Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

popsyrabbit, your BBBB (Buzzy Bee Bonus Banner) is ready!

I have two because I couldn't find a rabbit I liked. Feel free to use one, both or neither!

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

LotusLavender wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

I believe the font was lotus…
Sorry about the sizing - my young, inexperienced days lol….
Side note: have schools closed for you all?
Yep, I've been in self-quarentine for 3 days now

The Circus Arrives Without Warning

☁︎·.·´¯`·.·★★★·.·´¯`·.·☁︎
✎ Ello Loves it's Lin, she/her/they ✎ Need anything? Reach me here
✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

I've been in self-quarantine for 6 days now..

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thymeless wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Wow. I've been in school and will be until Friday but half of my class was gone today. Hope you are all ok and your quarantine is not too boring.

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Actually, I've been self-quarantined for 11 days.

Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Wow. I've been in school and will be until Friday but half of my class was gone today. Hope you are all ok and your quarantine is not too boring.
Thanks, I'm super bored though, lol

✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
Nyanhamster102
Scratcher
100+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

I have to stay home until 4/24 ;w;

The beautiful letter .+*E*+. don't like it? Don't talk to me!
Shop | Profile | Fox RP studio | Friend's RP studio | My Library | A project that made me cry. (I made it) | A bio for my sona | Introduction project (WIP) OwO
Hi! My Roblox profile is Temmie_news3, follow me to join me and say “I foUnd you.” with the capital u and the period! I will show you all the secrets I know in a game afterwards!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nyanhamster102 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Thymeless wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

I have to stay home until 4/24 ;w;
You're so lucky owo

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lola, thanks for making those banners! :)

yeah, I'm out of school until at least april 7, but the major city around me is closed 3 weeks past that so we'll see…and in our state, we can't have gatherings with more than 5 people I think so…

hope everyone is safe, and please know that if you aren't able to get on, it's totally ok.

clove

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb & src
soon-to-be college student in pennsylvania (studying math, education, & politics)
photography & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 6, 2024.
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

I have two because I couldn't find a rabbit I liked. Feel free to use one, both or neither!
They are really nice thanks! Can I have the links so I can set my new signature?
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

popsyrabbit wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

They are really nice thanks! Can I have the links so I can set my new signature?
I think if you right click on them, you can click copy address location or something like that, and you'll get the link.

soon-to-be college student in pennsylvania (studying math, education, & politics)

(she/they)

popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

clove- wrote:

popsyrabbit wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

I think if you right click on them, you can click copy address location or something like that, and you'll get the link.
Ok thanks
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

popsyrabbit wrote:

clove- wrote:

popsyrabbit wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Ok thanks
Yeah no problem

(she/they)

popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

clove- wrote:

popsyrabbit wrote:

clove- wrote:

popsyrabbit wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Ok thanks
Yeah no problem
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump!

(she/they)

popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bee who took your order:@LotusLavender
How long order took:5-6 hours I'm not sure
Good Things:Quick, beautiful and definitely what I asked for!
Things to Improve:None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rating:10/10
Quote: My order was extremely quick and very nice. The bees are open to adjustments and happy to help you out. I definitely recommend this shop
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

popsyrabbit wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote: My order was extremely quick and very nice. The bees are open to adjustments and happy to help you out. I definitely recommend this shop
thanks so much for the kind review!

(she/they)

popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

clove- wrote:

popsyrabbit wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thanks so much for the kind review!
No problem
Keyboard-Cat
Scratcher
100+ posts

I don't want this considered spam, but do you guys use Scratch tp make your beautiful banners? Because they show up blocked to me

“Destiny isn't a path that any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest.” ~Leafpool
“We must face destiny, not run from it. Our destiny is our path that we must follow.” ~Cinderpelt
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

I don't want this considered spam, but do you guys use Scratch tp make your beautiful banners? Because they show up blocked to me
We use a couple different things~ most of us use Canva (and I use Medibang) to actually make the banners, and then we upload them through CubeUpload so that they can be used on forums here

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]