Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]
XxphantomrisingxX23
Scratcher
20 posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): any type
Banner Maker: any
Colors: any
Textsurprise me)
Fonts: any
Pictures: any
Size: any
Other Details:
jboys846
Scratcher
85 posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Banner Type shop
Banner Maker: anybody good
Colours: purple, yellowish green, and white
Text:3D
Fonts: One that looks nice
Pictures: a clothing shop (my shop is a PFP shop thats why )
Size: normal
Other Details: shop name: “The PFP House!” and under that, add: “All You Need!” . no airquotes.

Grapevynes
Scratcher
3 posts

Banner Type: Signature
Banner Maker: The best you have and the one with the most access to fonts (darker ones preferred)
Colors: If first picture stated below is chosen, please make font white, if second picture stated below is chosen, please make font black
Text: The type of this studio's, but if you can't find an exact match please just do a typewriter font (preferably a spooky, dark, kind of faded one): https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/31632852/ plus for the undertext preferably the Google Docs Yrsa font, but if not, the kind of spooky, faded typewriter font mentioned earlier.
Pictures: Either this one (preferred): https://data.whicdn.com/images/85945036/original.jpg OR this one, which might be easier: https://mamidu.pl/20486-large_default/fabric-alice-in-wonderland-13.jpg
Size: Whatever the normal banner size is
Other Details: “Grapevynes” in a big font taking up the middle- preferably the studio font but if an exact match isn't found, please simply opt for the typewriter font- preferably a spooky, kind of faded one. Below that, please write: “Rabbits ❆ Hearts ❆ Cheshire” in preferably the Google Docs Yrsa font, but if not, the kind of spooky, faded typewriter font mentioned earlier. Once again, if the preferred picture is chosen, please make the font color white, but if the second picture is chosen, black would be best for the font.
P.S.: For the first picture, if you have to zoom in, please make sure to include the roses, apron & dress, rabbit legs, and hopefully the stockinged legs in the part so it can be horizontal. If you need to shrink down the width to make it look better, feel free to do so!
Grapevynes
Scratcher
3 posts

purpleowl13 wrote:

Hi there!
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Signature
Banner Maker: Anyone
Colours: Warm colours, reds and oranges, like a fire.
Text: purpleowl13
Fonts: white text, fancy-ish font, whatever you think is nice.
Pictures: This sholud show that I play the clarinet, I like reading and drawing, and a snowy owl.
Size: Fits in my signature about - the same size as clove- ‘s
Other Details: oh I just realized the shop is dead, sad. So you don’t have to take this order if you don't want to.
Hi! I want to ask- where did you get that signature of yours?
iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Shop
Banner Maker:
Colours: #E9EDC9 and #CCD5AE
Text: Maltese Banners, then the motto is (In smaller writing) Get your orders done in a wag of a tail
Fonts: Whatever you think will match
Pictures:
Size:
Other Details: A Maltese dog in the left side sitting, then the writing next to it with a line separating the dog and the writing, like they are in different boxes.

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WOW it's been a long time since I've posted here-
anyways, our summer pop-up shop closes in two days, just a heads up!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
BLITZet-Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Partner Forum

Shop Name/Link: BitterSweet Studios
Services:
⛧Banners
⛧Signatures
⛧Custom Sprites
⛧Music
⛧Sound Effects
⛧Profile Pictures
Owner: Rakiia (BLITZet-Studios)
How Long Shop Has Been Open: 8 Days

Last edited by BLITZet-Studios (July 6, 2022 18:54:59)

Rakiia ('༎ຶ{}༎ຶ) ⛧BitterSweet Studios⛧ CEO⛧☯ ♕Director Of Crown Coin♕

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]