Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]
Keyboard-Cat
Scratcher
100+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Thymeless wrote:

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

I don't want this considered spam, but do you guys use Scratch tp make your beautiful banners? Because they show up blocked to me
We use a couple different things~ most of us use Canva (and I use Medibang) to actually make the banners, and then we upload them through CubeUpload so that they can be used on forums here
Well, I'll take my chances and order anyway.

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Review Shop
Banner Maker: I don't care
Colours: Anything attractive that pops
Text: Request Reviews (main) 5.0 is our goal for you! (smaller)
Fonts: Scratch letters
Pictures: None
Size: Medium
Other Details: None.

“Destiny isn't a path that any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest.” ~Leafpool
“We must face destiny, not run from it. Our destiny is our path that we must follow.” ~Cinderpelt
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

I don't want this considered spam, but do you guys use Scratch tp make your beautiful banners? Because they show up blocked to me
We use a couple different things~ most of us use Canva (and I use Medibang) to actually make the banners, and then we upload them through CubeUpload so that they can be used on forums here

Banner -
I'll work on it!

The Circus Arrives Without Warning

☁︎·.·´¯`·.·★★★·.·´¯`·.·☁︎
✎ Ello Loves it's Lin, she/her/they ✎ Need anything? Reach me here
✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

Banner -
I'll work on it!

http://u.cubeupload.com/Dusty_Demons/1585084617259.png
Here you go! Tell me if you would like anything changed and make sure to fill out our survey!

Last edited by Thymeless (March 24, 2020 21:18:41)

✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
Keyboard-Cat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

~snip~

It was blocked but I still think the service was very fast. You made it very quickly and it was done nicely (even if I don't get to see it)

“Destiny isn't a path that any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest.” ~Leafpool
“We must face destiny, not run from it. Our destiny is our path that we must follow.” ~Cinderpelt
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

^^ Hmm…maybe we can figure it out. Are there any parental controls on your device which would block sites that it doesn't know?

Last edited by clove- (March 24, 2020 22:12:02)

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb & src
soon-to-be college student in pennsylvania (studying math, education, & politics)
photography & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 6, 2024.
Keyboard-Cat
Scratcher
100+ posts

clove- wrote:

^^ Hmm…maybe we can figure it out. Are there any parental controls on your device which would block sites that it doesn't know?

I have a district chromebook. It says blocked as security.

Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

clove- wrote:

Oh well then we can't do anything unless you decide to hack your chrome

Keyboard-Cat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

clove- wrote:

Oh well then we can't do anything unless you decide to hack your chrome

haha well I can try (not) . Thanks anyway! I'd still recommend this shop.

CraftGirl-HAS
Scratcher
500+ posts

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): shop
Banner Maker: Any bee that can take the job
Colours: any color you would think would go best for the text with the matching background for the background a colorful fluid marble background
Text: ♦The Craft Shop♦
Fonts: Bilo
Pictures:
Size: size would be like a normal scratch shop banner
Other Details: can the corners be rounded

Last edited by CraftGirl-HAS (March 29, 2020 02:03:12)

Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

CraftGirl-HAS wrote:

Banner -
Colours: any color you would think would go best for the text with the matching background for the background a colorful fluid marble background
Pictures:
I'll take this!

Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

CraftGirl-HAS wrote:

Banner -
Pictures:

http://u.cubeupload.com/Dusty_Demons/1585449724454.png
Here you go, I hope you like it <3 tell me if you'd like anything changed please tell me, and make sure to fill in our survey!

totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): project and studio
Thumbnail Maker: idc
Colours: bright yellow. bright pink, sky blue
Text: “Scratch's 2020 summer art camp” and then smaller under it “sign-ups now!”
Fonts: umm, idk, something pretty, maybe swirly
Pictures: colored pencils and/or markers
Other Details: its due april 5th

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sorry, I'm going to have to resign. As you may already know, I've resigned from all other active shops I was a worker at, and have closed The Frost Shop. Sorry about this.

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Sorry, I'm going to have to resign. As you may already know, I've resigned from all other active shops I was a worker at, and have closed The Frost Shop. Sorry about this.
Thanks for letting us know

soon-to-be college student in pennsylvania (studying math, education, & politics)

(she/they)

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

totesme wrote:

Text: “Scratch's 2020 summer art camp” and then smaller under it “sign-ups now!”
Taken! It'll be done soon.

(she/they)

totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

clove- wrote:

totesme wrote:

k! thanks!

CraftGirl-HAS
Scratcher
500+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

CraftGirl-HAS wrote:

Banner -
Pictures:

Here you go, I hope you like it <3 tell me if you'd like anything changed please tell me, and make sure to fill in our survey!
I would like to chage the background with something like this: Clik this and can the blue part be light green or lavender whatever you think is best

Last edited by CraftGirl-HAS (March 29, 2020 15:22:59)

Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

CraftGirl-HAS wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

CraftGirl-HAS wrote:

Banner -
Pictures:

I would like to chage the background with something like this: Clik this and can the blue part be light green or lavender whatever you think is best

http://u.cubeupload.com/Dusty_Demons/1585498218418.png
Changes made~

CraftGirl-HAS
Scratcher
500+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

CraftGirl-HAS wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

CraftGirl-HAS wrote:

Banner -
Pictures:

http://u.cubeupload.com/Dusty_Demons/1585498218418.png
Changes made~
Thank You very much
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

totesme wrote:

clove- wrote:

totesme wrote:

k! thanks!
here is your finished thumbnail!

http://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/summerartcamp.png

if you want any changes to be made, just let me know.
thanks for ordering! please don't forget to fill out our survey!

(she/they)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]