: My profile
Have You Read The Rules?: Yes (Wolf tail)
Other: Thank you!

By CHO_123
I have a WIP shop
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHO_123 wrote:

Order Form
What would You Like? (Art, Animation, Code, Voice Acting,Composing or Writing?): Art
Describe Your Order: A profile picture: Must be Sea green and Sea foam, and It has to have leaves. Also, please put a big word “CHO” in the middle
Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?: My profile

I'll add this to the UCO

dragonzandcobraz
Scratcher
100+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

CHO_123 wrote:

Order Form

I'll add this to the UCO
I can take it!

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dragonzandcobraz wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

CHO_123 wrote:

Order Form

I'll add this to the UCO
I can take it!

Ok! I'll add that quickly before getting off.

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Creative Pack Review
First Impressions, 6.5/10

First of all, the title is very impressive, drawing the viewer in with fancy fonts and emotes. You might want to just pick a few emotes and just go with it though. Your banner and directory is great, but as you offer everything (Including banners), you might want to have a member of your shop make the banner. The information in your posts are very helpful and informative, but I did notice some grammar errors. You might want to fix that, as it may look quite unprofessional. Your posts are a little messy, but it isn't too big of a deal. I like the phrases “Scratches” and “Board Of Wolves” as it really sticks to the wolf theme! Overall, Creative Pack has a great front page, but with a few improvements
with BBCode and spelling, the front page could be amazing!
Customer Service, 8/10

My order was taken a few hours later, very fast service! I got a friendly message on my profile, but there could be more to it like saying hi or encouraging the customer to leave a review. Overall, Creative Pack has completes and takes orders fast, and have pretty good Customer Service.

Product Quality, 9/10

The advertising was great! The worker made a forum post and a studio, it got views fast. Creative Pack is a great place to go to get your orders done!
Overall, 7.5/10

Creative Pack has great customer service as well as product quality. It has a great front page and banner, with a few more tweaks to the shop, Creative Pack could easily expand to one of the greatest Everything shops in the Requests Forum!

Last edited by lightningspark6545 (Aug. 28, 2020 08:12:13)

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lightningspark6545 wrote:

~snip~
Thank you for your review! I'm glad that we were able to complete your order to your expectaions.

We hope you come again!

Last edited by MapleTails (Aug. 28, 2020 11:57:39)

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I guess Updates?:

Nothing is too new in T&C:
But made it easier to read and added some things.

Added Services:
Not everything is on there since its an all around shop.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]