Discuss Scratch

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉


❉ welcome to the buzzy bee banners' holiday pop-up shop! ❉

open for a limited time (until january 2, 2022), the bbb pop-up shop is offering banners and profile pictures!
all orders will be taken by former bbb owner, clove, and will be completed as soon as they are able to.
we can't wait to spread some buzzy bee holiday cheer this season!

clove's design portfolio: here

❉ order ❉
username:
dimensions:
colors/aesthetic:
text and fonts:
other details:

❉ review your order ❉
username:
positives:
negatives:
other details:
star rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

thanks for coming! your order will be completed as quickly as possible. happy holidays and happy new year!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

username: filly3000
dimensions: 1500x2000
colors/aesthetic: Turquoise and blue colors
text and fonts: My username, in a modern cursive font
other details: The background can be in the mentioned colors in a pattern, also thanks for opening again! The buzzy bees was a really good shop

Highlight this text and Shift + Down

My signature was made by Lightning Studios 3.0


 ^U^:: #BBDEF0 ring
This is Reily. She protects my signature from evil kumquats


Thanks to clove for my current banner
Thanks to procrastinating- for my previous banner
Thanks to PeriwinkleVibes for Reily

teecee3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

username: teecee3
dimensions: 2480 x 520, which i'm pretty sure is a ‘soundcloud banner’ on canva : )
colors/aesthetic: pastel purple for the background, can be a solid colour or a simple background.
text and fonts: my username for the main heading in the font ‘lifelogo,’ and underneath that, “hufflepuff • aquarius • artist” in the font ‘sniglet’. (both fonts are on canva).
other details: you could also add like a simple border around the banner if that would look good : ) (also, super excited for this holiday pop-up shop! i missed buzzy bee banners )



^ banner by @clove-

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ hey, i'm sydney!

// INFJ-T // she/they // hufflepuff // aquarius // aspiring artist & writer //
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

filly3000 wrote:

username: filly3000
dimensions: 1500x2000
colors/aesthetic: Turquoise and blue colors
text and fonts: My username, in a modern cursive font
other details: The background can be in the mentioned colors in a pattern, also thanks for opening again! The buzzy bees was a really good shop
taken!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

clove- wrote:

filly3000 wrote:

username: filly3000
dimensions: 1500x2000
colors/aesthetic: Turquoise and blue colors
text and fonts: My username, in a modern cursive font
other details: The background can be in the mentioned colors in a pattern, also thanks for opening again! The buzzy bees was a really good shop
taken!
your order is ready!


https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/filly30002.png

let me know if you'd like any changes to be made. thanks for ordering!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

teecee3 wrote:

username: teecee3
dimensions: 2480 x 520, which i'm pretty sure is a ‘soundcloud banner’ on canva : )
colors/aesthetic: pastel purple for the background, can be a solid colour or a simple background.
text and fonts: my username for the main heading in the font ‘lifelogo,’ and underneath that, “hufflepuff • aquarius • artist” in the font ‘sniglet’. (both fonts are on canva).
other details: you could also add like a simple border around the banner if that would look good : ) (also, super excited for this holiday pop-up shop! i missed buzzy bee banners )
taken!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

clove- wrote:

teecee3 wrote:

username: teecee3
dimensions: 2480 x 520, which i'm pretty sure is a ‘soundcloud banner’ on canva : )
colors/aesthetic: pastel purple for the background, can be a solid colour or a simple background.
text and fonts: my username for the main heading in the font ‘lifelogo,’ and underneath that, “hufflepuff • aquarius • artist” in the font ‘sniglet’. (both fonts are on canva).
other details: you could also add like a simple border around the banner if that would look good : ) (also, super excited for this holiday pop-up shop! i missed buzzy bee banners )
taken!
your order is ready!


https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/teecee3121921.png

thanks for ordering! let me know if you'd like me to make any changes.

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
teecee3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

clove- wrote:

your order is ready!


https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/teecee3121921.png

thanks for ordering! let me know if you'd like me to make any changes.

i love it, thank you so much!

here's my review

username: teecee3
positives: looks great, exactly what i ordered, was completed very quickly.
negatives: there aren't really any negatives, i am very happy with the finished result!
other details: i love the banner so much, thank you <3
star rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★



^ banner by @clove-

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ hey, i'm sydney!

// INFJ-T // she/they // hufflepuff // aquarius // aspiring artist & writer //
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

^^ so glad you like it! <3

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

bump!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

username: Jolia_RKW
dimensions: normal signature banner dimensions
colors/aesthetic: all sorts of greens/greeny blues
text and fonts: white, cursive font, easy to read and says ‘Hi! I’m not on the forums, but check out my profile' late dout like this (or similar)
Hi!
I'm not on the forums but check out my profile
I do all sorts including tutorials and aesthetics!
other details: whole banner is a green, naturey Aesthetic (see my profile banner for inspo)


This is a cool idea! I really like it

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

Jolia_RKW wrote:

username: Jolia_RKW
dimensions: normal signature banner dimensions
colors/aesthetic: all sorts of greens/greeny blues
text and fonts: white, cursive font, easy to read and says ‘Hi! I’m not on the forums, but check out my profile' late dout like this (or similar)
Hi!
I'm not on the forums but check out my profile
I do all sorts including tutorials and aesthetics!
other details: whole banner is a green, naturey Aesthetic (see my profile banner for inspo)


This is a cool idea! I really like it
taken!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

clove- wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

username: Jolia_RKW
dimensions: normal signature banner dimensions
colors/aesthetic: all sorts of greens/greeny blues
text and fonts: white, cursive font, easy to read and says ‘Hi! I’m not on the forums, but check out my profile' late dout like this (or similar)
Hi!
I'm not on the forums but check out my profile
I do all sorts including tutorials and aesthetics!
other details: whole banner is a green, naturey Aesthetic (see my profile banner for inspo)


This is a cool idea! I really like it
taken!
your order is ready!


https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/joliasiggy122021.png

thanks for ordering! let me know if you'd like me to make any changes.

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

BBB is back, nice!
username: lightningspark6545
dimensions: Soundcloud Banner
colors/aesthetic: Background should have a few details to it but other than that it should be colored black
text and fonts: Could it say “I am currently on hiatus” and below it “Will probably be back in 2023/2024”. As for the font, I would prefer a modern-looking one.
other details: That's it.

hi
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

clove- wrote:

clove- wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

username: Jolia_RKW
dimensions: normal signature banner dimensions
colors/aesthetic: all sorts of greens/greeny blues
text and fonts: white, cursive font, easy to read and says ‘Hi! I’m not on the forums, but check out my profile' late dout like this (or similar)
Hi!
I'm not on the forums but check out my profile
I do all sorts including tutorials and aesthetics!
other details: whole banner is a green, naturey Aesthetic (see my profile banner for inspo)


This is a cool idea! I really like it
taken!
your order is ready!


https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/joliasiggy122021.png

thanks for ordering! let me know if you'd like me to make any changes.
Love it! <333

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

lightningspark6545 wrote:

BBB is back, nice!
username: lightningspark6545
dimensions: Soundcloud Banner
colors/aesthetic: Background should have a few details to it but other than that it should be colored black
text and fonts: Could it say “I am currently on hiatus” and below it “Will probably be back in 2023/2024”. As for the font, I would prefer a modern-looking one.
other details: That's it.
taken!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

clove- wrote:

lightningspark6545 wrote:

BBB is back, nice!
username: lightningspark6545
dimensions: Soundcloud Banner
colors/aesthetic: Background should have a few details to it but other than that it should be colored black
text and fonts: Could it say “I am currently on hiatus” and below it “Will probably be back in 2023/2024”. As for the font, I would prefer a modern-looking one.
other details: That's it.
taken!
your order is ready!


https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/Iamcurrentlyonhiatus.png

thanks for ordering! let me know if you'd like me to make any changes.

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

clove- wrote:

your order is ready!


https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/Iamcurrentlyonhiatus.png

thanks for ordering! let me know if you'd like me to make any changes.
Thanks, it looks great!

username: lightningspark6545
positives: The result was exactly what I asked for! The font choices are great as well!
negatives: None, it was perfect!
other details: None
star rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

hi
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

so happy to see buzzy bee back and more clove banners (:

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||


clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❉ buzzy bee banners // winter holiday pop-up shop // open for a limited time! ❉

LotusLavender wrote:

so happy to see buzzy bee back and more clove banners (:
for like a week, but yeah, me too

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile