Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

Bump

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ!

Bum-

secretagent123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

Bum-
What do you mean by filling out both sides of the partnership forms.

I don't really use this account any more.
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

secretagent123 wrote:

MapleTails wrote:

Bum-
What do you mean by filling out both sides of the partnership forms.

I mean, that things that will benefit us and benefit you should be both filled out in the form

itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Test form from the Star Review Shop!
What would You Like? (Art, Animation, Code, Voice Acting, Composing or Writing?): art
Is there a specific Scratcher that you want to do your order?: No
What is Your Deadline?: A time that suits you (although if you want your shop to be reviewed quicker, you may need to get this done quickly)
Have You Been To This Shop Before?: No! I'm very excite to see what you can do!
Describe Your Order: Spiral art lines
Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?: yes
Have You Read The Rules?: Creative Psi
Other: Chocolate cake
Thank You For Ordering From The Creative Pack!

Moved to @starfiishii. no longer an active scratch user.

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

itschaoticcrazycat wrote:

Test form from the Star Review Shop!
What would You Like? (Art, Animation, Code, Voice Acting, Composing or Writing?): art
Is there a specific Scratcher that you want to do your order?: No
What is Your Deadline?: A time that suits you (although if you want your shop to be reviewed quicker, you may need to get this done quickly)
Have You Been To This Shop Before?: No! I'm very excite to see what you can do!
Describe Your Order: Spiral art lines
Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?: yes
Have You Read The Rules?: Creative Psi
Other: Chocolate cake

Taken. But I'm a little confused. You would like a spiral? Or a spiral Chocolate cake?

itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your review!

Which Wolf Took Your Order?: @MapleTails
How Long Did It Take?: about 20 mins
_/10?: 11
Good Things: Simply beautiful. Will use in a project.
Things To Improve: Nothing.

Moved to @starfiishii. no longer an active scratch user.

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

itschaoticcrazycat wrote:

Your review!

Which Wolf Took Your Order?: @MapleTails
How Long Did It Take?: about 20 mins
_/10?: 11
Good Things: Simply beautiful. Will use in a project.
Things To Improve: Nothing.

I'm glad to see you enjoyed your order!

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bumpers, Bumpers, Bump

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

I have to resign sorry!

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

I have to resign sorry!

Ok. Sad to see you go.

lovepup3
Scratcher
100+ posts

What is the name of your shop? lovepup3's Wolf shop
Link To Shop/Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/430572/
What benefits do you want from us?: more customers
What benefits will you give us?: more customers
Banner/Thumb?:
Have Your Read The Rules?: i cant find them
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lovepup3 wrote:

What is the name of your shop? lovepup3's Wolf shop
Link To Shop/Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/430572/
What benefits do you want from us?: more customers
What benefits will you give us?: more customers
Banner/Thumb?:
Have Your Read The Rules?: i cant find them

Denied, please read the rules, they are in our directory, scroll down the first post and there should be an image that says rules on it.

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Example Order From Longarms Creations
Order Form
What would You Like? (Art, Animation, Code, Voice Acting,Composing or Writing?): Advertising
Is there a specific Scratcher that you want to do your order?: Nope!
What is Your Deadline?: 1 week
Have You Been To This Shop Before?: No
Describe Your Order: Advertising of this project please https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/418279567/
Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?: Notify on profile please!
Have You Read The Rules?: Yep! Oh look, it's a wolf tail.
Other: This is for your shop review!

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lightningspark6545 wrote:

Example Order From Longarms Creations
Order Form
What would You Like? (Art, Animation, Code, Voice Acting,Composing or Writing?): Advertising
Is there a specific Scratcher that you want to do your order?: Nope!
What is Your Deadline?: 1 week
Have You Been To This Shop Before?: No
Describe Your Order: Advertising of this project please https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/418279567/
Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?: Notify on profile please!
Have You Read The Rules?: Yep! Oh look, it's a wolf tail.
Other: This is for your shop review!

Taken

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In? (Leave the ones you want to work in):
Art,Writing
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: because i am good at them and enjoy them
What Experience Do You Have?: I own three shops, and work in over ten shops, including review shops, normal shops, and federations. I usualy draw humans, owls, birds, cats, and a few wolves and i do PFP's and thumbnails, i write custom poems and short stories and write scripts for people
(Delete The Ones Who Don't Apply)If Art: What Do You Mostly Draw? If Writing: What Do You Write? (Coding, We are only Doing Scratch)
What's Your Nickname?: Rose
(And When Its created): Would You Like To Join The Staff Studio?: Yes please
Other: Creative Psi

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Worker Form
What Department Would You Like to Work In? (Leave the ones you want to work in):
Art,Writing
Why do you want to Work In this Area(s)?: because i am good at them and enjoy them
What Experience Do You Have?: I own three shops, and work in over ten shops, including review shops, normal shops, and federations. I usualy draw humans, owls, birds, cats, and a few wolves and i do PFP's and thumbnails, i write custom poems and short stories and write scripts for people
(Delete The Ones Who Don't Apply)If Art: What Do You Mostly Draw? If Writing: What Do You Write? (Coding, We are only Doing Scratch)

Accepted! Welcome to The Creative Pack!

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Worker Form
Art,Writing

Accepted! Welcome to The Creative Pack!
Thank you!!!!

secretagent123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order Form
What would You Like? (Art, Animation, Code, Voice Acting,Composing or Writing?): Composing.
Is there a specific Scratcher that you want to do your order?: No thank you.
What is Your Deadline?: In a week please.
Have You Been To This Shop Before?: No.
Describe Your Order: Please compose a piece of classical music that reminds me of a fantasy arctic winter. Please do not make it sound scary but still a little mysterious.
Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?: Please tell me on my profile.
Have You Read The Rules?: Yes. Wolf tail.
Other: Do you want credit in the notes and credits or the in game credits?

I don't really use this account any more.
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

secretagent123 wrote:

Order Form
What would You Like? (Art, Animation, Code, Voice Acting,Composing or Writing?): Composing.
Is there a specific Scratcher that you want to do your order?: No thank you.
What is Your Deadline?: In a week please.
Have You Been To This Shop Before?: No.
Describe Your Order: Please compose a piece of classical music that reminds me of a fantasy arctic winter. Please do not make it sound scary but still a little mysterious.
Are You Following The Discussion or Would You Like Us To Tell You On Your Profile?: Please tell me on my profile.
Have You Read The Rules?: Yes. Wolf tail.
Other: Do you want credit in the notes and credits or the in game credits?

I can add this to the Unclaimed Orders but I'd like to note that none of us are composers I can attempt to (I won't take the order, until I'm sure I ca actually do it, so I don't waste your time)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✌️(ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs) ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴇғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ! [RSS Feed]