Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]
_KittyKat07_
Scratcher
22 posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/416228/ I want to see if the banner works for me
_KittyKat07_
Scratcher
22 posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

_KittyKat07_ wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/416228/ I want to see if the banner works for me
Well it doesn't….how do you use a banner?
amiable_dolphin
Scratcher
500+ posts

_KittyKat07_ wrote:

_KittyKat07_ wrote:

Well it doesn't….how do you use a banner?
copy this code:
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/416228/][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/girlonfire/CreativePackBanners.png[/img][/url]

this is the banner linking to the post

Last edited by amiable_dolphin (Oct. 1, 2020 16:36:10)

#POETRY FTWWW

PewDiePython
Scratcher
100+ posts

Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In? Coding, Reviewing, Art, Animations, Character Designs, and Ideas.
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: I am most comfortable with them, and I usually do these on a daily basis.
What Experience Do You Have? I have a lot of experience with shops, coding, art, and etc. Very interactive with customers too.
Any Little Detail I can do Bitmap Pixel Art, Vector, Physics and Platformer Scripts, Game Ideas.
What's Your Nickname?: Pewds, Pew, Pewdiepie
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio? Yah sure
Other: Creative PSI
Projects: Pixel Quest (Platformer, Physics, Pixel Art, Character Designs)
Among US (600 VIEWS!) (Character Design, Scrolling, Advanced Coding, Art)

im sus
KittenC0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

isitpossibletobackoutofanorderimsosorryyy
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenC0des wrote:

Yeah, just let the person know. Try not to do this too often though.

Any psi's who do art/animation. here's chance.

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
amiable_dolphin
Scratcher
500+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

I do art… What is the order?

#POETRY FTWWW

KittenC0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

amiable_dolphin wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

KittenC0des wrote:

I do art… What is the order?
it's an intro for @am395397 its due today and i havent even started
DragonheartOOF
Scratcher
100+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

Order Forms | Board of Wolves | Lamadas and Psi |The Code | Application Form | Partnerships | News & History | Votes | Our Services

APPLICATION FORM
Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In? (Check Out Services)
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?:
What Experience Do You Have?
Any Little Detail (Ex if you voice act whats your voice type, if you draw what do you draw ect ect)
What's Your Nickname?:
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio?
Other:
1. Character Design
2. Idk :v
3. I have made millions of OCs
4. I draw cats, humans, and gems from Steven Universe
5. Dragon
6. Yes

{Clams}

• {Weeb}
    {Furry}
    {Pansexual}
    {Demigirl (She/Her please)}
    {Kinda stupid, idk}
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DragonheartOOF wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

Order Forms | Board of Wolves | Lamadas and Psi |The Code | Application Form | Partnerships | News & History | Votes | Our Services

APPLICATION FORM
Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In? (Check Out Services)
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?:
What Experience Do You Have?
Any Little Detail (Ex if you voice act whats your voice type, if you draw what do you draw ect ect)
What's Your Nickname?:
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio?
Other:
1. Character Design
2. Idk :v
3. I have made millions of OCs
4. I draw cats, humans, and gems from Steven Universe
5. Dragon
6. Yes

i need some links….

Ace254
Scratcher
44 posts

Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In? (Leave the ones you want to work in): Art, Writing
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: I enjoy doing these things, and do them regularly.
What Experience Do You Have?: I've drawn and written since I was little.
Any Little Detail (Ex if you voice act whats your voice type, if you draw what do you draw ect ect): For art= On paper, mostly animals. I can’t do really good detail, ex: fur, and I also usually don’t use color in my paper drawings. Digitally… Impossible triangles. Writing: short stories, fanfictions
What's Your Nickname?: Ace
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio?: Yes
Other: Creative Psi, and also I’m not very good at drawing digitally. If you need a link for art, I can take a pic of one of my drawings and make it into a project.

Last edited by Ace254 (Oct. 5, 2020 03:03:13)

Generation 381 || Víðarr
<—( This is Steve)
Join this RP!

Some Fandoms: Warriors, AtLA, WoF, among others
Languages I Speak Fluently: English, Korean, Norwegian, and Spanish

// Rome wasn't built in a day || "Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack." || "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."
| My Notebook |
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ace254 wrote:

Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In? (Leave the ones you want to work in): Art, Writing
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: I enjoy doing these things, and do them regularly.
Any Little Detail (Ex if you voice act whats your voice type, if you draw what do you draw ect ect): For art= On paper, mostly animals. I can’t do really good detail, ex: fur, and I also usually don’t use color in my paper drawings. Digitally… Impossible triangles. Writing: short stories, fanfictions
Other: Creative Psi, and also I’m not very good at drawing digitally. If you need a link for art, I can take a pic of one of my drawings and make it into a project.

If you could do that that's be great as the rules says, I need links to accept you

Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In? Coding, Reviewing, Art, Animations, Character Designs, and Ideas.
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: I am most comfortable with them, and I usually do these on a daily basis.
What Experience Do You Have? I have a lot of experience with shops, coding, art, and etc. Very interactive with customers too.
Any Little Detail I can do Bitmap Pixel Art, Vector, Physics and Platformer Scripts, Game Ideas.
What's Your Nickname?: Pewds, Pew, Pewdiepie
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio? Yah sure
Other: Creative PSI
Projects: Pixel Quest (Platformer, Physics, Pixel Art, Character Designs)
Among US (600 VIEWS!) (Character Design, Scrolling, Advanced Coding, Art)

Accepted!

Last edited by MapleTails (Oct. 5, 2020 13:08:30)

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LAMBDA:
(Maple) MapleTails: Artist (Cats, Wolves, Humans), Animation (Cats and Wolves), Writing (Animals, Humans and Werewolves), Voice Acting (Tenor, masculine female)

(Rose) hp_mega_fan: Artist (Humans, Birds, Cats, and Wolves, PFP, Thumbnails) Writing (Custom Poems, Short Stories, Scripts)

(Dragonz) dragonzandcobraz: Artist (Dragons and other Reptiles)

(Acorn) KittenC0des: Character Design and Artist (Anthro Cats, Feral Cats, and Humans)

(Umbra) bewareumbraswrath (*): Art and Voice Acting

PSI
(Moon) mtech22: Art, Character Design (Female characters, humanoid or anthro), Banners

(Kitty) KittyFireSt0rm: Art and Character Design (WoF Dragons and cats, occasionally branches out to other things)

amiable_dolphin: Banners and Art (Draws everything)

If I haven't accepted you withinn the last day and your not on here, please snip and quote this post

dragonzandcobraz
Scratcher
100+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

LAMBDA:
(Maple) MapleTails: Artist (Cats, Wolves, Humans), Animation (Cats and Wolves), Writing (Animals, Humans and Werewolves), Voice Acting (Tenor, masculine female)

(Rose) hp_mega_fan: Artist (Humans, Birds, Cats, and Wolves, PFP, Thumbnails) Writing (Custom Poems, Short Stories, Scripts)

(Acorn) KittenC0des: Character Design and Artist (Anthro Cats, Feral Cats, and Humans)

PSI
(Moon) mtech22: Art, Character Design (Female characters, humanoid or anthro), Banners

(Kitty) KittyFireSt0rm: Art and Character Design (WoF Dragons and cats, occasionally branches out to other things)

If I haven't accepted you withinn the last day and your not on here, please snip and quote this post
Wait… I also do animation….

define (dragonzandcobraz)
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dragonzandcobraz wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

LAMBDA:

PSI

Wait… I also do animation….

Sorry! I'll add that on

_KittyKat07_
Scratcher
22 posts

MapleTails wrote:

LAMBDA:

PSI

I'm not sure what snip this post means, but I'm quoting it
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_KittyKat07_ wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

LAMBDA:

PSI

I'm not sure what snip this post means, but I'm quoting it

(I'll add you.) It means to edit the post so basically you delete part of the post and leave enough for people to understand what your quoting. Its to make sure it doesn't clog up the forums.

Ace254
Scratcher
44 posts

MapleTails wrote:

Ace254 wrote:

Worker Form

If you could do that that's be great as the rules says, I need links to accept you

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/432522350/

Last edited by Ace254 (Oct. 5, 2020 21:09:57)

Generation 381 || Víðarr
<—( This is Steve)
Join this RP!

Some Fandoms: Warriors, AtLA, WoF, among others
Languages I Speak Fluently: English, Korean, Norwegian, and Spanish

// Rome wasn't built in a day || "Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack." || "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."
| My Notebook |
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump! Tommorrow, I'll work on a few ideas that i have for the shop and putting them in a post for votes. I'll add people tomorrow as well.

KittenC0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

bump! Tommorrow, I'll work on a few ideas that i have for the shop and putting them in a post for votes. I'll add people tomorrow as well.
awesome
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]