Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

Hello! Welcome to our cozy pack! We're wolves hard at work, getting our orders done quickly and efficently! Are you intrested in joining us? Our appliacations to join our wolf pack are there in a post below. Want to test our expertise? Use our order form!

Click the images below to explore the different places of the shop!

UNCLAIMED/UNCOMPLETED ORDER CENTER.
~am395397 wrote:

What would You Like?: an intro
Is there a specific Scratcher that you want to do your order?: no
What is Your Deadline?: October 3
Have You Been To This Shop Before?: I don't think so
Describe Your Order: Can I have an intro with a bucket of paint that spills over onto a blank canvas on the floor, but there's my username in the center of the spilt paint on the canvas with no paint on it.
Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?: Please tell me on my profile uwu
Have You Read The Rules?: wolf tail
Other: UwU
Thank You For Ordering From The Creative Pack! Why your welcome
UNCLAIMED
~
~

COMPLETED ORDERS CENTER
~Spiral Art: Ordered By @itschaoticcrazycat, Completed by @MapleTails review
~ScratchCraft Auditions: Advertising for @lightningspark6545 , completed by @MapleTails review
~Fanasty Winter Music: Ordered by @secretagent123, completed by @MapleTails
~Profile Picture: Ordered by @CHO_123, completed @dragonzandcobraz
~Intro: Ordered by @lovepup3, completed by @KittenC0des
~Banner: Ordered by @MilkAndCookies- completed by @mtech
~
~

DISCLAIMER
We'd like to explain that we are not gods that can snap our fingers and BOOM its done. We're humans, who have lives outside of Scratch. So please don't order complex things within a very short deadline, or stuff that adults would do.

A large thanks to Buzzy Bee Banners for creating the directory and the banners!

Last edited by MapleTails (Dec. 3, 2020 16:11:43)

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

Order Forms | Board of Wolves | Lamadas and Psi | The Code | Application Form | Partnerships | News & History | Votes | Our Services

Creative Pack Order Forms

Order Form
What would You Like?:
Is there a specific Scratcher that you want to do your order?:
What is Your Deadline?:
Have You Been To This Shop Before?:
Describe Your Order:
Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?:
Have You Read The Rules?:
Other:
Thank You For Ordering From The Creative Pack!

Partnerships
What is the name of your shop?
Link To Shop/Studio:
What benefits do you want from us?:
What benefits will you give us?:
Banner/Thumb?:
Have Your Read The Rules?:

Review Form
Which Wolf Took Your Order?:
How Long Did It Take?:
_/10?:
Good Things:
Bad Things:
Anything we can do to improve?:
Will you ever return to this shop?:

Leave Form
User:
How Long?:
Have you read the Code?:
Your leave will never be rejected unless you break the Code!

Last edited by MapleTails (Sept. 21, 2020 23:16:05)

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order Forms | Board of Wolves | Lamadas and Psi | The Code | Application Form | Partnerships | News & History | Votes | Our Services

BoW or Board of Wolves
The Higher Ranks of The Pack. (Pretty much all positions are voted on)
ALPHA: (complete control): MapleTails
BETA: (Second In Command,Runs The Shop When The Alpha Is Inactive: UNAVAILABLE
GAMMA (Is The Bumper, Bumps Unclaimed Orders) UNAVAILABLE
DELTA (Hosts Activitiy Checks and Votes) UNAVAIlABlE
THETA (Keeps peace and solves issues such as flame wars) UNAVAILABLE

For right now, no one will be appointed to the BoW, until we get more workers!

Last edited by MapleTails (Aug. 29, 2020 23:59:35)

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lambda (Workers) and Psi (In-Training)
These are the main members in the pack.

LAMBDA:
(Maple) MapleTails: Artist (Cats, Wolves, Humans), Animation (Cats and Wolves), Writing (Animals, Humans and Werewolves), Voice Acting (Tenor, masculine female)

(Rose) hp_mega_fan: Artist (Humans, Birds, Cats, and Wolves, PFP, Thumbnails) Writing (Custom Poems, Short Stories, Scripts)

(Dragonz) dragonzandcobraz: Artist (Dragons and other Reptiles)

(Acorn) KittenC0des: Character Design and Artist (Anthro Cats, Feral Cats, and Humans)

(Umbra) bewareumbraswrath (*): Art and Voice Acting

PSI
(Moon) mtech22: Art, Character Design (Female characters, humanoid or anthro), Banners

(Kitty) KittyFireSt0rm: Art and Character Design (WoF Dragons and cats, occasionally branches out to other things)

amiable_dolphin: Banners and Art (Draws everything)

KittyKat07

Elders (Resigned Workers)
~@Flawpaw

Last edited by MapleTails (Oct. 24, 2020 09:37:07)

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T H E C O D E
Basic Stuff, Make Sure You Read Before Applying!

Scratch Stuff:
~No Blockspam (When You Use Scratch Blocks In A Post With No Contribution To The Topic)
~No Flame-Wars (Seriously, it spams everyone's inbox and its a waste of both your guys time)
~Just be Nice To People
~Follow The Scratch Community Guidelines

Creative Pack Workers:

~Scratches Are Strikes
~You need some experience in your field. Please Include 1-2 links per service when you apply. Its easier for me than checking your profile.
~3 scratches, your fired! (You can reapply in 2 months time)
~Put Creative Psi in your application if you've read this
~You need to follow discussion or check this manually twice a day
~Check Out News at least Weekly
~If you go a month without getting another strike, 1 strike will be removed.
~Be kind to customers
~Stay On-topic! A studio to just chat will be created soon.
~When You First Apply, You Will Be A Psi (aka an apprentice) and will remain one until you've completed an order and gotten at least a 3/5 review
~Psis can not apply for BoW when elections come around and cannot participate in votes.
\

Scratches:these only apply to workers
~Scratches are represented by *
~If you are spreading gossip, of any kind, two scratches. Scratch is a friendly community, lets keep it that way.
~Spamming 3 more times (with warning), one scratch
~Missing an Activity Check is 1 scratch.

Customers:

~Remember we're people too, treat us like a human.
~Be kind to our workers
~Don't block spam or put off-topic stuff here.
~(Pst, put wolf tail in your order form, just show you actually read this)
~If you specify a certain Lambda to do their order, they have the right to refuse your order, (recommend have a backup in mind!)
~Order Form only has some things we do! We are an all-around shop so we do everything as long as its do-able.
~If you post your order in a different project, please give credit to the Lamada who created it.

Partnerships:
~If you want to have a partnership with us, you MUST be an owner (No exceptions)
~Banners and Thumbnails Will Not Be Necessary
~Put Hunters to prove you read this.
~To be Partners you must have had 3 orders, and at least 2 workers.
~Both sides must be filled Out For Us To Accept. We need to get benefits and you need to get benefits as well

Activity Checks/Votes:
~Activity Checks Will Be Held On The 3rd of each Month.
~If You don't Respond, You will get A Scratch
~Only Deltas/Alpha can hosts Activity Checks and Votes.
~Votes happen after the BoW agrees that it needs to be voted on, or a suggestion is started.

Completing Orders:

~Send Me A Link/or note in the forum, when your done with an order, so I can take it off the UCOs.

If You Take A Leave:
Maximum Time You Can Take Off: 2 Months.
~If your leave is more than 2 months, just resign and then join again when its over, otherwise you'll just rank up scratches from missing activity checks.
~Your leave is your personal business, if you don't wanna say why your leaving thats fine :)

Last edited by MapleTails (Aug. 31, 2020 22:43:16)

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order Forms | Board of Wolves | Lamadas and Psi |The Code | Application Form | Partnerships | News & History | Votes | Our Services

APPLICATION FORM
Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In? (Check Out Services)
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?:
What Experience Do You Have?
Any Little Detail (Ex if you voice act whats your voice type, if you draw what do you draw ect ect)
What's Your Nickname?:
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio?
Other:

Last edited by MapleTails (Aug. 30, 2020 00:06:40)

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PARTNERSHIPS

~None, just pretend I said something else here XD~

Last edited by MapleTails (Aug. 30, 2020 00:07:33)

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order Forms[/i] | Board of Wolves | Lamadas and Psi | The Code | Application Form | Partnerships | News & History | Votes | Our Services

NEWS/HISTORY

News:
~Creative Pack Has Opened For Business!~

History:
~Wrtier For The World Moved To Creative Pack
~June 21st, 2020, Creative Pack opened For Business!
~First Employee-Flawpaw

Last edited by MapleTails (Aug. 30, 2020 00:09:00)

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VOTES

There are no votes/elections going on right now!

Last edited by MapleTails (Aug. 30, 2020 00:09:46)

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EXTRA BANNERS

^^^^ This is Used For When I Make Announcements: (Ex. Activity Checks, Votes)

^^^^ A Bump Bannner

^^^^ A Variation Of The Bump Banner :)

Last edited by MapleTails (Sept. 30, 2020 11:43:29)

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OUR SERVICES

KEY
Crossed Out Words: This means we are currently not offering this service. This is because we don't have the any workers that can do this.
Italic Words: We're currently offering this service!

~Advertising
~Art
~Animations (Short)
~Banners
~Character Designs
~Composing
~Digital Designs
~Ideas (Writing, MAPS)
~Reviewing
~Scratch Coding
~Writing
~Voice Acting

This is just a short list! If you are interested in ordering something from us, but its not on the list, that does not mean its not available! This shop is still very new so not everything is included yet. We'll add on as we grow

Last edited by MapleTails (Sept. 21, 2020 23:22:07)

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

APPLICATION FORM
Worker Form
(More An Example)
What Department Would You Like to Work In? (Leave the ones you want to work in):
Art, Animation,Voice Acting, Writing
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: I enjoy all of these and do them regulary
What Experience Do You Have?: I've been an artist for 5 years and animator for a year. I've also written for about 2-4 years. I've also voice acted for bout 5 months
(Delete The Ones Who Don't Apply) VA: Tenor If Art: What Do You Mostly Draw? (Cats, Wolves and Barely humans) If Animation: What Do You Mostly Animate? (Cats) If Writing: What Do You Write? (Warriors Fanfiction, and Original Stories)
What's Your Nickname?: Maple
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio?: Yes
Other:

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

What Department Would You Like to Work In? (Leave the ones you want to work in):
Voice Acting, Writing
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: Because it's very fun and I want to help people get their orders done.
(Delete The Ones Who Don't Apply) If VA: Low female If Writing: Scripts, fanfictions, and books
What's Your Nickname?: Flaw
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio? Sure
Other: they/them

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

Voice Acting, Writing
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: Because it's very fun and I want to help people get their orders done.
(Delete The Ones Who Don't Apply) If VA: Low female If Writing: Scripts, fanfictions, and books
What's Your Nickname?: Flaw
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio? Sure
Other: they/them

Accepted!

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump Bumppers Bummmmp (Since this is past the 6th page now)

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]