Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]
clove-
Scratcher
500+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Welcome to Buzzy Bee!
Here, our bee-rilliant hive staff will complete your banner wishes with honey-sweet perfection.
Don't believe us? Check out what we've done so far below in our portfolio!

Order
Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc):
Banner Maker:
Colours:
Text:
Fonts:
Pictures:
Size:
Other Details:
Logo/Thumbnail -
Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.):
Thumbnail Maker:
Colours:
Text:
Fonts:
Pictures:
Other Details:

Get Tuition
Join our Banner Bootcamp!
December/January Session

Join the Hive!
Username/s:
Why do you want to join the hive?:
Position you want:
Activity (daily? weekly?):
Banner Example (the more the better!):
Preferred Banner Type (shop, signature, etc):
Banner-Making Program (canva?):
Have cubeupload or other image hosting site?:
Following Topic?:

Review your Order
Bee who took your order:
How long order took:
Good Things:
Things to Improve:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rating:
Quote:

Last edited by clove- (Dec. 1, 2019 20:12:55)

clove-
Scratcher
500+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Portfolio
Here are some orders we’ve taken…

~ For 1132262 by redglitter

~ For ZachandIvy by LotusLavender

~ For Remixxtehsmol by AtheneNocturna

~ For LotusLavender by berryjam3506

~ For LotusLavender by clove-

Here are some quotes from our customers….

On 14/12/18, Riddle_Man wrote:

“Buzzy Bee did the best job. I order banners a lot, and usually they take a long time, but Buzzy Bee was so fast and was so full of quality! Thank you, Buzzy Bee Banners!”

On 18/12/18, XCat wrote:

“Buzzy Bee Banners has set itself firmly in my mind as the go-to shop for quality banners of all shapes and sizes.”

On 29/12/18, Peppermint_Stick wrote:

”Thanks so much! BBB did the best job, quickly, too! It was a beautiful banner, and now my shop is beautiful!”

On 30/12/18, Lexal9 wrote:

“WOW this place is quick. I was expecting it to take longer! It took less then a day. And the quality! SO GOOD! Order all your banners here!”

On 20/1/19, 1132262 wrote:

”This amazing! I got three versions of a banner in under 10 hours! If I ever need a banner again, this is where I will go!”

On 18/6/19, MangaNeko wrote:

“I just loved the service! It was fast as a bee and the banner looked amazing!”

Last edited by clove- (Nov. 30, 2019 18:49:32)

clove-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Our Hive
Queen Bee* (complete control, can hire and fire): clove-
Queen Bee's Deputy - QBD* (can hire and fire, steps in when owner is away): invite only

Worker Bee: SPA Representative* (represents us and our rights in the Shop Partnership Association): LotusLavender, AtheneNocturna
Worker Bee: Marketing Manager* (bumps, applies for ads, etc.): MystreyTurtle96

Banner Teachers (teach basic skills to our 3 levels of students, teaches our banner-makers our skills to keep quality): redglitter, clove-, open,
Banner Makers (make our banners of course!): redglitter, clove-, MystreyTurtle96, berryjam3506, jbrow78, AtheneNocturna, cursedbird, ajysa, congyingzhou, VideoGamerCanInvent, cinnamonbunn-, OurPrincess

Alumni (our old, much valued members who have gone on to be great bees elsewhere): Riddle_Man, sti_scratch

*For this job (or any in the 1st two paragraphs), you must also have a banner maker or teacher job.

Last edited by clove- (Dec. 12, 2019 22:43:36)

clove-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shop Agreements
Customer Rights and Responsibilities
You are responsible for:
- Using a clear order form to show what I want my banner to look like.
- Being polite and respectful to the staff taking your order.
You have right to:
- Get updates about my order on your profile unless you opt out.
- Have your banner changed or edited on your request.

Staff Rights and Responsibilities
You are responsible for:
- Completing all banners you take to the best of my ability.
- Being polite, responsible and respectful and give Buzzy Bee a good reputation.
- When you take an order, writing “Taken!”
- Notifying customers about their orders on their profile unless they have chosen not to be notified.
You have right to:
- Polite, respectful treatment by everyone while at Buzzy Bee.
- As much holiday as you would like if you let us know first.
- Leave at any time without a reason.

Order notification standards:
All of these have basic examples of what you should write at each time but you can be creative.
When you take an order:
- “Taken! Your order will be done within three days. Thanks for ordering!” Quote the order on the forums.
- “Hi! It's LotusLavender from Buzzy Bee Banners here. Just to let you know, I have taken your order and it should be complete within 3 days. Thanks for ordering!” On their profile unless they opted out (this applies to all profile pieces)
When you have a query:
- “Hi! I am in the middle of your banner and I was wondering what colours you wanted the text in. Thank you” on their profile replying to the taken comment.
When the timings change:
- “Hello again, I'm so sorry but I've recently been really busy and I wont be able to complete your order for another week.” On profile replying to taken comment
When order is complete:
- “Imageguy, your order is complete {image} Thanks for ordering. Please tell me if you need any changes. Please leave a review if you get time” Quoting the order on the forum.
- “Your order is complete! Find it at {post link}” On profile
clove-
Scratcher
500+ posts

clove-
Scratcher
500+ posts

clove-
Scratcher
500+ posts

HazelStarRabbit
Scratcher
9 posts

Banner
Banner Type :signature
Banner Maker:
Colours:Greens (Something like this #89a832)
Text:HazelStarRabbit Scratcher
Fonts:Calibri in Bold
Pictures:Maybe a Nice Picture Of A Green Forest (In that case, the text can be white
Size:Normal Sized Signature
Other Details:Anything like this would be amazing!

Last edited by HazelStarRabbit (Dec. 1, 2019 09:54:51)

clove-
Scratcher
500+ posts

HazelStarRabbit wrote:

Banner
Banner Maker:
Pictures:Maybe a Nice Picture Of A Green Forest (In that case, the text can be white
Taken! It will be done soon.
HazelStarRabbit
Scratcher
9 posts

clove- wrote:

HazelStarRabbit wrote:

Banner
Banner Maker:
Taken! It will be done soon.
Thanks!

Last edited by HazelStarRabbit (Dec. 1, 2019 13:16:27)

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SUPRISE! Bonus banner!

HazelStarRabbit wrote:

Banner
Banner Maker:

2 banners to use if you like them - I was buzzing to make them!
clove-
Scratcher
500+ posts

for HazelStarRabbit:

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/hazelstarrabbit1.png[/img]
SnowyPengi
Scratcher
14 posts

Hii! <3
So, eh, I hope I'm doing this correctly? >o<

Anyways, may I order?

|| thumbnail || studio || eh, I'm not sure what that means..? || blue, white, dark blue || December Art Challenge || Idk, a readable, cursive, font? || Maybe snowflakes or icicles || I reaallllyyy don't want to be forceful or picky, but do you mind trying to get this done asap? It's totally fine if you take long, I understand ||

|| { “No rain, no flowers.” }
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

One of your most detailed orders.
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Project banner (shop sized banner), 3 banners, small size banner, medium size banner, large size banner and one for my signature for the project)
Banner Maker: The entire hive* (every employee makes one banner within 3 stages)
Colours: It's supposed to modern, so grey and white, maybe some black.
Text: Title is The Visionary Project and subtitle is a quote that's supposed to inspire someone of a suggestion or idea. Besides the text, add shop symbols on the side of the text.
Fonts: Mixture of fonts (modern)
Pictures: A type of visionary background to inspire people of new ideas. (also keep it modern)
Size: Whatever you think small and medium and large sizes are.
Other Details: Just keep it modern, and make it inspirational.
This will sure be complicated but I tried to keep it simple.
* = active members only

Last edited by AFNNetworkK12 (Dec. 1, 2019 23:24:02)

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |
HazelStarRabbit
Scratcher
9 posts

Bee who took your order: LotusLavender and clove- (3 banners! )
How long order took: Less than 1 day!
Good Things: Everything about it.
Things to Improve: None. I loved it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rating: 5/5
Quote:
I loved it, nobody could do it any better!

Last edited by HazelStarRabbit (Dec. 2, 2019 16:03:46)

clove-
Scratcher
500+ posts

SnowyPengi wrote:

Hii! <3
So, eh, I hope I'm doing this correctly? >o<

Anyways, may I order?

|| thumbnail || studio || eh, I'm not sure what that means..? || blue, white, dark blue || December Art Challenge || Idk, a readable, cursive, font? || Maybe snowflakes or icicles || I reaallllyyy don't want to be forceful or picky, but do you mind trying to get this done asap? It's totally fine if you take long, I understand ||
Taken. It will be done soon!

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Project banner (shop sized banner), 3 banners, small size banner, medium size banner, large size banner and one for my signature for the project)
Banner Maker: The entire hive* (every employee makes one banner within 3 stages)
Text: Title is The Visionary Project and subtitle is a quote that's supposed to inspire someone of a suggestion or idea. Besides the text, add shop symbols on the side of the text.
Pictures: A type of visionary background to inspire people of new ideas. (also keep it modern)
* = active members only
Taken. It will be done soon!

HazelStarRabbit wrote:

Bee who took your order: LotusLavender and clove- (3 banners! )
How long order took: Less than 1 day!
Good Things: Everything about it.
Things to Improve: None. I loved it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rating: 5/5
Quote:
I loved it, nobody could do it any better!

Thanks so much! I'm glad you had a good experience.
clove-
Scratcher
500+ posts

SnowyPengi: your order is ready!

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/decemberartchallenge.png[/img]
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

* = active members only
You could also set a collaboration with the ENTIRE hive to be working on 3 sizes or just follow the unedited order

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |
SnowyPengi
Scratcher
14 posts

clove- wrote:

Thank you so much! <3
Sorry for the late reply, by the way. ^u^
It's beautiful! I love this shop!!

Okay, for the review: “The Buzzy Bee Shop did a spectacular job! I really thought they captured the gentle feel of what the studio is about with the pretty picture and font, and they were really efficient, as well as super nice.”

|| { “No rain, no flowers.” }
clove-
Scratcher
500+ posts

SnowyPengi wrote:

clove- wrote:

Thank you so much! <3
Sorry for the late reply, by the way. ^u^
It's beautiful! I love this shop!!

Okay, for the review: “The Buzzy Bee Shop did a spectacular job! I really thought they captured the gentle feel of what the studio is about with the pretty picture and font, and they were really efficient, as well as super nice.”
Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope we get to help you with your art needs again in the future!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]