Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]
GraciousGoat
New to Scratch
5 posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Logo Order
Logo Maker: any
Colours: blue, nature colors maybe
Text: GG
Fonts: any
Pictures: none
Other Details: It will be for my pfp
-bloominq
Scratcher
87 posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): Studio
Thumbnail Maker: Don't care
Colors: Black and red
Text: Raven's Palace
Fonts: One like the one in my siggy
Pictures: None
Other Details: Keep it simple please

shift+down

Banner by The Water Otters
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My DnD Character
  • Raven Katashi
  • Human Variant (haha Loki)
  • Rogue
  • Criminal
  • Swashbuckler
  • Level 16 (1 shot)
Welp, thanks for checking out my signature! Maybe check out my profile?
ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Shop Name/Link: The Peregrine Falcon Shop. Click the banner in my signature to see the shop
Services: Art: OCs, banners, pfps and other stuff
Owner: Me
How Long Shop Has Been Open: 13 days

Generation 10: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Highlight my siggy and click control+shift+down key to see it






RavenclawDud
Scratcher
66 posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Logo/Thumbnail -
Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): Profile
Thumbnail Maker: Anyone
Colours: Hero Colors
Text: DHAU
Fonts: Heroic Fonts
Pictures: My hero academia picture
Other Details: This is for a discord server I am in charge of.

ask [Are you sane?] and wait
if <[answer] = [no]> then
say [me too...]
end
crossme72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Hey guys, I’m so sad that this shop is dead but I would just like to say thank you to clove for keeping it up for so long and that I have had such an amazing time working at this shop
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Hi I noticed this shop is dead - well done to everyone for maintaining it this long though <3 - and that some orders aren't taken? Would it be ok if I took them since I'm kinda bored and would love to help? Thanks either way I'll miss this shop

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

crossme72 wrote:

Hey guys, I’m so sad that this shop is dead but I would just like to say thank you to clove for keeping it up for so long and that I have had such an amazing time working at this shop
Me too, this shop was so big - it seemed impossible for it to die. But - R.I.P BBB

hi
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

crossme72 wrote:

Hey guys, I’m so sad that this shop is dead but I would just like to say thank you to clove for keeping it up for so long and that I have had such an amazing time working at this shop
<33

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Hi I noticed this shop is dead - well done to everyone for maintaining it this long though <3 - and that some orders aren't taken? Would it be ok if I took them since I'm kinda bored and would love to help? Thanks either way I'll miss this shop
yeah you can take them, but preferably don't phrase it in a way that they're being done by a bbb staff member because I can't keep this going any longer and don't want to bring in new orders. <3

lightningspark6545 wrote:

crossme72 wrote:

Hey guys, I’m so sad that this shop is dead but I would just like to say thank you to clove for keeping it up for so long and that I have had such an amazing time working at this shop
Me too, this shop was so big - it seemed impossible for it to die. But - R.I.P BBB
I thought that too, but then high school happened

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

-bloominq wrote:

Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): Studio
Thumbnail Maker: Don't care
Colors: Black and red
Text: Raven's Palace
Fonts: One like the one in my siggy
Pictures: None
Other Details: Keep it simple please
Hello, unfortunately BBB is dead so I've volunteered to take your order to make sure you still get it
So taken

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Jolia_RKW wrote:

-bloominq wrote:

~snip~
Hello, I've done your order, here it is: https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/356209020_500x500.png

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (Sept. 19, 2021 14:48:24)


Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

GraciousGoat wrote:

Logo Order
Logo Maker: any
Colours: blue, nature colors maybe
Text: GG
Fonts: any
Pictures: none
Other Details: It will be for my pfp
Hello, unfortunately BBB Banners is dead and so I've volunteered to complete any leftover untaken orders. Here is your order: https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/572256037_500x500.png
I hope you enjoy

purpleowl13
Scratcher
65 posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Hi there!
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Signature
Banner Maker: Anyone
Colours: Warm colours, reds and oranges, like a fire.
Text: purpleowl13
Fonts: white text, fancy-ish font, whatever you think is nice.
Pictures: This sholud show that I play the clarinet, I like reading and drawing, and a snowy owl.
Size: Fits in my signature about - the same size as clove- ‘s
Other Details: oh I just realized the shop is dead, sad. So you don’t have to take this order if you don't want to.

Last edited by purpleowl13 (Sept. 26, 2021 10:04:49)


The scientist map please join if you do I will follow you. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/460172692/
Shift+down for more

''The best place to keep your socks is on your feet.''
purpleowl13, scratcher
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

purpleowl13 wrote:

Hi there!
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Signature
Banner Maker: Anyone
Colours: Warm colours, reds and oranges, like a fire.
Text: purpleowl13
Fonts: white text, fancy-ish font, whatever you think is nice.
Pictures: This sholud show that I play the clarinet, I like reading and drawing, and a snowy owl.
Size: Fits in my signature about - the same size as clove- ‘s
Other Details: oh I just realized the shop is dead, sad. So you don’t have to take this order if you don't want to.
Hi, this shop I'd unfortunately dead so no-one will take your order but I know a shop that is open and will take your order: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5614154/ (I can take your order there!)

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (Sept. 26, 2021 12:21:54)


Compass2021Pratyush
Scratcher
100+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Signature
Banner Maker: Anyone
Colours: Any
Text: Logo Maker
Fonts: Best in creator opinion
Pictures: The thumbnail of this project - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/561250982/
Size: Signature Size
Other Details: Thank You

My best project
——————–


Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Compass2021Pratyush wrote:

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Signature
Banner Maker: Anyone
Colours: Any
Text: Logo Maker
Fonts: Best in creator opinion
Pictures: The thumbnail of this project - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/561250982/
Size: Signature Size
Other Details: Thank You
Hi, this shop is DEAD so unfortunately your order won't be taken BUT I have a shop where I can take and complete your order: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5614154/

Olivia321217
Scratcher
61 posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

So sad you're closed.

Last edited by Olivia321217 (Oct. 18, 2021 20:40:11)


clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

buzzy bee holiday pop-up shop: open until jan 2! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/566667/

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
NovastarGalaxyDesign
Scratcher
18 posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): Logo?
Thumbnail Maker: ??
Colors: Light-blue and ice-blue
Text: NovastarGalaxyDesign
Fonts: Pacifico
Pictures: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/574163965/
Other Details: I've never done this before. Can it be a head-shot of my fursona?
Ham19-01-2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

NovastarGalaxyDesign wrote:

Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): Logo?
Thumbnail Maker: ??
Colors: Light-blue and ice-blue
Text: NovastarGalaxyDesign
Fonts: Pacifico
Pictures: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/574163965/
Other Details: I've never done this before. Can it be a head-shot of my fursona?
Sorry, this shop is closed, so the can't take this order.


FemaleRavenclawAvid reader and writerMaths enthusiastForumer
SuggestionerQaS-erHarry Potter fanMonopoly fan

❝ I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious
- Michael Scott
Gamer_JimJamz
Scratcher
100+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Been so long since I was on the shop has closed! Used work here. Then went on an 18month hiatus. Sad

Click Me To Go To The Shop!



  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile