Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]
amiable_dolphin
Scratcher
500+ posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

Hey! I am no longer active on forum shops so extremely sorry, I'd like to resign!

#POETRY FTWWW

Silverleaf_Riverclan
Scratcher
85 posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

What would You Like?: a banner
Is there a specific Scratcher that you want to do your order?: Nope!
What is Your Deadline?: Well, i don't mind how long it takes as long as it is done soon!
Have You Been To This Shop Before?: No
Describe Your Order: I'd like a banner That would say “LavenderMoon”. For a background i'd like some LED lights, or lightbulbs. Kind of like this one: https://www.google.com/search?q=aesthetic++lightsbulbs&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwj48NHL-MnuAhULlJ4KHSvRBRgQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=aesthetic++lightsbulbs&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoGCAAQBxAeOgIIAFCGJFj5RWDaSWgAcAB4AIABcogBlwaSAQM1LjOYAQCgAQGqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZ8ABAQ&sclient=img&ei=dpwYYPjdM4uo-gSropfAAQ&rlz=1CATAVM_enUS906&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=wXcHuIW7ebs7zM Or kinda like the one @sxnny has

Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?: Tell me on my profile, thanks!
Have You Read The Rules?: wolf tail

Devon
She/her
Queer
Etch-A-Sketches are still in style

What? I wasn't listening
F0II0WZ_4_fR33
Scratcher
1 post

Henllo!
cwkvictoria44924
Scratcher
72 posts

Order Form
What would you like? A banner, please
Is there a specific Scratcher that you want to do your order? nope
What is your deadline? as long as it takes
Have you been to this shop before? no!
Describe your order: have it say Victoria's Story Shop and for the background, a open book
Are you following the discussion or would you like us to tell you on your profile? i am following the discussion
Have you read the rules? yep
Other: n/a
Thank you for ordering from The Creative Pack!

wolf tail

Last edited by cwkvictoria44924 (Feb. 21, 2021 06:59:54)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ◈ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ
ʙᴏᴏᴋᴡᴏʀᴍ || ᴘʀᴏᴄʀᴀsᴛɪɴᴀᴛᴏʀ ||
ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴇs || ɢɪʀʟ
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ◈ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
spcoding10
Scratcher
100+ posts

What would You Like?: Character Design
Is there a specific Scratcher that you want to do your order?: Anyone
What is Your Deadline?: 1 week
Have You Been To This Shop Before?: No
Describe Your Order: My character has glasses, black outline. Peach colored skin.
Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?: Please tell me on my profile.
Have You Read The Rules?: Yeah!
Other: Please make it as fast as you can.

“Leaders are not born, they are made.” - Vince Lombardi

Hello! I am spcoding10, and I make games + GFX! Planning to make my own shop soon, give me ideas in My Profile Comments!

I also wanna introduce an important person, Wolfy! He protecc my siggy from evil kumquats!

(ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ) - Hi, I'm Wolfy, the Protecc-er of SPC!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]