Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]
johnelr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

kittq wrote:

johnelr wrote:

Banner - For PSBulletin PSPoint Requests
Banner Type : Shop
Banner Maker: Anyone in the Hive
Colours: white, black, many shades of peach
Text: PSBulletin Board / PSPoint Requests
Fonts: Comic Book
Pictures: Reference image

Size:Long and Short, like A shop banner
Other Details: none

popsyrabbit wrote:

Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): Project
Thumbnail Maker: Don't mind
Colours: Greens, browns- plant colours
Text: Seed to plant~a platformer, by Popsyrabbit(smaller)-in white maybe I don't mind whatever looks good
Fonts: Don't mind
Pictures: Plants maybe I don't know?
Other Details: Its for a platformer so maybe incorporate that in the thumbnail-I don't mind though

is this taken? if not, may i do it? tysm!
i shut down ps bulletin board for it not working so here

johnelr wrote:

Banner - For my sig
Banner Type : Signature
Banner Maker: Anyone in the Hive
Colours: the top text (johnelrs signature) will be rainbow. text below is black. background is yellow gradient to darker yellow
Text: johnelrs signature
Fonts: arial and comic book, maybe helvetica
Pictures: n/a

Size:Long and Short, like A shop banner
Other Details: make buttons that are brighter yellow. buttons will be: profile site games. give the background a circle pattern but there will be gaps and the circles small with a slightly darker shade of yellow, like a comic book.

Last edited by johnelr (March 5, 2020 20:42:27)

Stamps
Click on a stamp and itll lead you somewhere!

Text Games
Murder Mystery

FUN FACT: It took me 13 years to properly open a milk carton
The_H_Towers
Scratcher
100+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc):shop
Banner Maker: Idc
Colours:pink
Text:Big Easter Offer
Fonts:Bold
Pictures: bunnies and eggs,easter related stuff
Size: big
Other Details:

honeybreeze
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): signature
Banner Maker: anyone, though one of the fonts I'd like isn't in Canva so someone who can make it with something other than Canva.
Colours: For the background, bright colors like bright pink and bright yellow or maybe green, maybe marbled or watercolor. The text should be less bright a color and should stand out from the background, if white text would stand out, that would be my first choice.
Text: ‘honeybreeze’ at the top and under the quote ‘Some people are worth melting for.’ with double quotes around it. In a corner, I'd like ‘by {banner maker’s name}' so that credit is there.
Fonts: For my username, Henny Penny, and for the quote Clicker Script. Any font is fine for the credit.
Pictures: some sort of bursts on either side of my username, I guess. Fireworks sort of, but just lines, not an image of a fire work, like this in the same color as the text
Size: Big enough to fill my signature?
Other Details:

they/them
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The_H_Towers wrote:

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc):shop
Banner Maker: Idc
Colours:pink
Text:Big Easter Offer
Fonts:Bold
Pictures: bunnies and eggs,easter related stuff
Size: big
Other Details:
Done! I hope it's okay for you. I can change it if necessary.

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/ajsya/EasterSale.gif[/img]

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey guys!! I'm back from the dead and ready to take orders!

The Circus Arrives Without Warning

☁︎·.·´¯`·.·★★★·.·´¯`·.·☁︎
✎ Ello Loves it's Lin, she/her/they ✎ Need anything? Reach me here
✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

Hey guys!! I'm back from the dead and ready to take orders!
Great! There's one above (by honeybreeze) that you could take!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb & src
current high school senior in new england
math & politics nerd, photography & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of november 22, 2023.
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

honeybreeze wrote:

Banner -
Banner Maker: anyone, though one of the fonts I'd like isn't in Canva so someone who can make it with something other than Canva.
Colours: For the background, bright colors like bright pink and bright yellow or maybe green, maybe marbled or watercolor. The text should be less bright a color and should stand out from the background, if white text would stand out, that would be my first choice.
Text: ‘honeybreeze’ at the top and under the quote ‘Some people are worth melting for.’ with double quotes around it. In a corner, I'd like ‘by {banner maker’s name}' so that credit is there.
Fonts: For my username, Henny Penny, and for the quote Clicker Script. Any font is fine for the credit.
Pictures: some sort of bursts on either side of my username, I guess. Fireworks sort of, but just lines, not an image of a fire work, like this in the same color as the text
Other Details:
Okay!

✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

Banner -
Other Details:
Okay!

http://u.cubeupload.com/Dusty_Demons/1583970031317.png

Sorry I couldn't get your font, but I still tried to make you a banner! Tell me if you'd like anything changed, and please fill out our survey! Thank you!

Nyanhamster102
Scratcher
100+ posts

Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Shop, Nyan's Little Art Shop to be exact!
Banner Maker: Any bee that ain't busy! XD
Colours: Calm, earthy colors
Text: .+*Nyan's Little Art Shop*+. a small shop for big requests!
Fonts: Bold script on coolsymbol.com for Nyan's Little Art Shop, antrophobia on coolsymbol.com for a small shop for big requests
Pictures: possibly this for the background?
Size: Any size is good!
Other Details: Can you add leaves and sticks surrounding the text? Thanks in advance!

The beautiful letter .+*E*+. don't like it? Don't talk to me!
Shop | Profile | Fox RP studio | Friend's RP studio | My Library | A project that made me cry. (I made it) | A bio for my sona | Introduction project (WIP) OwO
Hi! My Roblox profile is Temmie_news3, follow me to join me and say “I foUnd you.” with the capital u and the period! I will show you all the secrets I know in a game afterwards!
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nyanhamster102 wrote:

Fonts: Bold script on coolsymbol.com for Nyan's Little Art Shop, antrophobia on coolsymbol.com for a small shop for big requests
Other Details: Can you add leaves and sticks surrounding the text? Thanks in advance!
Thanks for the order! Not sure I can get the fonts, so if some other bee could take it that would be great!

(she/they)

honeybreeze
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

Banner -
snip
Other Details:
Okay!

Sorry I couldn't get your font, but I still tried to make you a banner! Tell me if you'd like anything changed, and please fill out our survey! Thank you!
Thank you so much! (Also cool username) Could you put my username in all lowercase please?
Bee who took your order: Thymeless
How long order took: I got it 2 days after I ordered
Good Things: Fast service, the banner looks cool
Things to Improve: In terms of service, it was great and the banner is great too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rating: 10/10
Quote: Buzzy Bee has fast service and makes amazing banners!

they/them
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

honeybreeze wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

Banner -
snip
Other Details:
Okay!

Thank you so much! (Also cool username) Could you put my username in all lowercase please?
Things to Improve: In terms of service, it was great and the banner is great too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you, I'm glad you like it! Here's the banner with lowercase letters:

http://u.cubeupload.com/Dusty_Demons/1584270935854.png

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

honeybreeze wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

Banner -
snip
Other Details:
Okay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much for your review! We're glad you enjoyed our service, and we hope that you'll return

(she/they)

honeybreeze
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

Banner -
snip
Other Details:
Okay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you, I'm glad you like it! Here's the banner with lowercase letters:

http://u.cubeupload.com/Dusty_Demons/1584270935854.png
Thank you!

they/them
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nyanhamster102 wrote:

Hey there! We can't get those fonts, can you tell us the vibe you're looking for so we can find something similar?

Nyanhamster102
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

Nyanhamster102 wrote:

Hey there! We can't get those fonts, can you tell us the vibe you're looking for so we can find something similar?
What's the problem?

Shop | Profile | Fox RP studio | Friend's RP studio | My Library | A project that made me cry. (I made it) | A bio for my sona | Introduction project (WIP) OwO
Hi! My Roblox profile is Temmie_news3, follow me to join me and say “I foUnd you.” with the capital u and the period! I will show you all the secrets I know in a game afterwards!
Nyanhamster102
Scratcher
100+ posts

уσυ gσ тσ fαи¢у тєχт αи∂ ѕ¢яσℓℓ ∂σωи υитιℓ уσυ ѕєє тнє fσит уσυ ωαит

Nyanhamster102
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nyanhamster102 wrote:

ʇɥǝn ɔodʎ ɐnd dɐsʇǝ ıʇ

Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nyanhamster102 wrote:

Nyanhamster102 wrote:

ʇɥǝn ɔodʎ ɐnd dɐsʇǝ ıʇ
But those fonts can't be uploaded into the programs we need to use

funkypigeon565
Scratcher
62 posts

Banner Type : Signature
Banner Maker: I don't mind
Colours: Turqoise, white, light grey and maybe a bit of rose gold if possible
Text:FunkyPigeon as like the main thing on the banner and then this quote from Coco Chanel “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself”
Fonts: I found a really nice font on this website https://www.fontspace.com/category/loopy The font that I like is called DK Carte Blanche. If you could use that it would be great
Pictures: Some kind of floral vine on just a white background could be nice
Size:Normal Sized Signature
Other Details: Just do whatever you think would look good while taking inspo from this brief thanks

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]