Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

OK, I don't think we need to start a new thread. I know we already did, but we just started this one.

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

OurPrincess wrote:

OK, I don't think we need to start a new thread. I know we already did, but we just started this one.
Why would we need to?

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Exactly.

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am very confused…we had an old thread that went inactive, so we started a new one, which is this one. No one has said that we're starting another new one. Where did you get that idea?

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb & src
soon-to-be college student in pennsylvania (studying math, education, & politics)
photography & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 6, 2024.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Now I realise that I've been wrong this whole time.

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Now I realise that I've been wrong this whole time.
Ok.

soon-to-be college student in pennsylvania (studying math, education, & politics)

(she/they)

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can everyone make a banner? Just to show off the calibre of BBB at the mo…

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Great!

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Happy Holidays BBB!

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

MystreyTurtle96
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello. I've been gone for a really long time, I realize. I needed a long break because I was spending way too much time on Scratch and it was seriously affecting my mood. However, I am not as busy and stressed and I want to get back into graphic design. Would it be possible for me to work here again?

Just in case I have to reapply:
Username/s: MystreyTurtle96
Why do you want to join the hive?: I worked here once and then took a really long break from Scratch, but I want to do more graphic design and this is the best place for amateur graphic design.
Position you want: Banner maker
Activity (daily? weekly?): Dailyish
Banner Example (the more the better!): I don't have a working image hosting site that I have easy access to, but I have worked here before and completed many orders.
Preferred Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Any
Banner-Making Program (canva?): Canva and PixlrEditor
Have cubeupload or other image hosting site?: Ever since TinyPic went away, anything that my school hasn't blocked is unsupported by Scratch. I can upload images, but not on my school computer, so I'd only be able to deliver orders about once or twice a week.
Following Topic?: Yes

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
-J.R.R. Tolkein
malkhom
Scratcher
28 posts

How do I place My banner? in my signature?

Emeralds Are My favorite (I'm not a villager)
Pls, Check Out my Stuff Or I'll Steal Your Cookie.
Profile | Fan Club! | Roblox
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

malkhom wrote:

If you have changed your signature before, just put your cursor where you want the banner (in relation to text), click the image icon next to strikethrough. It will ask you for your url - put in your cubeupload/hostservice image url in and press done.

Make sense?

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MystreyTurtle96 wrote:

Hello. I've been gone for a really long time, I realize. I needed a long break because I was spending way too much time on Scratch and it was seriously affecting my mood. However, I am not as busy and stressed and I want to get back into graphic design. Would it be possible for me to work here again?

Just in case I have to reapply:
Username/s: MystreyTurtle96
Why do you want to join the hive?: I worked here once and then took a really long break from Scratch, but I want to do more graphic design and this is the best place for amateur graphic design.
Position you want: Banner maker
Activity (daily? weekly?): Dailyish
Banner Example (the more the better!): I don't have a working image hosting site that I have easy access to, but I have worked here before and completed many orders.
Preferred Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Any
Banner-Making Program (canva?): Canva and PixlrEditor
Have cubeupload or other image hosting site?: Ever since TinyPic went away, anything that my school hasn't blocked is unsupported by Scratch. I can upload images, but not on my school computer, so I'd only be able to deliver orders about once or twice a week.
Following Topic?: Yes
Awesome thanks! Added you to the team again.

(she/they)

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMP!!

(she/they)

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ACTIVITY CHECK!

Bees, please reply to this within 3 days to be counted as active.

(she/they)

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

clove- wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!

I'm here! (I'm on Scratch nearly every day..)

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

clove- wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!

Here!

kaheichan
Scratcher
19 posts

LotusLavender wrote:

malkhom wrote:

If you have changed your signature before, just put your cursor where you want the banner (in relation to text), click the image icon next to strikethrough. It will ask you for your url - put in your cubeupload/hostservice image url in and press done.

Make sense?
you can simply go to https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/malkhom/
just helping

certified scratcher,
from www.scratch.mit.edu/users/kaheichan

Upgraded youtuber,
From www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vFEUIj983rOhrU6kxaa2A?

Subscribe, follow and like
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

clove- wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!

Buzz Buzz I'm active

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]